Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join (604 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways / What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by DanieleLorenzo: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

Drop here.
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Hi please I need money ideas
really hmmm
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
really hmmm
Please I'm serious. I'm broke as Bleep.

Help me out
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Hi please I need money ideas
drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
drop your WhatsApp number
I'm not on WhatsApp but I'm on telegram.
Can we chat there?
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Can we chat there?

my username
alright then
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
alright then
Kindly edit the username please.

Thanks
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=IgiveLadiesBj post=117923487]
Can we chat there?
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
sadly I can't access my telegram right now
Okay, help me edit the username out
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Kindly edit the username please.

Thanks
send email to limaogboyi@gmail.com
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
alright then
here

And
Lima98:
here
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
send email to limagween

Thanks. Will do
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Okay, help me edit the username out
@Lima919
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
Lima please help me and edit out my telegram username abeg. Just modify Post and edit abeg
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lima please help me and edit out my telegram username abeg. Just modify Post and edit abeg
dont give her BJ please
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by okunwaye(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hope this is not Emma bot
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
okunwaye:
Hope this is not Emma bot
the giveaway has ended for long now
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Abba114:
dont give her BJ please
why na
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
why na
How far na? Edit my telegram username above from your quotes na.
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
why na
cuz itz my duty not his
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

kk
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Abba114:
cuz itz my duty not his
lolz so na you wan do the job abi
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I have done that now is it kk by you now
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lima98:
lolz so na you wan do the job abi
grin yeah cuz i do it better than him
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Abba114:
grin yeah cuz i do it better than him
Really how did you know you do it better than him I should be the one to comfirm that after testing both of you what did you think
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Lima98:
Really how did you know you do it better than him I should be the one to comfirm that after testing both of you what did you think

You dey funny o. I'm not hitting you up for BJ things. Na person way get money dey get hornñy. Nothing concern broke man
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You dey funny o. I'm not hitting you up for BJ things. Na person way get money dey get hornñy. Nothing concern broke man
So you take me serious I am only playing with him he knows it's a joke
Re: Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join by Lima98(f): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I don't take anything serious here my intention was to just play and have fun

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Body Worth Dying For / My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. / Wet And Tingling, My Early Morning Devotion With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.