Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them (41234 Views)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / LG Polls: Why We Won't Refund Any Money To Aspirants Who Lost In Primaries - APC / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
:PLol he don scam The agbado lord and personal savior

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by ednut1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
A very dull man. Who will call your for apc rally again Ode
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Dannybammz: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
[center] grin[/center]
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Obasempirecomdy: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Guys leak - jagabans betrayal episode 2 just dropped..

Like, comment, share and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Frc6TFd3g

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by ariesbull: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Does he even have PVC ? undecided

He already sold out to both sides of APC and PDP. He speaks from both sides of the mouth like a low budget Chief FFK.

So anyone paying him definitely has money to waste.
even urchins are dumping agbado grandmaster

3 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Bastaadi: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Miscreant
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by tctrills: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
jumper524:
You just increased your support base, Peter pandora supporters would now call you Saint.
Well oyetola got served for his failure.
You too would soon be served for your stupidity.
True Portable is an idiot but do you realize that Aero Contractors just folded up because of the high cost of fuel. APC does not deserve a single vote.

8 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Kaiser20: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
!! Recruit Portable into the Nigerian army now
Yoruba Muslims say naa only igbos hate Tinubu.
Portable is from Abia.

4 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Mikishow(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
For him to say that. It means the threat has been coming. So, you can't blame him for saying his mind.

candidtalk:
What is wrong with this nitwit sef. Anyone asked him for refund or to vote them? Attention-seeking mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Gfrank07: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Prozico22(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
jumper524:
You just increased your support base, Peter pandora supporters would now call you Saint.
DRUGIFIED

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Johnrake69: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Before? Baba na your share be that

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by omolola100(f): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Portable lokan
The guy na werey. grin cheesy
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by IamAtikulate: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
And feed him agbado and cassava
grin

3 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by duality(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Him no get PVC
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by BinamRex: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Akoi grace grin

This guy still doesn't understand the people he is messing with. They are hungry for power and will do anything to silence anyone that tries to make them lose this election.

He should just stick with his APC. He collected money from them and campaigned for them. I don't want to hear justice for Portable.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Kingcalls: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
This guy actually is smarter that these Tinubu urchins wey go " school"... at least he has a conscience

5 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by barbstee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
This video is not related to the headline now.

It must be an old video

He "No light for Abuja a whole Abuja"

It seems he was paid for a show and there was no light.its not in anyway related to the campaign he did. Bloggers can just twist things.

Anyway I don't understand why people give this guy attention
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Mccullum: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
This one na professional musician or tout,

They assigned him for his service,

he's saying rubbish after the election,

I don't know the political party that will like

to engage him with this character, what a thug life style. undecided
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Opoki(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Kaiser20: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kingcalls:
This guy actually is smarter that these Tinubu urchins wey go " school"... at least he has a conscience
Portable the Slayer of Tinubu/APC

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
He has seen the light. grin
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Antai123(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Serve them right.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by KalakutaRepub: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
jumper524:
Saint for what. It's just hilarious the way everything is going wink

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Honjoshy4u: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
The things this man de drink and smoke come from. Rusia and kwale.. e strong

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by IbileIfe: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Davido has threatened to cut him off from his music shows.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Conrod: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Does he even have PVC ? undecided

He already sold out to both sides of APC and PDP. He speaks from both sides of the mouth like a low budget Chief FFK.

So anyone paying him definitely has money to waste.
So you guys knew this ,yet employed him,sir ? meanwhile,trying to insult people isnt your calling sir,..omenkalives and co are paid for that.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by obyrich(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
This is a clarion call. He needs Agbado and corn meal to reset his brain. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.