Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them (41236 Views)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / LG Polls: Why We Won't Refund Any Money To Aspirants Who Lost In Primaries - APC / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Blazadenise(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wereh mouth no they tire you haba..
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Vitally123: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=114907194]

Careful there! Don't take/eat anyone's money/gift if you don't want to do their bidding, otherwise, you might live to regret your action. The same goes for everyone else; No free gift anywhere, something must be given; life, sickness or death. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Revolva(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Apc will be regretting to carry this guy into their team
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Dorakay93(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Leave ranting ,go for mental checkup ASAP
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by pacespot(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Who would think of such before, didn't he deliver on the service they paid him for? Portable even over-delivered for APC and went extra miles to campaign for them. The loudmouth is not the Nigerian electorates that will vote to determine the outcome of elections.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by DJInfluence: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
How's people like this making up conversation in this country? This guy has nothing useful to contribute to society IMO. Which goes as much to tell us the kind of party APC is to have booked him to play for them. Party without a plan or goal. Am still waiting for their coming campaign promises just like during Buhari's 2015 and 2019 campaign promises that never came to be.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by GoodIsGod: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
This guy will ruin his own life completely. If you are not going to vote for them keep it to yourself. They will find a way to lock him up for a long time.
Portables parents lack wisdom so there is none to lend their son. They are just spending money thinking they have arrived.

It's a pity
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by lildush(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Is dis fool still talking?
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Tvoice: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Badt guy
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Shikini: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Bro, no refund
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Shikini: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Don't refund

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.