Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them (41238 Views)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / LG Polls: Why We Won't Refund Any Money To Aspirants Who Lost In Primaries - APC / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by dapolaw(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Who on this earth even advised APC to engage someone like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by nedekid: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
!! Recruit Portable into the Nigerian army now
Ewa, agbado, cassava, fura plent for him!
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by nedekid: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
dapolaw:
Who on this earth even advised APC to engage someone like this?
Yeah, apc making terrible decisions fince 2015 hence the state of the country right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by ChuckDiesel: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
If he has done the work they paid him for, why does he need no refund anything? If he signed a contract and has performed his part of the deal, why would he refund anything? But if on the contrary he signed a contract and they paid him and still has items in it he hasn't done, well... He should quit capping and just go do as agreed or refund.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Invest4growth: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
This guy is demarketing himself. His managers should sit him down. He needs to calm down and rebrand.

Again, he will deny saying this thrash tomorrow. Those posting him are his enemies
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Tareq1105: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
What's the problem of this boy? Can't he just keep quiet?
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Eagban(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
I think Portable definitely wants to ruin himself.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by bizhop01: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is fraud, only corrupt people support him.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by kingamaa(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
This guy is so stupid

Must you talk.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by BabaO2: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
it is adelekes especially Davido that is trying to buy him over, they are scared that the guy will devalue him in the street aftermath of the unfollow backlash by portable.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Bluntguy: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
!! Recruit Portable into the Nigerian army now
Lol. And give him eeeeeeeeeeeeehhh agbado, eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh, cassava eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh, corn . Lol
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by jrusky(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Can uou just stop posting this goat bullshit here?
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by effort1: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
jumper524:
You just increased your support base, Peter pandora supporters would now call you Saint.
Well oyetola got served for his failure.
You too would soon be served for your stupidity.

Between Peter Pandora and Tinubu Drug Dealer, which one do you think is better for the future of your children?
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by dragunov: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by OmoOshodi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Old video.....before the election

Awon blogger blogger

Anything to reach front page

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by moufan: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
effort1:

Between Peter Pandora and Tinubu Drug Dealer, which one do you think is better for the future of your children?
both of them are actually very useless, Peter Obi acts like a saint whereas he is actually a chronic thief and a big looter while bullion van tinubu is a drug dealer cum looter cum big thief. so they are all very useless
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by hush15: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1424119/portable-says-wont-refund-money-apc-paid-campaign-wont-vote-video/

This guy must leave this country if he love his life. All these reckless statements sef
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by effort1: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
moufan:
both of them are actually very useless, Peter Obi acts like a saint whereas he is actually a chronic thief and a big looter while bullion van tinubu is a drug dealer cum looter cum big thief. so they are all very useless

The Pandora money, where is your evidence that it is in his personal account?
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by AntiTerrorist: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Does he even have PVC ? undecided

He already sold out to both sides of APC and PDP. He speaks from both sides of the mouth like a low budget Chief FFK.

So anyone paying him definitely has money to waste.
The street-talented artist said he won't even vote for APC during election, saying that there's no fuel in Abuja, even in the airport. He also said the money APC paid him is everybody's money.

Tinubu ti lu'le.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Tonytonex(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good one.
But mind how you talk.
Before them come after you.
No any sensible Nigerian youth will vote this senseless APC.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by subcbouy: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
All the money spent on portable would have been added to support Assu strike gringrin
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Promiseisaac(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Portable na betrayal and e never know who jagaban be for Lagos a drug lord for that matter..
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by mecuries(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
'The street-talented artist' This guy? talented? give me a break sad
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Kaffykay: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
So na wetin concern is
Us
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Gbeng30(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is getting interesting, but portable need to be very careful because this people are so desperate to do anything....
Apc are cruel and wicked party
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by makapella(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
You can take a man outta the street but you can't take the street outta this man.. He can never ever ever last for a year if he continues like this.
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Ppp1p: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin
Re: Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them by Panda7(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
i wonder where apc steals money from, the only plc company that is working in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video) / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.