Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor (644 Views)

These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by Ilamina(f): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Compared to Africa

Alicia keys said there was a time, she used too eat only rice and honey almost everyday. .before she became rich and famous to survive
And promised herself, she will make something herself. .instead of living that way

For one week, I have been eating only bread and sardine to survive because I am so broke

I am so scared of getting kwashiokor
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by care4you: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2022
You are broke and you are eating sardines?

Comrade take it easy...this your Linus don dey enter another level

9 Likes

Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Broke man no dey eat sardines and bread grin
Try drink garri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by EmiDon11: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Ilamina:
Compared to Africa

Alicia keys said there was a time, she used too eat only rice and honey almost everyday. .before she became rich and famous to survive
And promised herself, she will make something herself. .instead of living that way

For one week, I have been eating only bread and sardine to survive because I am so broke

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by 1Sharon(f): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Ilamina:
Compared to Africa

She lied cheesy

And you can't get kwashiorkor if you eat sardines because kwashiorkor is caused by protein starvation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by 1Sharon(f): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Broke man no dey eat sardines and bread grin
Try drink garri

Sardines are not that big of a deal in the west
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by Ilamina(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

She lied cheesy

And you can't get kwashiorkor if you eat sardines because kwashiorkor is caused by protein starvation.
just doesn't seem right, eating one thing everyday
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by anonymuz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sardine should be #500 I guess. And you said you're broke. Come see people we dey shop okra soup with crayfish only with akpu or eba and see some Nigerian are living below poverty. You better that almighty God
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by Ilamina(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

She lied cheesy

how did she lie
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by Ilamina(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
anonymuz:
Sardine should be #500 I guess. And you said you're broke. Come see people we dey shop okra soup with crayfish only with akpu or eba and see some Nigerian are living below poverty. You better that almighty God

I prefer eating garri and okro soup

Than bread and sardine

I hate breakfast food

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by anonymuz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ilamina:

I prefer eating garri and okro soup

Than bread and sardine

I hate breakfast food
same here and if I should eat sardine I will hAve to slice peeper and onions to spice it else i wouldn't be able to eat it alone. So I prefer swallow most time
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by 1Sharon(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ilamina:
how did she lie

Alicia may have been struggling in the hood because she came from a single mother, but eating rice and honey?

No way...Americans have food stamps
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by Ilamina(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Alicia may have been struggling in the hood because she came from a single mother, but eating rice and honey?

No way...Americans have food stamps
she said it in a song
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ilamina:
she said it in a song

I know and I said that doesn't make it true.
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by Ilamina(f): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

I know and I said that doesn't make it true.

Food stamp is stressful

Long line and identification
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by Jmichael1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
omote.....dey bring ur mind down small nah...

sardine and bread for steady 4 days and u said u are broke...

me wen no dey broke,i no remeber wen last i eat sardine,ever since the tin skyrocket to 5h for my area...
Re: Why Don't Other Countries Have Kwashiokor by meobizy(f): 2:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Alicia keys said there was a time, she used too eat only rice and honey almost everyday.

Believe this folk tale and I'll sell you a bridge. Halle Berry claimed she was bullied all through high school only for old classmates to claim she lied. She was highly worshipped in her youth. Drake rapped in one of his songs despite coming from a loving single parent home.

/But as of late, a lot of shit been goin' sideways/ And my mother tried to run away from home/ But I left something in the car and so I caught her in the driveway/

The people are entertainers. They don't owe you truth in any way. As such they'll say anything which fits the theme of their songs or image.

Kwashiorkor is from a deficiency of protein. With the sardine you should be fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olossho Girl Shares Her Viral Nakedd Tape / How True Is This? / Big Breastts Sugar Momma Is Proudly Showing Us Her Wildd Sucking Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.