Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H (732 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H by uchebest20(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2022

“How I ended up marrying my abroad-based sister’s suitor after standing in for her” – Woman recounts(Watch)

A Nigerian woman described how she wed her sister’s foreign-based fiance.
Two years ago, her sister asked her to stand in for her during the introductions and wedding ceremony.

However, that one act endeared her to the man and his family, and he ultimately decided to marry her.

In an internet video, the woman disclosed that her sibling was unable to attend the wedding in Nigeria because to the COVID-19 quarantine, so she represented her.

When the man’s family visited hers for the premarital rituals, she was called out as the bride, despite the fact that she was only acting as a proxy. Her in-laws began referring to her as “our wife.”

When she reached the suitor for her sister, he stood up to embrace her and also gave her a kiss; therefore, they became an official couple.

Watch the video through the l!nk below
https://metastar.com.ng/how-i-ended-up-marrying-my-abroad-based-sisters-suitor-after-standing-in-for-her-woman-recountswatch/

Re: “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
If this is true then she’s a demon in human form. There are people who are so quick at betraying others without any iota of remorse, avoid such people like a plague.

2 Likes

Re: “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
who needs enemies when you have evil family members as the above?!

1 Like

Re: “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H by WinnerMan2020(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
ok, dont complain when ur husband starts cheating on u with his ex(ur sister) undecided
Re: “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H by Godada(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022

This went too far.

Siblings take over each other's spouses

1 Like

Re: “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H by detectivejones: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
What I'm dying to know is- how is her relationship with her sister today.

1 Like

Re: “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H by nightfox01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
In all you do remember only baba GOD loves you unconditionally

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Very Lucky / How Can One Easily Travel Abroad? / Something Is Wrong With A Man Not Having A House Before Marriage -lilian Afegba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.