Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

She Almost Made Me Fall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Almost Made Me Fall (334 Views)

How My Friend Made Me Fall In Love With Her Husband / His Money Makes Me Fall In Love But I Later Regretted Doing So / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Almost Made Me Fall by cavreek: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2022
On this very evening as I was taking a stroll to go get some few things, some guys were a little bit ahead of me so a lady walked passed them and all of a sudden it was as if they all had same reflex because they simultaneously turned back and were admiring her so after a while they all faced their front after well feeding their eyes
I didn't want to feel odd or weird, so when the lady passed by me I also turned to actually check out what the guys were looking at.
My innocent mind admired her nice hair, beautiful bag, nice shoes and of course her nice dress but my dirty mind kept on insisting that I looked at one particular part of her body so I just jejely faced front because well you know ...
But just immediately afterwards I didn't see that useless stone in my front which made me almost fall if not for my stamina
I felt I was cheated because I didn't properly feed my eyes coupled with the pain of hitting the stone. This particular scenario has happened many times to me but I don't know why I keep on repeating it
Everyday struggle of a particular gender. I guess I will stop this habit when I upgrade from my leggediz Benz to my G wagon so untill then
Re: She Almost Made Me Fall by Frales6(f): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2022
eeyaa. I wish she go fit pass you again and again so that you'll continue to hit your leg on stones. sorry. it is called ije uwa

(1) (Reply)

It's Friday: Share How The Groove Go Be Today Been Friday 8) / NEVER Care What People Say / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After Staging F!ght With Bouncers At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.