Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How My Friend Made Me Fall In Love With Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Made Me Fall In Love With Her Husband (958 Views)

My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me / She Almost Made Me Fall / His Money Makes Me Fall In Love But I Later Regretted Doing So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Made Me Fall In Love With Her Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
How My Friend Made Me Fall In love With Her Husband

I know many will bash me after reading my story, but atleast consider my own part of the story.
Reason I want to share this with you is, for ladies to learn from my story. The guilt is trying to kill me. I believe I will have some kind of relief after sharing what I did to my friend with you.

It all started after my friend, Ebby...(full name withheld) got married

Ebby was my tight friend. We were so close, that we share everything, including our deepest secrets together. We hide nothing, absolute nothing from each other.
Ebby was free with me and shared everything that was going on in her marriage.
How her husband treats her, how he makes love to her, how he takes care of her.
Even their slightest argument, she will always call or chat and will be telling me about it and how sad she was feeling.
And I will somehow calm her down.

And when her husband finally apologises, she will still tell me how it happened and how sweet he was with the apology.

There was a time she told me that, she enjoys fighting with her husband, because he always know how to apologise.
He usually gift her expensive things, just to show how sorry he was and she will quickly accept.
And they will make up.
And when you hear the reason for their argument, you will be like.....seriously?
Their argument usually don't hold water and she is always the one stirring the poor man to get angry, so that he can gift her things.
Their fights never involve physical abuse,....no... It's only exchange of words and she will end up forming angry for nothing.

She knew her husband loves her so much, that's why she kept doing that. And the poor man will end up, buying her gifts for peace to reign. So that his wife can be happy again.
Though, he doesn't complain at all. He even confessed to her that, he enjoys it. It makes their marriage fun and lively.
They love each other so much and play a lot. If you are close to them, you will definitely admire their union.
I considered her lucky and praying for God to gift me a man just like her husband...... please continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn below

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/10/how-my-friend-made-me-fall-in-love-with-her-husband-part-2.html
Re: How My Friend Made Me Fall In Love With Her Husband by AdaBekee23: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wow
Re: How My Friend Made Me Fall In Love With Her Husband by AdaBekee23: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is an eye opener
Re: How My Friend Made Me Fall In Love With Her Husband by Kimjongun: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

/ Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. / Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.