Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked (62241 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
FactBoyz:
From all indications, this meeting actually held. But my issue is that why is it that Top Christians aren't speaking against this Muslim Muslim ticket?

If it were Christian Christian, the revered Sultan and most Emirs will speak without reservations. Why must top pastors be speaking in parables in these sensitive times.

God bless Pastor Enenche, Abioye and others for speaking out when others sound diplomatic
Adeboye always like to be seen as politically correct
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by patrickodey18(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Gbadespet post=114914473]I know those calling Tinubu all sort names will definitely find something better to talk about when he eventually become the President....
He will be the architect of Mordern Nigeria through innovations....Asiwaju remain my man and I am fully batifiemark my words! Tinubu candy never be president of this country. he has faild already with his choice.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Characta(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why having a secret meeting with him in the first place, I believe with that he consented to the Muslim Muslim ticket. Why are the so called pastors and prophets silent in this sensitive moment, but if they're to speak about tithe they'll never be diplomatic. God is watching.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Gbadespet(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=patrickodey18 post=114914543][/quote]

2023 is like tomorrow,just chill
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by blaquebelle: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
FactBoyz:
From all indications, this meeting actually held. But my issue is that why is it that Top Christians aren't speaking against this Muslim Muslim ticket?

If it were Christian Christian, the revered Sultan and most Emirs will speak without reservations. Why must top pastors be speaking in parables in these sensitive times.

God bless Pastor Enenche, Abioye and others for speaking out when others sound diplomatic
It's not just about speaking out. I believe they have to take time to consult God on his will for the nation first. Not just to go by their understanding.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Reference(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Well, politicians want him to put up his Ministry for sale.....damn them... angry

Anyway the best person that should have been in that meeting was not.
Prof/Veepee Yemi who is unfortunately sidelined by injury should have been there to mediate between Church and State having straddled both sides, he above all people will know where the shoe pinches, the possibilities or not and the likely fallout.

GO should not be put in this position at all. It is not fair.... damn politicians.... angry
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Characta(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Am just disappointed cos the church media denied any meeting being held with Tinubu now they're saying they're disappointed at the Tinubu media team for leaking out the meeting... Having a secret or behind closed door meeting just mean he's consenting to the Muslim - Muslim ticket. Most of our pastors are quiet now and being diplomatic but when it comes to tithe they'll never be. God dey watch all of una.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Reference(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Characta:
Why having a secret meeting with him in the first place, I believe with that he consented to the Muslim Muslim ticket. Why are the so called pastors and prophets silent in this sensitive moment, but if they're to speak about tithe they'll never be diplomatic. God is watching.

They just do not want to escalate divisions and raise tensions.
The lives of their flock are at stake particularly in climes where they live on a sectarian knife edge.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Let somebody shout Hallelujah cool

Daddy G.O . holding Nicodemus meetings again.
His gullible followers wont see this.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by enonche85(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu should shut up

Adeboye is too big for secret meeting, if you meet am he won't be denying you

What's the relevance of the meeting if you don't get the public endorsement from him

I know una for even snap with am as trophy if such meeting existed

The post said there was a meeting and truly there was a meeting, but Tinubu camp are now insinuating he endorsed him which was why RCCG released that memo denying any endorsement.

1 Like

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by DLuciano: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
nlfpmod:
How APC Presidential candidate’s team leaked Adeboye, Tinubu secret meeting at Redemption camp - Quest Times

https://www.thequesttimes.com/exclusive-how-apc-presidential-candidates-team-leaked-adeboye-tinubu-secret-meeting-at-redemption-camp/

arrant nonsense! Tinubu is not by force to endorse you, your desperation can take you nowhere, we Nigerians know what we want. NO responsible person will endorse you, don't try to twist it with papa Adeboye

1 Like

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Elvis2kay: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu should shut up

Adeboye is too big for secret meeting, if you meet am he won't be denying you

What's the relevance of the meeting if you don't get the public endorsement from him

I know una for even snap with am as trophy if such meeting existed

OGA! Shine your eyes there's no much difference between the 2 Bad guy's
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by uchennaq(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
FactBoyz:

That means you know dey for Nigeria.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by 2special(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Pastor Adeboye is not our God. Muslim/Muslim ticket will not fly.Let’s continue to be Obidient to the word of God.
but you need to fear a man that can influence millions positively or negatively
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by GamalNasser: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
manuelkel:

Adeboye I know and admire is a fair man. He accommodates one irrespective of one's religion.
Inside there, he stands with CAN and cannot be bribed. Except the tables have turned. These days nothing no dey happen.

InObiWeStand#

You know him from where?
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by newisd75: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
it looks as if buhari may not even be in support of BAT, because I was surprised how fast buhari congratulate the PDP governorship candidate who won in osun state, and how he added a new thing to inec that made rigging to be very difficult for APC to do
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Emilo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
My simple question is why would the meeting be a secret?

SECRET denotes sinister motive.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Truthisunique2: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
enonche85:

The post said there was a meeting and truly there was a meeting, but Tinubu camp are now insinuating he endorsed him which was why RCCG released that memo denying any endorsement.
Rccg memo said there was no meeting

I believe them because tinubu would have sneaked something from that meeting even if na pic

Again adeboye would not go into accepting such meeting with tinubu when he knows it's a political trap to drag him even if it's with a pic

So rccg facts line up and tinubu that is desperate can do anything right now, anybody can speculate they had meeting, na tinubu get media for such speculation
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Kaiser20: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Meeting or No meeting, Tinubu will not get Christian votes anywhere in Nigeria.
Alternatively, he can request Muslims in Afghanistan, Niger , Pakistan and Chad to vote for him if they have PVC.
If the Sultan and Emirs can direct Muslims how to vote, then All GOs and CAN do the same to christains
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

Daddy G.O better distance himself from bat & his satanic M-M ticket to avoid soiling his lofty reputation. cheesy
Can't you express yourself without being a bigot?
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by theafricanchild: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
One thing I know is that if the meeting actually took place Daddy Adeboye will address what ever controversy surrounding it soon. The man is too old and too matured to be in such quagmire. God bless Nigeria
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by GoldenstateChel: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Entprys:
Christians and blind follow follow. This time, it will not be "baba sope" but "daddy G O sope".
Fools.
I am going back to islam
abeg go back na,who is begging u na,u think say will be Muslim where dey ready to kill u, when u leave their religion or u be Muslim self claiming Christian
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by OPICANTO2223: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Trust Adeboye at your own peril. Pastor that moves around with armed officers but advise his followers to protect themselves with prayer is a devil.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by manuelkel(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
GamalNasser:

You know him from where?

Dove TV cool
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Arysexy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu looking for validation from any church,even if na Sabbath or cele.

Very desperate old cargo and hypocrite

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by GoldenstateChel: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
GeneralPula:

When Nnamdi Azikwe used a Christian/Christian ticket to contest, the emirs & sultan didn’t speak against it..

The emirs & sultans are not religion bigot..

The top Christians are not religion bigot..

From history till date, the only religion bigots & fanatics are SE Christians..

Igbo Muslim are yet to rule any SE state ever since, yet they’ve been tolerating the Christian/Christian ticket..
have any northern Christian rule any northern state that their indegen are 95% Muslim,like states in southeast that indigen are 98% Christian,bot calling kettle black
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by GamalNasser: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
manuelkel:

Dove TV cool

cheesy grin you sounded like you both live in the same house

1 Like

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by helicoptarr: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
These relelntless efforts to make people think that Daddy G. O. approves of this man is annoying.

It's more like, Tinubu visited Daddy G. O. than they having a meeting.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Femijohn198: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu taught the youth has forgotten the mass killing at lekki toll gate 2020. he would be disgrace 2023 general election.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Desusi: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:
He will stand by whatever CAN and PFN decides.
No true Christian supports an agenda that doesn't strikes fairness, unity, tolerance, equity and inclusiveness.
Make campaign start proper first,na house to house evangelism we go do untop this matter.
Very greedy man who is ready to sacrifice our safety, unity, tolerance and peace on his sacrificial altar of emilokon.
Politic is satanic and devilish. It takes extra ordinary lifestyle with God to turn against it even when confronted with gold and diamond. I reserve my comments till the publiccity start proper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.