Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked (62242 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Ferya(f): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
FactBoyz:
From all indications, this meeting actually held. But my issue is that why is it that Top Christians aren't speaking against this Muslim Muslim ticket?

If it were Christian Christian, the revered Sultan and most Emirs will speak without reservations. Why must top pastors be speaking in parables in these sensitive times.

God bless Pastor Enenche, Abioye and others for speaking out when others sound diplomatic

According to what I heard, they are not speaking out because I heard that some of them converted from muslims. They can't speak against what an emir approved. So, don't expect them to openly condemn such act.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Gohs: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is free to visit anyone in this country.

That does not stop Peter Obi from wining next year's election.

Obi 2023. . . Sure banker!! cheesy
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Lamasta(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Daddy GO should tell us where he stands cos I know majority of RCCG members are Obident already.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Goke7: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
posty56:
I hope adeboye is not going to betray ,Christians and Yoruba people, because it's in our nature (aphonja nature). to betray people cheesy

Who are you to tell adeboye who to support?

If he is related to tinubu will you expect him to go against his kit and kin because of you?
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Goke7: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lamasta:
Daddy GO should tell us where he stands cos I know majority of RCCG members are Obident already.

Be deceiving yourselves una eye go clear soon
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by sammyj: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
His wife who stood with them is a pastor in the church. I wonder how this is news in the first place.
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu should shut up

Adeboye is too big for secret meeting, if you meet am he won't be denying you

What's the relevance of the meeting if you don't get the public endorsement from him

I know una for even snap with am as trophy if such meeting existed
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Lamasta(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Goke7:

Be deceiving yourselves una eye go clear soon
Time will tell
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Lordsonn: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
FactBoyz:
From all indications, this meeting actually held. But my issue is that why is it that Top Christians aren't speaking against this Muslim Muslim ticket?

If it were Christian Christian, the revered Sultan and most Emirs will speak without reservations. Why must top pastors be speaking in parables in these sensitive times.

God bless Pastor Enenche, Abioye and others for speaking out when others sound diplomatic
Pastor Adeboye should have speak out loudly instead of hiding behind CAN. It's too bad that many of them are keeping quiet
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Lighthome: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Some miscreants bitterness toward Tinubu that has never insulted them once, is something else. Please be reminded that Tinubu wife is a pastor in RCCG. I am from Edo state and a pastor, I tell you that I stand with Tinubu.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by ajerimitan: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
These dare devils can launch something hard and noisy at RCCG. If not because RCCG has eyes and ears every where ten things would have happened that would make a palm tree bend to a breaking point. But it seams RCCG is more effective than the national intelligence. Before Presidency gets to make a sentence, RCCG already has a note. But they should beware of the 9/11 syndrome.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Molastheboss(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
For me adeboye has never been a good man of God that man Dey Bleep up when u needed him to talk , Christianity no say make u mumu , during the killing he no talk now that he ask opportunity to defend Christian he’s still not saying anything that man is only after money
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Goke7: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Molastheboss:
For me adeboye has never been a good man of God that man Dey Bleep up when u needed him to talk , Christianity no say make u mumu , during the killing he no talk now that he ask opportunity to defend Christian he’s still not saying anything that man is only after money

Is adeboye your father that he will speak for you?
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Minime10(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
nlfpmod:
How APC Presidential candidate’s team leaked Adeboye, Tinubu secret meeting at Redemption camp - Quest Times

https://www.thequesttimes.com/exclusive-how-apc-presidential-candidates-team-leaked-adeboye-tinubu-secret-meeting-at-redemption-camp/

I thought Daddy G.O had denied ever meeting with Bobo Chicago on the 17th day of July, 2022.
All these Daddy G.O's, mek una dey try fear God small na!
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Minime10(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lighthome:
Some miscreants bitterness toward Tinubu that has never insulted them once, is something else. Please be reminded that Tinubu wife is a pastor in RCCG. I am from Edo state and a pastor, I tell you that I stand with Tinubu.

If u like crawl with him.
Birds of same feather...
I hope u've eaten your agbado & cassava today
U don't even sound like a genuine pastor self...
419 Yahoo Yahoo pastor
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by damocool(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
FactBoyz:

Speak up what exactly sir? Tinubu Apc isn't the only one running for the position.. Nigerians have many options to vote for, and besides Nigerians ain't dumb not to know what to do, either good or bad.. Have those running their months been heard? Has it dettered APC and tinubu from unveiling the presidential candidates of their choice? These pastors have just 1 vote to themselves, if they even vote at all.. Even those priest telling members not to enter the church without pvc would still have some of the members that would vote for the party that presented MM ticket.. God knows about who ever gets there, either tinubu, Obi or any other candidate.. Joining issues with APC means Tinubu victory is imminent.. I think we should leave apc and focus on candidates that matter.. Let abioye et al. shout till Jesus come, it won't change anything, it's we Nigerians that should do the needful through our PVC..
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Omoslim26: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
TheDemola:

Your head get oil bro. I like the house to house evangelism part grin

Guy if we get it wrong we are looking at a possible 24 straight years of Islamic rule.
Children wey them born during those years go ofcus believe se Nija na Islamic state na undecided
Everyone must take this very seriously oo.

1 Like

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Mina79(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Whether they agree or not, Tinubu has made up his mind only the Almighty can stop him.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by swissgoldenpro2: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Ppp1p: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Kay25(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Where is the video or pic
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by effort1: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
KillSars:

Well, I don't need to call u names but try dey comprehend stuff very well..
Even if CAN orders their pastor make dem tell their members not to vote a MM ticket, pastors like adeboye no fit do am, he go rather dey neutral than using is influence to force CAN CHOICE ON his members...

If CAN wan proof sey dem carry weight, make dem try change ticket from each state first, starting from afghanEastern wey don dey run CC ticket for decades..
Start from small place, yes! start from 5%, if u change the system there, we go know sey u mean business.

Read the bolded part very well and make sure u comprehend it this time around
CAN is an an acronym for Christian association of Nigeria, those state wey u listed above are state in Nigeria, CAN should ensure they have a CM or MC system there before reasoning federal system...

And pls no dey tell me sey state election is different from presidential election, different electoral body dey run the two, different citizens dey run the two abi dem dey use different voters card

You are still repeating the same dumb comment. Can you ever learn?

Only a ln idiot will compare presidential election to state election in any ramification.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by colestephan86: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
nlfpmod:
How APC Presidential candidate’s team leaked Adeboye, Tinubu secret meeting at Redemption camp - Quest Times

https://www.thequesttimes.com/exclusive-how-apc-presidential-candidates-team-leaked-adeboye-tinubu-secret-meeting-at-redemption-camp/
Soon Nigerians will know what politics is.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
effort1:

You are still repeating the same dumb comment. Can you ever learn?

Only a ln idiot will compare presidential election to state election in any ramification.
And why is it different, u can't even mention one...

I guess u inherit ur own version of dumbness from ur mom and dad at home, just drink sniper and end ur miserable life, ur unborn children no deserve to have this kind trait of stupidity...

Patiently waiting for u to quote me again, make I kuku send u to hades diz evening...
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by effort1: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
KillSars:

And why is it different, u can't even mention one...

I guess u inherit ur own version of dumbness from ur mom and dad at home, just drink sniper and end ur miserable life, ur unborn children no deserve to have this kind trait of stupidity...

Patiently waiting for u to quote me again, make I kuku send u to hades diz evening...

Do I actually need to enlighten you about the difference?!

No wonder you reason daftly.

I shouldn't be surprised; no reasonable person will pitch his tent with APC.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by senateplus2022: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Someone wants to play role the movie titled 'king of boys' here oooo .
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
effort1:

Do I actually need to enlighten you about the difference?!

No wonder you reason daftly.

I shouldn't be surprised; no reasonable person will pitch his tent with APC.
Not expecting u to say anything better,u pack sawdust full box wey u mount for ur neck and u call it brain... can anything good come out of it, what sort of enlightenment u wan give me, is it the one u lack in ur lineage.. I won't generalize like u numbskull, I believe whatever party u support, reasonable ones go dey dere, but try not to get too close and infect them with ur dimwittedness coz u are nothing but a waste of space
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by effort1: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
KillSars:

Not expecting u to say anything better,u pack sawdust full box wey u mount for ur neck and u call it brain... can anything good come out of it, what sort of enlightenment u wan give me, is it the one u lack in ur lineage.. I won't generalize like u numbskull, I believe whatever party u support, reasonable ones go dey dere, but try not to get too close and infect them with ur dimwittedness coz u are nothing but a waste of space

Lolz. Go and ask your handler if what you are saying isn't stupid.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Tzar(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
My own God has a path to Him & it’s Christianity.
Besides, are you Almighty God that you are using Him to justify a terrible and insensitive political decision?
Just pray God does not respond appropriately to this your trying to selfishly use Him to justify a callous & wicked decision.

IbileIfe:

Almighty God is neither Christian nor Muslim.

God has no religion.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. Go and ask your handler if what you are saying isn't stupid.

And who the fvck is handling ur miserable life, dum-dum..
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by subcbouy: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
manuelkel:

Adeboye I know and admire is a fair man. He accommodates one irrespective of one's religion.
Inside there, he stands with CAN and cannot be bribed. Except the tables have turned. These days nothing no dey happen.

InObiWeStand#
The table cannot change because of Tinubu.
Pst Adeboye has said all political parties who approach him are all welcome, and he always use one prayer for all of them: "let the will of God be done"

1 Like

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by subcbouy: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
posty56:
I hope adeboye is not going to betray ,Christians and Yoruba people, because it's in our nature (aphonja nature). to betray people cheesy
hahaha How many Igbo pastors have come opening to support their own let alone their politicians. Yeast and moni grin
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by effort1: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
KillSars:

And who the fvck is handling ur miserable life, dum-dum..

You, who decides to disconnect your Brain from your finger is the one with a miserable life.

If your life is not miserable, you won't be campaigning for a drug dealer and Boko haram suspect.

Yes, your destiny is miserable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.