Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked (62253 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
effort1:

You, who decides to disconnect your Brain from your finger is the one with a miserable life.

If your life is not miserable, you won't be campaigning for a drug dealer and Boko haram suspect.

Yes, your destiny is miserable
Can I get u a handkerchief coz the last thing I want to see right now is u flooding diz thread with salty tears.
And who the fvck are u campaigning for, a mass murderer, how did u escape his execution...
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Sleekfingers: 1:59am On Jul 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
From all indications, this meeting actually held. But my issue is that why is it that Top Christians aren't speaking against this Muslim Muslim ticket?

If it were Christian Christian, the revered Sultan and most Emirs will speak without reservations. Why must top pastors be speaking in parables in these sensitive times.

God bless Pastor Enenche, Abioye and others for speaking out when others sound diplomatic

Is it a must you guys vote for a muslim-muslim? There are other candidates. So what the fuss?
Abi, dem go point guns to una heads, during the election? Nigerians and whining like bitches......
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by Judd007: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinooboo, man of God, said he didn’t meet with you, why don’t you just rest and see how the election goes.if you don’t win this one, there will still be election, just wait small, 8 years is not that far again.
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by ezegold4we: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2022
We are missing The late Arch-Bishop Benson Idahosa,
Papa Adeboye openly protested against GEJ in 2015 and supported Buhari,a Muslim,

This Time around, he's playing mind games with Tinubu, and Yoruba christains,

Well,I still thank GOD for vocal voice like Paul Eneche, Iginla, Bishop Abioye, and other's

This is not the Time to remain silent
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by apostleoke(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Most of these pastors are hypocrite. once they receive money as grants or offering, they are already on ur side. wolves in sheep clothing
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by AmadorSays: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Make dem no even try am o
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by TheDemola: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

Guy if we get it wrong we are looking at a possible 24 straight years of Islamic rule.
Children wey them born during those years go ofcus believe se Nija na Islamic state na undecided
Everyone must take this very seriously oo.

I totally agree
Re: How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked by effort1: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
KillSars:

Can I get u a handkerchief coz the last thing I want to see right now is u flooding diz thread with salty tears.
And who the fvck are u campaigning for, a mass murderer, how did u escape his execution...

Is it Peter Obi that was in charge of the murderous SARS or the federal government?

Stop acting dumb because you want to glorify a drug dealer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.