Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40566 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by rickleye: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

So technically, his wife might even return before him.

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...

Any mature suggestion is welcome.

Pardon my french but he is an idiot. Educated yet Illiterate.
You only do skin with a woman you know says she is safe like a nurse that can deal with the repercussions.
Every other person you use rubber. What did you think would happen after sleeping with her multiple times day and night .

Now that I am a bit cool.
2 options
1. You get a quack doctor who says the pregnancy is ectopic and has to be removed so that she and baby doesn't die. If this does not work
2 Send her out of the house and pay her to put the baby up for adoption.

You have to tell your wife what you have done.. I have seen a lot of Yoruba movies where the maid comes back to the house with a big belly saying Oga is the father. Tell your wife when she arrives, not over the phone and not after you have had welcome back sex.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Harmlesspill(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Golden gift to convince her to abort the child.
You're about loosing your marriage,act fast.
If na to open chop for her,do it immediately.
You can't keep the pregnancy, unless you want to die before your time
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Laxy009(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
What’s the assurance that man is one responsible for the pregnancy ? What about if other guys are shooting their shot into the pissy as well . I’m just thinking out loud in my head . Since the guy doesn’t stay at home always due to his work nature,how sure are we that the lady in question is not even riding other d!ck
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by rickleye: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:

yeah, that's what I was told.

And you believed him ? Dumb and Dumber !!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by rickleye: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Laxy009:
What’s the assurance that man is one responsible for the pregnancy ? What about if other guys are shooting their shot into the pissy as well . I’m just thinking out loud in my head . Since the guy doesn’t stay at home always due to his work nature,how sure are we that the lady in question is not even riding other d!ck

He's responsive. I'll give 20k to charity if there's a follow up story to the contrary.
Plus can even afford to wait and see if he really is the father ?
Time a ticking ...
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by sekem: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tales by the moonlight
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by reeleriksen(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
I wonder why it's called unwanted pregnancy when the sex is consensual undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by AJ01(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

the pregnancy might not be his, think
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by qtguru(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
jaxxy:

The maid wey open leg nko? she is not to blame abi? The maid saw an opportunity and took it. she probably knew what she was doing and sadly it was the woman who employed her not the man.

So it's the wife's fault ?? in other words, the maid has no vows to any Marriage, and the man brought embarrassment to his wife.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Awoleesu(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rubbishery!

What dumb woman leaves her sexually active husband with an equally sexually active maid and run to pursue some degree abroad?

Make she take what has happened as her own fault!

Old mammas dey you no hire, under aged sef you no reason, na pussy wey don ripe you select carry put for house with ya horse-band!. I guess some women can't help but being dumb most times!

As for the bulala pilot man, if your wife dumb, must you also be stupid? Haba! Even if pussy dey hungry you, brain too dey hungry you? so-tey you no use any protection, you no go do away match na maid you dey dick!

Now, the thing be say, wait make madam come back...

Ehenn, when she come ehn, you go come carry this matter come Nairaland umu-nna for deliberation again.
We the elders go trash you, trash your wife and trash the maid join...

But las-las I see you ending up in a deeper mess!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Mina79(f): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

Why do men's dick always land them in trouble?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Echoban: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friend you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.
angry
Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.

sheybi u're not the maid now so why taking it personal angry

Op Is asking for an advise, if u can't give them rest. angry
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Egbi2020: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
The gate man may d one responsible for the pregnancy sef.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Afrobasic(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:

Wow is your name Beauty?

Come, don't you feel ashamed

Must you simp

Disgusting behaviour angry
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by buygala(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Maverick777,

And who exactly is a call girl? Did your mother not teach you manners at home? You sound so bitter. Why do you have to call him names? Ode calling another person ode. Like you are any better?

Complimenting someone now is low self-esteem. You that has high self esteem but open a bunch of threads with imaginary stories that never happened to massage your inflated sense of self importance.

Baby no mind am jare grin

Can I send you a dm so we can make some cute babies together smiley

Leave op make e dey zuzu with im maid..Since there isn't any mention of oga Pilot and his Scotland wife having any kids, any child or children the maid gives birth to are automatically the man's first kids, and have priority inheritance rights over his properties, ceteris Paribussmiley ...that's if the maid gives birth before Scotland Madam...

As it stands, If the maid is allowed to birth that child or children, the action feem in that family will be a delight to watch grin

That aside, abeg come let's make some cute babies cool, and leave OP to the 3rd World War brewing in his household caused by his renegade Gbola cheesy. ..

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Corto: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

Don't do it bitch
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by BlueAir: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Werey if marriage no come scatter nko? U go commit suicide danu. Wife wey travel go out obviously wouldn't expect the husband to be fucccking d bed. SMH. The man should polish up and would win d wife back. Bitter thing
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friend you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or [/b]else I go scatter your home[b]. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:

About your ravishing beauty if that's truly you

Yeah, thank you. Don't mind those bashing you. They're low lives.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by OBTMOS(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
He should a paid flying for now because such kind cannot concentrate on the air.

He should get another house for the maid and hide it from the wife till she get to know. Maybe twenty years later.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by queenfav(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
These are the issues."Japa" isn't for everyone.I am a staunch believer in family.Husband is a pilot,wife left her 5 yr old son with a maid in the name of japa to Scotland.Well i hope she is ready for second wife.The earlier people learn to prioritize what's important in their lives,the better they will be!

3 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by int0x80(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dude, your friend abi na you sef, stoop so low to sleep with a 22yr old house help?? Your friend doesn't have class at all.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by TheGift: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

Don't kill your seed. Face the consequences of your action like a Man.

The ones whose shaming and mockery you fear today will either forget you and/or respect you, a few years from today.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by CondemnBattery(f): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm not a female. I'm a proud male with a family.

Business however is female, which represents fruitfulness, growth and multiplication.

Munzy14:

Are you not a Female... grin grin grin

Uratta ekwoola ooo
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by moodyguy: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friends you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.
u just dey make mouth.....having a baby for a man is not a guarantee that he would marry u
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by spiceadole: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

ALL men fvck their maids.

Any wife who argues "my husband is different" is a big F. O. O. L
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by spiceadole: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
queenfav:
These are the issues."Japa" isn't for everyone.I am a staunch believer in family.Husband is a pilot,wife left her 5 yr old son with a maid in the name of japa to Scotland.Well i hope she is ready for second wife.The earlier people learn to prioritize what's important in their lives,the better they will be!

If you don't blame the woman, wetin you gain?

3 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by KaptainAfrika: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
You people be sharing pictures, lets know if its konji or village people.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jimmynauty: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please learn from his fall it can be you.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Mrtaye: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yeah, thank you. Don't mind those bashing you. They're low lives.
Exactly why I didn't dignify them with any response cos I believe say bomb dey their head, as in cluster bomb

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
qtguru:

So it's the wife's fault ?? in other words, the maid has no vows to any Marriage, and the man brought embarrassment to his wife.

obviously I blamed the man in my original post bt the lady I quoted man it look like the maid was innocent in all of this while the man was the beast which I totally disagreed.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by sisisioge: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Werey OP said "Only once"

grin grin grin

You have to believe hom fa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help! My Dad Talks Too Much. / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / What I Experienced In My Friend's House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.