Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40579 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by charlypoker(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Make the maid born the baby jare grin grin
who knows what the baby may become tomorrow?
Let after the birth of the birth, they will discuss the matter
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by hush15: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

learn to be solution driven or keep mute.
the deed has already been done!

Like say you no know the solution... oga, you don get second wife or baby mama be that. I don't know what other solution you think can exist. Just pray your wife is the tolerant type.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2022
The way out here is big trouble to avoid generational trouble.

Tell Madam.

Make your friend Abi na You,tell Madam that he have bleeped up,

To avoid you or your friend coming suicide, madam must come and kuku kill you or your friend.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by einsteine(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2022
How is he sure he is the one who impregnated her? For a girl that has had an abortion before, how is he sure he is the only knacker?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by bepositive11: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2022
qtguru:

As in the Pilot is a bastard, who sleeps with their maid, OP tell your friend he is a bastard.

OP is the pilot. He lied
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Dashlish12: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Mrtaye post=114919846]
No wonder you are beautiful hmmm oruko lo n ro ni.... can I talk to you Beauty[/quote. Smile. Easy bro; she's taken
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Dashlish12: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Mrtaye:

No wonder you are beautiful hmmm oruko lo n ro ni.... can I talk to you Beauty
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Prettychild(f): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

really ?

its not the lady'sb (the maid) job to be faithful to anyone. it is those who are married who are meant to faithful to each other, in this case hubby should be faithful to his wife and so is wife to her hubby

Do you think when the two families (both in laws) knows that hubby impregnanted the maid, they will call the maid for family meeting ? No they will call the two people who signed to be faithful to each other aka hubby and wife. in this case hubby is guilty of being unfaithful not maid

Yes maid lacks moral but it doesnt make her responsible to keep or maintain the faithfulness of the married couple she works for

the reason people empower cheating spouses, its because you fight the wrong person the 3rd one instead of fighting the one who stepped out of his marriage to cheat
Oga, you didn’t read my post well. There was no where in my post I absolve the husband of his stupidity. I am still going to blame the lady for not being responsible. Tell me, if he was a poor man, would she have slept with him?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by BlueAir: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
undecided gbenu sohun. U think d wife no go get her rot for UK but it's well known u women can hide ur atrocities to the grave
UyaiIncomparabl:

Koshi, ko geddifok outta my mention. You men think it's all women that take back cheats. Hahaha. Smell the coffee, that time is gone. Let him go polish his infested diick.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by MtDave55: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
I don't see any reason to hide it from the wife if he truly loves her. The wife will definitely be pain and mad at him, of which she have every right to do so, but she will come around later.

Since the girl is not a minor, not someone wife and wasn't forced to indulge in the act of sex, I don't think it's right to crucify the man. Morally and religiously both of them erred but if he is sure he is responsible for the pregnancy he should take responsibilities, even though I suspect the girl stage everything considering how she kept it away from him till this stage.

Sex and marriage are two different things that he had sex with maid and got her pregnant doesn't mean he must marry her, if she is not ready for abortion and he is not ready to take a second wife the best thing is to ensure she get the needed support to birth the child and care for him or her. Its not a must to marry her if marriage is that easy she would have married the man responsible for the one she aborted.

Let he open up to the wife, apologize and resolved to get the lady a place outside his home while he carter for her needs. If possible he should make her sign undertaking that it's only the child that can lay claim to him and his property except he chooses otherwise.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Ghokes(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bro you are your friend
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ghokes:
Bro you are your friend
what does that change?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
MtDave55:
I don't see any reason to hide it from the wife if he truly loves her. The wife will definitely be pain and mad at him, of which she have every right to do so, but she will come around later.

Since the girl is not a minor, not someone wife and wasn't forced to indulge in the act of sex, I don't think it's right to crucify the man. Morally and religiously both of them erred but if he is sure he is responsible for the pregnancy he should take responsibilities, even though I suspect the girl stage everything considering how she kept it away from him till this stage.

Sex and marriage are two different things that he had sex with maid and got her pregnant doesn't mean he must marry her, if she is not ready for abortion and he is not ready to take a second wife the best thing is to ensure she get the needed support to birth the child and care for him or her. Its not a must to marry her if marriage is that easy she would have married the man responsible for the one she aborted.

Let he open up to the wife, apologize and resolved to get the lady a place outside his home while he carter for her needs. If possible he should make her sign undertaking that it's only the child that can lay claim to him and his property except he chooses otherwise.
hmm dicey
easier said than done bro

many thanks.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
bepositive11:

OP is the pilot. He lied
what does that change?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
The way out here is big trouble to avoid generational trouble.

Tell Madam.

Make your friend Abi na You,tell Madam that he have bleeped up,

To avoid you or your friend coming suicide, madam must come and kuku kill you or your friend.

I find your post extremely hilarious!

thanks for the comic relieve tho.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
charlypoker:
Make the maid born the baby jare grin grin
who knows what the baby may become tomorrow?
Let after the birth of the birth, they will discuss the matter
Gracias!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Emaprince:
So the woman was also celibate for 5yrs in Scotland?
A?

Abeg keep quiet
six(6) months bro.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by saintruky(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
D girl na maid, now she don see opportunity to be called Oga wife, u wan her to throw it away .. u feel say body dey sweet her when dem dey call her house girl?

No matter wetin una do, d babe nor go remove d belle... Cos that child is her pathway to good life... Especially if she come born boy... E don finish be that o... Congrats to u or ur guy...
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
saintruky:
D girl na maid, now she don see opportunity to be called Oga wife, u wan her to throw it away .. u feel say body dey sweet her when dem dey call her house girl?

No matter wetin una do, d babe nor go remove d belle... Cos that child is her pathway to good life... Especially if she come born boy... E don finish be that o... Congrats to u or ur guy...
good life she would have no doubt, but that's about the best it would get. nothing more
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by amakanancy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Emaprince:
Are you saying that for that 5yrs, the woman wasn't fuckiing other men in Scotland?

Women love to make it seem like men are the only culprits. Do you know how many pregnancies she might have aborted over there, because if she keeps it..her secrets will be exposed?

The only sin the man committed is because that stupid maid wants to keep the pregnancy. As for adultery..the wife might have done worst than him. Dont tell me she was celibate for 5yrs.
I'm not saying women don't mess up. And of course any woman who sleeps with any man she is not married has also done something wrong.
And hope you know abortion (except medically co firmed inevitable abortion) is evil.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by saintruky(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

good life she would have no doubt, but that's about the best it would get. nothing more

Na d good life she want so na... Anything when make her remove d belle, she dey relegate back to suffer... N na wetin d girl nor want...

U know wetin e mean to carry Pilot belle... No be pilot of hilux o... Pilot of plane... Iffa dey lie go ask Omotola d actress... Na d way God just want take change that girl story be this... See as i dey happy for her o lol...

Bros advise ur friend to go settle d babe n d child upon or b4 delivery for one country... He has d cash n d connect... Trust me he won't regret it...

After partenity test sha... In case he dey feel say no be him knack her...
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
saintruky:

Na d good life she want so na... Anything when make her remove d belle, she dey relegate back to suffer... N na wetin d girl nor want...

U know wetin e mean to carry Pilot belle... No be pilot of hilux o... Pilot of plane... Iffa dey lie go ask Omotola d actress... Na d way God just want take change that girl story be this... See as i dey happy for her o lol...

Bros advise ur friend to go settle d babe n d child upon or b4 delivery for one country... He has d cash n d connect... Trust me he won't regret it...
She wasn't really hungry oh
on 180k/ month I guess.

i guess women always want more tho!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by saintruky(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

She wasn't really hungry oh
on 180k/ month I guess.

i guess women always want more tho!

A whooping 180k for maid work... Wawu....

Bros no vex... Now when her level don upgrade, abeg i fit resume d work? I go clean everywhere shine... I go even wash d roof of the house... I no dey joke o...
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
saintruky:

A whooping 180k for maid work... Wawu....

Bros no vex... Now when her level don upgrade, abeg i fit resume d work? I go clean everywhere shine... I go even wash d roof of the house... I no dey joke o...
Bros, that's not in my prerogative oh...
besides, the wife should return from overseas soon, so the post would be annulled anyway
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

I find your post extremely hilarious!

thanks for the comic relieve tho.

Appreciate your response, after all na we we .
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by apiski(m): 4:28am On Jul 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I am. And what does that mean? It means that if you cross my path, you won't finish telling the story. Be warned.
You might want to check your email.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by firstladyp4(f): 5:06am On Jul 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Dis midget, u still dey comment on matter wey no concern u?
At d bolded, u never even get boy friend na husband u wan get with dis una useless attitudes.
As for op, ur friend was careless in handling dis issue. What happened to contraceptives.
500naira Postpill or 800naira postinor 2 would hv done d job.
Two things are involve in dis:
1. Abortion
2. He should be ready to sort d girl out

Hmmm nawahooo
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maverick777:

my friend has no reason to lie to me, as for the girl that's why I put a clause...
he intends settling her after birth tho.

ps; if you don't see any reason why someone should lie to you, always give a benefit of a doubt.

You don't see any reason, I do. Shame of telling you that he knacked his housemaid repeatedly and without prevention wouldn't allow him to tell you the truth. Telling you he did once would make you think it was a mistake which it wasn't.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
maasoap:

You don't see any reason, I do. Shame of telling you that he knacked his housemaid repeatedly and without prevention wouldn't allow him to tell you the truth. Telling you he did once would make you think it was a mistake which it wasn't.
nah, we're cool like kilode!
besides, he doesn't even have the time for himself, if you know any pilot, you'd understand me better...
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
I agree with you. All I am saying is that the sh.t will heat the fan, regardless of what he does. Is it not better for him to control the narrative and the environment than leave it to the maid or others to control, a few years from now?

Moreover, there is no hiding what he has done. That maid will tell his wife soon, assuming she has not told her already.
I just read about the fiancee who burnt her fiance to death somewhere in Nigeria because of infidelity. They were not yet married and she did that. Let's hope this does not degenerate. The best route is to be truthful. Also, every man should know himself. Tell a potential partner that you have a wandering member, if that is your weakness. Tell her so she can decide upfront if she is alright with that. There is nothing to fear and no one to fear. If she won't marry you, there will be a hundred other women lining up to marry you. But if you love her, then how on earth will your member wander.

Maverick777:

you know women!
no one would hear the last of this if he tell her.
and he loves/wants his marriage...
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by DrDunamis(m): 2:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Maverick777:

we were also exploring that option but the CCTV in his house shows she almost never goes out..
nothing is certain tho
but we doubt that.

thanks anyway
Is there no male staff in the house?
Like driver or gateman?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2022
DrDunamis:

Is there no male staff in the house?
Like driver or gateman?
no!
they use automated gates,
no driver.
just her and a cleaner who comes and goes.
he had a driver but relieved him because of such scenario,
more like leaving a goat with a yam, lolz.

so that part is cleared...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.