Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40671 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by DrDunamis(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Maverick777:

no!
they use automated gates,
no driver.
just her and a cleaner who comes and goes.
he had a driver but relieved him because of such scenario,
more like leaving a goat with a yam, lolz.

so that part is cleared...
Hmmm...
This is very amazing...
So what about the cleaner? Is the cleaner female?
Plus your friend should just man up and tell his wife everything before the little fox destroys the vine.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2022
DrDunamis:

Hmmm...
This is very amazing...
So what about the cleaner? Is the cleaner female?
Plus your friend should just man up and tell his wife everything before the little fox destroys the vine.
yeah, the cleaner is female, sorry forgot to add that..

the 'little fox' is in my house already..
and trust me, my security methods are FBI standards..
the phone she uses, only I can reach her and my house is fully bugged.
so, for now everything is under control.

As for opening up to the wife, had it been she had been rational, I don't think he'd have to go through all this stress just to keep it a secret, if you know what I mean....
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by DrDunamis(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maverick777:

yeah, the cleaner is female, sorry forgot to add that..

the 'little fox' is in my house already..
and trust me, my security methods are FBI standards..
the phone she uses, only I can reach her and my house is fully bugged.
so, for now everything is under control.

As for opening up to the wife, had it been she had been rational, I don't think he'd have to go through all this stress just to keep it a secret, if you know what I mean....
Wow, hmmm...
I see and I think I know who is responsible for that baby in her now.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by saintruky(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Maverick777:

Bros, that's not in my prerogative oh...
besides, the wife should return from overseas soon, so the post would be annulled anyway

The wife wouldn't annul it... She'd let it go on.. just talk to your guy...
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
saintruky:

The wife wouldn't annul it... She'd let it go on.. just talk to your guy...
yes boss!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by saintruky(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Maverick777:

yes boss!

Never knew u based in Delta

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / My Wife's Family Calling My Son Another Name / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.