Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! (14689 Views)

Rate My Looks Please / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2011
sley4life:

OP luks lyk sm1 dat luvs anytn on trouser. U wud have gon 2 sun dailies 2 post your pic.

Does it mean that Sun girl or Other Newpaper or magazine girls are looking for anything in trousers

Hmmmm, well, maybe i can go for anything and everything in trousers EXCEPT yours, hmmmmmffffff
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2011
El Guapo:

-

-Dere, Conscience ke?. . .i was jxt addressing the issue of u been shocked at the line that read 'So far Someone loves U!'
wink

grin just kidding grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
kody-licky:

confirming the bolded   grin  grin grin

Tnx Kody baby!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by naijangel7(f): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
Haven't you got a nicer picture? This looks one-kind, one-kind. I actually thought it was a joke by a guy with make-up on and dressed as a girl!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
naijangel7:

Haven't you got a nicer picture?

grin take time oo, this is my xmas pix wt my xmas dress and xmas make ups ooo grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2011
hope u are having fun on ur thread kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by tlops(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
is this your best shot?
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Phate07(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2011

SMH
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by tunnytox(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
Phate07:

SMH

be careful don't let your head fall off your neck, life is too short my friend enjoy grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by bxg(m): 1:56am On Aug 02, 2011
undecided undecided :-x
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 02, 2011
undecided
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by 9jafetish(f): 6:11am On Aug 02, 2011
tbh i can't rate but i willl advices you to wear more make up and smile.

plus i don't think that's the best picture of you
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Fickle(f): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2011
@the poster

I took liberty to go through most girl's pix on romance forum due to your topic. I was very disappointed and ashamed as a girl. I wish I had chosen somewhere else now probably people would think I'm ugly too. I understand your boldness to show off your pictures its because you know that you might be big but at least you are finer than most of them. If girls look this unkempt at this age, wonder how they would look as grand mothers. You just need to loose weight that's all. If the girls talk too much, tell them to prove themselves with their pictures. These girls are seriously ugly and in search of guys. Its even the ones you don't expect that are beautiful. Only 1 or 2 are polish and Behind here. Some of the girls that are claiming they live abroad look dirty & local compared to us that are sweating under the scotching sun in Naija. How can the guys in romance section be finer and cleaner than the girls. I don't know of other sections but for romance, only few girls make sense. Even the mamagee people are abusing is better than most chicks. what we have here are noise makers and not romantic looking girls. Op, a little weight loss, you are good to go. Any girl dare speaks here again has me to contend with because I have seen most and they are not worth looking at twice.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2011
^^ Gbam!! If not that am married i would have given u a Kiss for that whole truth! cheesy
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by claremont(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2011
Fickle:

@the poster

I took liberty to go through most girl's pix on romance forum due to your topic. I was very disappointed and ashamed as a girl. I wish I had chosen somewhere else now probably people would think I'm ugly too. I understand your boldness to show off your pictures its because you know that you might be big but at least you are finer than most of them. If girls look this unkempt at this age, wonder how they would look as grand mothers. You just need to loose weight that's all. If the girls talk too much, tell them to prove themselves with their pictures. These girls are seriously ugly and in search of guys. Its even the ones you don't expect that are beautiful. Only 1 or 2 are polish and Behind here. Some of the girls that are claiming they live abroad look dirty & local compared to us that are sweating under the scotching sun in Naija. How can the guys in romance section be finer and cleaner than the girls. I don't know of other sections but for romance, only few girls make sense. Even the mamagee people are abusing is better than most chicks. what we have here are noise makers and not romantic looking girls. Op, a little weight loss, you are good to go. Any girl dare speaks here again has me to contend with because I have seen most and they are not worth looking at twice.

On point! I have emboldened the salient parts of your post for added emphasis grin cheesy, all those females in NL romance section need to read this and learn.
BTW, your profile picture looks hooooooooooooooot!
kiss kiss
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nayah(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2011
Fickle very nice talk thanks
Poster, first thing is having confidence, Life is about confidence my dear keep on mind that no one is better or worse that you you have your qualities and so are the others, you're a bit shubby? so if you don't really like your weight modify it, do it then because your first fan is yourself

People who think or "shout" they're better are affected by complex most of time, believe me, God gave something to exploit for everyone, let's find yours  wink
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2011
Them Ugly Gurls need to be told!! angry angry
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nayah(f): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2011
lol El GUAPO don't look for troubles please, just talk to our sister and give them some advises, anyway how are you bro?
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2011
Am Ok my Lovely Sista, havent been seeing u at the Igbo avenue? cheesy
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nayah(f): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2011
lol EL GUAPO yes have been there just trying to talk lol but some igbos hunters lol think I'm real one and have lied about my origins looool grin
Op sorry I forgot rating you my dear i would say 3 for your face (but let's try less make up) and 4 for the fact you dare post on here asking about your rate, most of women wouldn't do that
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Fickle!
Thank you for your EXPOSitory ESSAY! The Real FINE GIRLS on NL no dey make NOISE! All the OP has to do like you and Nayah said is to hit the gym and moderate her eating! And like my Igbotic brother El Guapo said earlier, UGLYCOLSIS as a disease has NO CURE! You'll all agree with me that WEIGHT LOSS is BETTER than FACIAL RE-CONSTRUCTION! grin grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
Nayah:

lol EL GUAPO yes have been there just trying to talk lol but some igbos hunters lol think I'm real one and have lied about my origins looool grin
Op sorry I forgot rating you my dear i would say 3 for your face (but let's try less make up) and 4 for the fact you dare post on here asking about your rate, most of women wouldn't do that

LOl

Have u had ma rating??

NO 6
cheesy
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Claremont!
Your own lust case na chronic! Wetin you dey kiss? grin grin Abi Fickle show you her face? Na only "Twin towers" dey make you go gaga so? grin grin Abeg reduce the o's wey dey that ya hoooooooooot before my laptop catch fire! grin grin grin grin I never pay for am finish, abeg! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nayah(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
Lol EL GUAPO didn't read it but fine! wink
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by claremont(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

@Claremont!
Your own lust case na chronic! Wetin you dey kiss? grin grin Abi Fickle show you her face? Na only "Twin towers" dey make you go gaga so? grin grin Abeg reduce the o's wey dey that ya hoooooooooot before my laptop catch fire! grin grin grin grin I never pay for am finish, abeg! grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, those "twin-towers" make sense, even a blind man can see that. cheesy grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
claremont:

Guy, those "twin-towers" make sense, even a blind man can see that. cheesy grin
shocked wink wink cheesy
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Imeobong(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
claremont:

even a blind man can see that. cheesy grin

WHOZ BLIND??
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by dan4sunfun(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ Dere those that condemn you should post their own picture and you will see that you are more better off than them. CHEERS
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ Everyone, thanks for your ratings  grin , contributions  tongue , advice cheesy , insults  embarassed  and suggestions shocked . I appreciate all.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by dhappyking(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
Idi Ok. All u need is to hit the road to Okpara Square to shed some weight. ENJOY.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Natasha2(f): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2011
huh page 8 shocked undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Come Mingle With Nayah Part 2 / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.