Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! (14687 Views)

Rate My Looks Please / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by seyibrown(f): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2011
You have guts! I like bold women! You are beautiful and someone will appreciate EVERYTHING you are!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by YoAdek333(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2011
Rate you hot! 6.
Always have a smile on your face - don't care or listen to the haters making silly comments.
Many Men will find you beautiful inside and outside. You look great.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by emmatok(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2011
I think the OP is just doing  research here.

You peeps should just cool down.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Kunbee: 12:41am On Jul 31, 2011
I rate 12 smiley
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Tinyemeka(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2011
Dere I e di ok. However e for better some more to shed some pounds. You also look kinda familiar, like I've seen u around New Haven area too. One day I go do u Paparazzi. LOL
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2011
Do You Know?

80% of Ladies On Nairaland dont have their real pics On their profiles!!

REASON : According to Prof Sexkillz its called 'Uglycolosis' [aint got a Cure] angry
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Thirst4Lif: 1:47am On Jul 31, 2011
Another case of sum1 suffering frm ACUTE LOW SELF-ESTEEM!!*

Agreed! What difference does it make what people you will probably never meet in your

lifetime think of your appearance?

But you'd be considered Ok, at best. I'd maybe rate you higher depending on how drunk and sex starved I am!

By African standards you might be ok, by African American standards you'd have a lot of long, lonely nights!

Don't be upset with me, You asked!!!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Thirst4Lif: 2:04am On Jul 31, 2011
Is that what you call this? "LOW SELF-ESTEEM??" My oh my, some people really still suffer from lack of self control. {sighs and looks down to the next post}

You asked for an opinion and this person gave theirs!!!!!!!!! If you don't like what they think don't put yourself

in the position of being judged!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by BABE3: 2:14am On Jul 31, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

Agreed! What difference does it make what people you will probably never meet in your

lifetime think of your appearance?

But you'd be considered Ok, at best. I'd maybe rate you higher depending on how drunk and sex starved I am!

By African standards you might be ok, by African American standards you'd have a lot of long, lonely nights!

Don't be upset with me, You asked!!!

Pls what do you mean by that sentence? 

Anyways---I don't necessarily think it's a low-self esteem issue (it's possible it is). She just wants opinions on her looks. There's no crime in that.

Plus, this is the first time she's asking NLanders to "Rate her". So free her abeg. Have you met mama-gee?<---- Now that's an acute case of low-self esteem.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Fostercat(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2011
@ POSTER LET ME EXPOSE your TRUE IDENTITY:I VE BEEN READING FROM BEHIND SEEMS NOT TALK, I KNOW WAT U LOOKIN FOR.

TRIBE:YORUBA

SIBLINGS:TOSIN,BUKKI

STATE OF RESIDENCE:LAGOS,DONT KNO U VE MOVED TO ENUGU, LOL

EXXERT LCATION:BLOCK 4,DODAN BARRACKS

FATHER:MILITARY MAN

CORP:MILITARY POLICE

R/SHIP STATUS:COMPLICATED

PARTINER IN CRIME:AISHA,CONFIDENCE,TINA,

pHONE NUMBER:  ll PUT IT IF U WANT, TO SHOW U I KNOW U TOO WELL.

AM OUT OF LAG WUD VE COM FLOG your SILLY ARSE FOR PUTING your PIX HERE, WAT R U LOOKING FOR?PUBLICITY? I VE HELPED U OUT.

gUYS OVER TO U,  cool cool cool

I AM FOSTER CAT, CAN UNCOVER ALL FACE COVER , LOL grin cheesy
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2011
First off,​ commend the poster for handling criticisms very well, Initially,​ also thought you were just one of those attention-seeking posters dat have low self esteem,but reading through the whole thread and your replies,​ realised you just wanted to have fun,and probably get busy.

I must also say that ​'♍  shocked by some responses here, but its a public forum anyway so 'everything' is expected, Everyone has a right to do whateva pleases him or her, if one decides not to put her picture up,the decision is best known to the person and ​ think it should be respected,likewise someone who decides to put hers up too,

Back to the question,Personally​ don't like the pix you put up,with the oily face and the white strap,so ​'d say 'random' CHEERS!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Goldieluks: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

Pls what do you mean by that sentence?  

Anyways---I don't necessarily think it's a low-self esteem issue (it's po ssible it is). She just wants opinions on her looks. There's no crime in that.

Plus, this is the first time she's asking NLanders to "Rate her". So free her abeg[b].Have you met mama-gee?<---- Now that's an acute case of low-self esteem?

[/b]

haba babe,do you have to say that? that's not fair! shocked
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Goldieluks: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2011
Foster cat:

@ POSTER LET ME EXPOSE your TRUE IDENTITY:I VE BEEN READING FROM BEHIND SEEMS NOT TALK, I KNOW WAT U LOOKIN FOR.

pHONE NUMBER:  ll PUT IT IF U WANT, TO SHOW U I KNOW U TOO WELL.

AM OUT OF LAG WUD VE COM FLOG your SILLY ARSE FOR PUTING your PIX HERE, WAT R U LOOKING FOR?PUBLICITY? I VE HELPED U OUT.

gUYS OVER TO U,  cool cool cool

how do u expect us to believe you?
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Fostercat(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2011
how do u expect us to believe you?

LET THE POSTER COM AND SAY AM WRONG,THEN I LL UPLOAD MORE OF HER PIX,HER PHONE NUMBER,HER SURNAME AND HER FACE BOOK ID.THEN ALL DOUBTIN THOMAS LYK U LL RESPECT THE FOSTER CAT cool
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2011
And wat is this about foster cat?
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Goldieluks: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2011
Foster cat:

LET THE POSTER COM AND SAY AM WRONG,THEN I LL UPLOAD MORE OF HER PIX,HER PHONE NUMBER,HER SURNAME AND HER FACE BOOK ID.THEN ALL DOUBTIN THOMAS LYK U LL RESPECT THE FOSTER CAT cool

then what would be your reward?

scorn and bashing,i presume. go away jor!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by BABE3: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2011
Goldieluks:

[/b]

haba babe,do you have to say that? that's not fair! shocked

Yes, I had to say it. I was trying to get my point across; there are worse versions of the OP on NL. smiley
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Goldieluks: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

Yes, I had to say it. I was trying to get my point across; there are worse versions of the OP on NL. smiley

Lol,but do you really had to mention names?
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by BABE3: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol,but do you really had to mention names?

lol---Who cares? cheesy It's NL. grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Goldieluks: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

lol---Who cares? cheesy It's NL. grin

Lmao,yeye girl grin grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Sike(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2011
BTW, plz wot are we rating Cuz me i dnt C anytin o o o o
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by member479760: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2011
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Fostercat(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
hen what would be your reward?

scorn and bashing,i presume. go away jor!

u want us to trade words?

am not here for u nd u are not the poster.Mind ur bisinesss! i repeat Mind ur business cool cool
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Goldieluks: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
Foster cat:

u want us to trade words?

am not here for u nd u are not the poster.Mind your bisinesss! i repeat Mind your business cool cool

am not here to trade words with you either,and you'd better mind your business too and GET A LIFE,
instead of looking to put other people down,fosterCAT cool cool
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^ Strongly Seconded wink
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
0!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Cuddlemii: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2011
@tundysho

God bless you abundantly for your comment on here. I respect your sincerity yet done in a modest manner.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
Foster cat:

pHONE NUMBER: ll PUT IT IF U WANT, TO SHOW U I KNOW U TOO WELL.

gUYS OVER TO U, cool cool cool

I couldnt help but laugh here, My name is my username and i've been to lag just once or twice, My dad being in the military i wish!!! Coz he wouldve given me access to his boys to beat the hell out of you right now, lol, lol, cant just stop laughing,
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
^the guy is just REEEETarded
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
Foster cat:

My facebook link is already on my profile but i dare you!!! Get more of my pix {except the one on this thread and facebook profile}, my phone number and my surname.

Make you dey there dey talk wetin you no know, Abeg jare, looking over to the next post
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2011
seyibrown:

You have guts! I like bold women! You are beautiful and someone will appreciate EVERYTHING you are!

Thank u
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2011
Dere I rated ya '6'! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Come Mingle With Nayah Part 2 / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.