Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! (14704 Views)

Rate My Looks Please / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ poster do u give head??
cause your lips are sculupscious  wink
i mean do u suck Oko, prick??  grin shocked
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Cuddlemii: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
I swear I agree with rokiatu on this.

This post made me go offline. I used to think my post made me look like a psycho and all but this is by far the dumbest thread ever created in life. The painful thing is you are 25. Who does this at that age. Had it been you started a thread on why do Nlanders prefer a faceless profile or please Nlander put up your pictures on your profile so we can get to know you better then that would have sounded better.

Low self esteem or high steam, you don't tell people to rate your pictures in a thread. I didn't want to rate you because its very stupid. I have never come across such in my life.

And it had to be rated on romance section? This means a whole lot.

@sexykillz, u r my pal but please lets call a spade a spade abeg. This is so distasteful.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by claremont(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^^
What is so silly and distasteful about a Poster who posted a picture of herself on a social networking site, and asked to be rated using 21 objective traits?! I could be wrong, but in all of my donkey years invested in logical reasoning, I don't quite see any silliness or distaste in it.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I swear I agree with rokiatu on this.

This post made me go offline. I used to think my post made me look like a psycho and all but this is by far the dumbest thread ever created in life. The painful thing is you are 25. Who does this at that age. Had it been you started a thread on why do Nlanders prefer a faceless profile or please Nlander put up your pictures on your profile so we can get to know you better then that would have sounded better.

Low self esteem or high steam, you don't tell people to rate your pictures in a thread. I didn't want to rate you because its very silly. I have never come across such in my life.

And it had to be rated on romance section? This means a whole lot.

@sexykillz, u r my pal but please lets call a spade a spade abeg. This is so distasteful.

Watch your choice of words, like i explained to someone on the 1st page, this wasnt really supposed to be the topic. But anyways, it is, so if you feel whatever it is you feel abt it, create your thread using the listed topics you wrote.

And what section did you expect me to create this thread? Religion?? Jobs?? Education?? Or maybe Politics
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
What is so silly and distasteful about a Poster who posted a picture of herself on a social networking site, and asked to be rated using 21 objective traits?! I could be wrong, but in all of my donkey years invested in logical reasoning, I don't quite see any silliness or distaste in it.

I can only help but wonder. If its so distasteful, its easy, move over to the next thread. No one is forcing anyone to comment here.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Cuddlemii: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
@clay

Well I am entitled to my own opinion. She has the pix already on her profile so what was the essence of creating a thread for it. So now that her pics has been displayed and rated, did it add any value to anyone or inspired people to do the same, NO. So to me its very distasteful. I don't need to reason with you, just let me do me.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
Beats the Poo outta Mii! She Broke the norm, Posted HER OWN PIC, and asked to be rated! I wonder the crime in that! It's either you rate her or you simply BACK THA HELL OFF! undecided
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Cuddlemii: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2011
Dere I:

Watch your choice of words, like i explained to someone on the 1st page, this wasnt really supposed to be the topic. But anyways, it is,  so if you feel whatever it is you feel abt it, create your thread using the listed topics you wrote.

And what section did you expect me to create this thread? Religion?? Jobs?? Education?? Or maybe Politics

Dere I:

I can only help but wonder. If its so distasteful, its easy, move over to the next thread. No one is forcing anyone to comment here.

Sorry I won't be harsh. I will just lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. Your picture is very lovely and shows off your contours as well. Can we have more of them?
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@clay

Well I am entitled to my own opinion. She has the pix already on her profile so what was the essence of creating a thread for it. So now that her pics has been displayed and rated, did it add any value to anyone or inspired people to do the same, NO. So to me its very distasteful. I don't need to reason with you, just let me do me.

No one is arguing the fact that you are entitled to your opinion. All you have to do is either Look b4 you Leap or Ask b4 you run your mouth. I uploaded the profile pix same time i created this thread. Ok So if its so distasteful to you like you said, move on. To me, i do not see anything bad in posting my pix here.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2011
Why shd a faceless member criticize another member that chose not to hide her identity? Thats unfair
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by claremont(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@clay

I don't recall saying in my earlier post that I need you to reason with me. The mere fact that a simple picture started a discussion about the irrational actions and sheer hypocrisy of some ladies in Nairaland has added value already to this forum. You are entitled to your own opinion quite well, in the same way others are entitled to assess that spoken opinion for any merit.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2011
Actually in NL, this is the first time i see Someone purposefully asking to be CRITICIZED! And she really is handling the criticism WELL! I strongly hold on to the ASSERTION that 75% of NL users ARE WORSE than the OP!. . . . . . undecided QUOTE ME!!! undecided
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Sorry I won't be harsh. I will just lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. Your picture is very lovely and shows off your contours as well. Can we have more of them?

My dear, i have hundreds of them on facebook, just bcoz i choose to put one here, sky is falling, na wa ooooo.

toba:

Why shd a faceless member criticize another member that chose not to hide her identity? Thats unfair

I tire ooooo
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by claremont(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2011
sexkillz:

Actually in NL, this is the first time i see Someone purposefully asking to be CRITICIZED! And she really is handling the criticism WELL! I strongly hold on to the ASSERTION that 75% of NL users ARE WORSE than the OP!. . . . . . undecided QUOTE ME!!! undecided
I will say that figure should be in the region of 85%. The remaining 15% of ladies who do have pictures would be made up of 10% foreign ladies, and 5% Nigerian ladies.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by kodylicky(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
Strange thread

Not making much sense.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by joaoche(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
Love ur confidence poster! Dont mind any hypocrit saying s]hit.

My rating "you should loose some weight" hard but i'm also trying to loose weight too
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2011

Strange thread

Not making much sense.
^^^^ Yeah! Not making sense? It wasn't supposed to make SENSE! undecided How would it? The issue at hand affects you too! You have no profile pic of your real self and you just made that statement about someone who has, and who is open to CRITICISM!!! undecided
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by kodylicky(f): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
@sexkills geezZz.
U re seriously taking someone's tablets. Free m joorr. I m entitled to my opinions.

By d way dats me on my profile minus d mask cool
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by tundysho(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
Hi Poster; you know what I think? they are many

1. You seem to have very few things you do with your time going by the way you respond to every body
2. You have unlimited access to the internet because you wouldn't do this in a cafe
3. You want the attention of NLers,it seems people really don't respond to your threads
4. Sincerely,anybody that does what you just did simply lack self esteem,you need to look inward and discover your inner beauty
5.Finally sincerely responding to your question, i think i will disappoint you,
well, everything God made is beautiful, so u re part of Gods creation
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2011
@sexkills geezZz.
U re seriously taking someone's tablets. Free m joorr. I m entitled to my opinions.

By d way dats me on my profile minus d mask cool

So what are you hiding? embarassed embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by justkency: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2011
You gat no class go back to the village
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by omega25red(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2011
26. oily
27. foaming at the mouth
28. over made up
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
tundysho:

Hi Poster; you know what I think? they are many

1. You seem to have very few things you do with your time going by the way you respond to every body
2. You have unlimited access to the internet because you wouldn't do this in a cafe
3. You want the attention of NLers,it seems people really don't respond to your threads
4. Sincerely,anybody that does what you just did simply lack self esteem,you need to look inward and discover your inner beauty
5.Finally sincerely responding to your question, i think i will disappoint you,
well, everything God made is beautiful, so u re part of Gods creation

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by kodylicky(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
sexkillz:

So what are you hiding? embarassed embarassed tongue tongue

Not hiding anything dear. I ve put up my pix a couple of tyms ​Äπϑ i change it at will.
But ‎​i don't need to Ask ppl to tell ♏ε if i hot or not except my ,
Not my thing. It probably wrks for d poster. U know, wat eva rocks ur boat!!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by HornyJane(f): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
Nigerians wont ceise to amaze me, jxt post ur pic n its wahala! Abi na uglyness dey cause am? Ve got ma pic on ma profile. . . Rate me!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
Jane i jxt took a glance at ya pic n i must commend ya hotness, you da bomb. . .One of N.l hottest!! wink
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by BABE3: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2011
OP---Your face reminds me of the chick that bullied the hell out of my life in high-school.

You're aight. You just need to swag it up a little.  wink

The baby Hoil on ya lips is too mush----

You're sweating---

and, You look mean---
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by HornyJane(f): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
@elguapo, tnx dearie! Seen yours too n you are one handsome angel i must say. Love ya charisma
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Decryptor(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
U look ok. From the scale of A to F, i'll place you on a D+. U've got nice eyes and  kiss -able lips though!  wink
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
Decryptor see the way you're evaluating her like a F.G Project!! cheesy
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by dealordea(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2011
Stretch mark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Come Mingle With Nayah Part 2 / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.