Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls (5760 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by skj1377(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sometimes twice a year.
Slynation:
Please add their birthdays is always in 2weeks time...grin
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Jaika(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
hotwax:
I noticed it's the same pattern even if she is a working class lady.

1. When they meet you, their phone will spoil and they will need to change the phone. Infact why they are not chatting well is because their phones are faulty.

2. Their data subscription will finish

3. Their house rent will be due suddenly

4. Their food stuff will be depleted.

5. Their mum/dad will be sick.

6. They won't be able to pay their school fees.

It's really annoying. Nigerian girls always have a story.

Add to the list based on your experience

This is quite true, but please don't generalize. Not all of us are like this. Thank you �
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by emmaodet: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2022
CosmicJames:
Well, country hard. Most of them act that way out of frustration. Why not see them as your sister in need and offer the little you can if you have.

You must not sex every girl you help.

Na so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Marriage Is Overrated / Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.