Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls (5757 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2022
There is one I met for 1 month now.we dey chat steady.i asked her one day..which quality do you want your man to have...she said as far as my man can meet my needs... grin.She asked me..which job have you done before,I told her I have done automobile sales before..she said she doesn't know what that means.I told her I sold Automobiles before.She still said I dont understand,someone in HND ooo. grin.Brosses she only understood when I told her I bin sell car before.i weak.she get fish brain.since then I no even chat her up again.

5 Likes

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by stanliwise(m): 3:32am On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

Will he enjoy the sex alone? You Simps always looking for validation from women are so disgusting! Sex is a mutual Benefit to both partners so you can't compare it to Ladies trying to turn strangers to ATMs.
Sex could be a service and it could be an expression of desire.
Sleep with olosho finish and tell her she enjoyed it, if no be bottle dem go scatter for your head.

Don’t mix things up

2 Likes

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by stanliwise(m): 3:35am On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
I don't chat with Nigerian men, so I don't know how they chat.

I stopped chatting with them because they are boring and always want to sex chat.

Disgusting, illiterate pervs.
Who ask you?
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by odinson1(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2022
stanliwise:

Sex could be a service and it could be an expression of desire.
Sleep with olosho finish and tell her she enjoyed it, if no be bottle dem go scatter for your head.

Don’t mix things up

But she collected my money didn't she? Who lost at the end, isn't it me who gave her money for the Sex we both participated in?

1 Like

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Youngpo413: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2022
hotwax:

So you don't keep friends
go and make friends with your gender.
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Youngpo413: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Lol you might not be able to help but many guys are out there that will help them although most will require bedroom service as a form of thank you.
Na all of una sabi sef

I can't relate to what you're saying because i no dey disturb pesin and nobody dey disturb me.
Na correct man you be....
If guy man no want billing,let him stay on his own....money him no get but him dey find toto....pay their bills and get the pùsy...simple as that.
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

Will he enjoy the sex alone? You Simps always looking for validation from women are so disgusting! Sex is a mutual Benefit to both partners so you can't compare it to Ladies trying to turn strangers to ATMs.
Keep your sex to yourself na,i'm not sure they are begging you for it....or you pay without complaining...
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by DaHrNn0001: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2022
thesicilian:
He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. The ladies may be guilty of all that, but the guys themselves are no saints either. The only reason you're chatting with her is for sexual favours (over 99.9% ) of the time. You know that, they know that. So stop whining, it's just a case of "monkey Vs monkey."

True on that.... It's a case of two scammers... I love you(all for the money) and I love you more(all for the p***y)
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Bluezy13(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
There is one I met for 1 month now.we dey chat steady.i asked her one day..which quality do you want your man to have...she said as far as my man can meet my needs... grin.She asked me..which job have you done before,I told her I have done automobile sales before..she said she doesn't know what that means.I told her I sold Automobiles before.She still said I dont understand,someone in HND ooo. grin.Brosses she only understood when I told her I bin sell car before.i weak.she get fish brain.since then I no even chat her up again.

Why didn't you just tell her you were a car dealer the second time after she asked
Her unawareness doesn't mean she has fish brain. If that is the case, then whatever you do not know, makes you a fish brain to someone who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by pansophist(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2022
hotwax:
I noticed it's the same pattern even if she is a working class lady.

1. When they meet you, their phone will spoil and they will need to change the phone. Infact why they are not chatting well is because their phones are faulty.

2. Their data subscription will finish

3. Their house rent will be due suddenly

4. Their food stuff will be depleted.

5. Their mum/dad will be sick.

6. They won't be able to pay their school fees.

It's really annoying. Nigerian girls always have a story.

Add to the list based on your experience

You forgot to add birthday. The sudden appearance of birthday grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by toscolee(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Lol you might not be able to help but many guys are out there that will help them although most will require bedroom service as a form of thank you.
Na all of una sabi sef

I can't relate to what you're saying because i no dey disturb pesin and nobody dey disturb me.

Barman...a gourd of freshly tapped pami for him.
DJ...play 'all-night soccer' by Jj Okocha and Peruzzi

1 Like

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
CosmicJames:
Well, country hard. Most of them act that way out of frustration. Why not see them as your sister in need and offer the little you can if you have.

You must not sex every girl you help.

The hardship is really taking a toll on those girls. In a country where there are no job opportunities for the citizens, you see these girls looking for people to depend on. I'm sure the begging will reduce if they are employed.

I do assist them if i could with no strings attached, for i have my own different way of viewing things.

1 Like

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Israeldan1(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Medianna:

Na kettle dey call pot black
I've not seen where you said you like her or beginning to love her.
So her being materialistic should not bother you na. Unless you're looking for a
wife

This is why you women end up in a wrong marriage

If I'm looking for a wife will I announce it that I'm looking fora good woman to marry

It doesn't work that way ma'am

If I told her I'm looking for a wife to marry may or a good woman

Her pretense would have adjusted
So we keep it real now

We In the modern world now
BE WISE MEN
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Israeldan1(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Slynation:
So you mean to tell me you even sent money to someone you haven't seen....A simp in disguise embarassed

Not really a simp bruh...

The money Neva enter 15k na

And that's change to me
I could gv that out
If I have or want to �
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
hotwax:

1. When they meet you, their phone will spoil and they will need to change the phone. Infact why they are not chatting well is because their phones are faulty.

one that friendzone me says she needs 100k to sort out personal issues.
And the idiot is working class oh.
These girls are useless

1 Like

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Medianna(f): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Israeldan1:

This is why you women end up in a wrong marriage

If I'm looking for a wife will I announce it that I'm looking fora good woman to marry

It doesn't work that way ma'am

If I told her I'm looking for a wife to marry may or a good woman

Her pretense would have adjusted
So we keep it real now

We In the modern world now
BE WISE MEN
And you guys end up in a perfect marriage. Yea?
I was not even defending her, just drawing your attention
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bluezy13:

Why didn't you just tell her you were a car dealer the second time after she asked
Her unawareness doesn't mean she has fish brain. If that is the case, then whatever you do not know, makes you a fish brain to someone who knows.
Think deep and read deeper.it will help you alot.
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by CosmicJames(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

The hardship is really taking a toll on those girls. In a country where there are no job opportunities for the citizens, you see these girls looking for people to depend on. I'm sure the begging will reduce if they are employed.

I do assist them if i could with no strings attached, for i have my own different way of viewing things.

Thank you ! That's the spirit.
The problem is that most of them freely offer their self for intimacy as a way of rewards or appreciation.
Notwithstanding, we gotta do what we can to help them

1 Like

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Bluezy13(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Think deep and read deeper.it will help you alot.

My dear, that someone doesn't know what Automobile dealership is, doesn't mean that person has fish brain.
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by posty56: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

then na hardship wey no they reach men too , simping will make you not to think logically ,no bother replying me cause you are irredeemable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Israeldan1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Medianna:

And you guys end up in a perfect marriage. Yea?
I was not even defending her, just drawing your attention

Owk �� ooooo

Because women loves supporting each other even tho they all knw they cologne in wrong doings together.....
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
posty56:
then na hardship wey no they reach men too , simping will make you not to think logically ,no bother replying me cause you are irredeemable

I don't know why you little kids don't have respect for your elders. Go look up the word "simping" and compare its meaning to my comment and check if there's any correlation.

In a time like this, being empathetic to people and giving them a helping hand means a lot.

Fyi, i don't go about chatting women solely to get them laid. Whether it be male or female, I'll assist if i could.

1 Like

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Kipaji: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
thesicilian:
He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. The ladies may be guilty of all that, but the guys themselves are no saints either. The only reason you're chatting with her is for sexual favours (over 99.9% ) of the time. You know that, they know that. So stop whining, it's just a case of "monkey Vs monkey."
Great observation.
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Kipaji: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

Understandable. But it doesn't invalidate his point, which is a good one if you ask me.
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by MasterShifu010(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
A friend of mine said , any girl who can’t pay for her hair , sub her phone , pay her transport and pay other bills below 10k is not supposed to be alive ...he said to a girl in my presence.
For me that’s too harsh of him to say .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by luizpippo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
This one is always begging.

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2022
On a serious note..girls dey try because they require more personal expenses than guys.They dont like doing the right thing but expect you to always help them with funds.i just wish dem dey loyal.Me personally no dey stingy but when I see that you want to use my head.i bolt.i have helped alot in the past.
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
There’s nothing harsh about what your friend said he spoke facts
MasterShifu010:
A friend of mine said , any girl who can’t pay for her hair , sub her phone , pay her transport and pay other bills below 10k is not supposed to be alive ...he said to a girl in my presence.
For me that’s too harsh of him to say .

1 Like

Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Una still get time dey chat Nigerian girls(leeches) i don’t even reply to thier greetings online and for street
Re: Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls by phemy36(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
hotwax:

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Dated Before At 22? / One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! / If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.