Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K (67687 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / Happy New Year To You, Your New Year Job Is Here / End Of The Year Job Test Questions And Answers PROMO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by MarianaTrench: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Naijaolosho2:

No need arguing with you or your fellow Acidosis

No matter what you are slaves cos you can never compare yourselves with a white man. Take it or leave it blacks are slaves including you two.

Inferiority Complex is boldly written on your forehead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jondelng:

Inflation is everywhere, not only Nigeria.
Infact there is rail strike ongoing in the UK now.

I think the difference between Nigerian and other countries is, while working you will get paid, no one owes u.

Your people abroad are not all living the good life. Majority of the iph0nes, new shoes are loans.
While most people won't c9me back is there is actually plenty menial work, 24hrs light, internet and general safety.
Despite the stress, obviously no one will want to come back to the country

Loans for New shoes and iphones? Where do you guys hear these lies?
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by zinaunreal(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Munamoqel:
like wise employment in America and uk and Europe is rig to favour the Caucasian blue eye white .the black like you and me are the last on the list of preferred employee for white collar jobs .only you native name is land you automatic rejection !! Then come add University of Lagos BSC na dish washer , security and care home .in time of high inflationary pressure you diversity income stream ,invest in dollar funds ,buy land ,buy gold ,buy commodities ,learn a new. Skill that can earn remotely .a friend does 1200 euro month

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I live in the UK.
I don’t hear the lie, I see it.
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by Emoc: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Ignoramus, iphone is even too big. SCAMericans are now borrowing to buy groceries & gas. shocked

Poverty for SCAMerica na your mate?

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/people-are-now-buying-groceries-and-gas-micro-loans

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by UcheBerry(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Are you an Affiliate Marketer, Freelancer or a Youtuber in Nigeria and you are finding it difficult in getting the best rates for your currency conversion. Ace Digitals Arbitrage is here for you and with the best competitive rate in the market as we speak, while not seize this great opportunity and contact us right now

https:///3PKFMb4

We look forward to serving you,
Kind Regards.
Ace Digitals Arbitrage.
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by InaNla(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U left for masters...??
Please...was it a good financial decision...??

I understand people always compensate themselves with their kids safety,schooling , ....but was it really worth it...because 24m is kimda on the luxury back home...
do you live the standard of living in uk you used to live back in Nigeria?? Any regrets at all?

No regrets in life…
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by Kobicove(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Exodora:

Is still better than been killed as wedding guest only to tag you a bandit.

grin
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by jesmond3945: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kewtt:

Be sensible. What is the purchasing power parity of the currency earned? This is Canada where people are living like animals....

https://youtube.com/shorts/gbBKnojpaoE?feature=share
these are homeless druggies bro. It is self inflicted, drugs put them on the street.
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by michalshawn: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Whobedatte:
I know of someone who relocated himself and family to Canada this year
Guy is a big boy by every Nigerian standard , has a house in Lagos and doing very well
I was shocked when I learnt he travelled to Canada
I called him after he left and asked him some questions and he told me and I quote
' I did this for my children , not me persay '
See ehnn , there are some heights you want your children to attain in this life such that you just have to travel out of a third world nation to a developed nation
Take for example , if you want your child to take sports as a career , say like basketball , swimming or ice skating , can they attain such height in Nigeria that does not even have facilities for that ?

If you want to do skating then you need to buy skating shoes from a trusted source. I will suggest you to buy it from inlineskating. They have different types of skating shoes and you can visit their website by clicking on this link https://inlineskatejudge.com/best-inline-skates-under-100/.
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by femijay8271(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
cococandy:

Yea cost of living is higher. But having experienced both, I still found it easier to save in the west coast.

$38/hr is also a decent pay in a low-cost-of-living state

Hello Coco, can you please gimme ur contact, i wants to ask you some questions?
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
femijay8271:

Hello Coco, can you please gimme ur contact, i wants to ask you some questions?
email me through NL. I’ll respond
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by femijay8271(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
cococandy:
email me through NL. I’ll respond

Alright thanks so much
Re: Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K by Zanzibar1: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
its about ambition and also considering your kids future

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.