Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,468 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

So, Why Should Someone Date You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, Why Should Someone Date You? (212 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, Why Should Someone Date You? by amzee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
This process of observing yourself, allows you to grow and blossom into the person that anyone will want a relationship with.

We’re all very clear about what we expect from another person, but why should someone date you?

A man's list of requirements looks something like this: She must be good looking, slim, kind, independent, not moody, same religion and loyal e. t. c.

Before you get into a relationship, take some time to really get to know yourself.

Look at what you expect from another person and see how you can be that for yourself. You want someone to make you laugh but do you have a sense of humour?

Re: So, Why Should Someone Date You? by parkervero(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amazing!
Re: So, Why Should Someone Date You? by tayo60(f): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ask Google
Re: So, Why Should Someone Date You? by Flamethehussler: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Money na My baby
Re: So, Why Should Someone Date You? by H0didon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Or the question should be so why should someone not date you??

Because i be akagum...i am STINGY. Abi you think its easy to labour hard and allow one stewpihd entitled collectoral damage to drain me??
Because i am not an IDIOT. Its only favours women. The only thing men get is sex which is very common. Sex wey easy to get unlike money and time that is very precious.
And lastly, peace of mind is key. Because its hard to get peace from the hands of a Nigerian lady. Even when you date them, them go still dey run HOOKUP lowkey...Abi you think na by app alone??

As our Ancestors would say "A wise man foresees problem in disguise".

(1) (Reply)

Rujrjtykykuykyukl / Reckless In Love / How I Get The Real And Active Spotify Audience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.