Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu (37807 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by rickleye: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve made the hard choice — Tinubu

[url=https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1549769405772472321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1549769405772472321%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2022%2F07%2Fmuslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu%2F]Tinubu[/url]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu/

He will win because on principle na Yoruba turn to rule since Obasanjo. His only hindrance is Death.
All these under 50 clamouring for Obi when majority of us do not have a PVC card.
I know at least 10 people who just talk smoke and will not vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rastty:
We must disappoint this evil man���

You mean this evil man.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nijablast: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
Eleribu
Eleribu ni baba to bi o lomo.
Omo ale jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by rollandben(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm sorry to say, Tinubu is a coward for allowing himself to be pushed by some group of people against his wishes. Baba come back home before too late
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Zeezenho: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Galloman:
Jagaban has made his choice and it is the best if you are not cool with it vote another candidate.
Let me tell you, if you were in Jagaban's shoes you would toil the same path. As a southern Muslim he is already a minority it will be suicidal to go for a norther Christian VP who is already a minority by the virtue of his/her religion.

Tinubu got his game perfectly right. This is politics. It is not a game of emotions.

So we should pay for tinubu perfect game plan with our lives.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
DESPERADO
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nijablast:

Eleribu ni baba to bi o lomo.
Omo ale jatijati
you're talking to your father not mine. I don't trade words with urchins because you guys lack sense to comprehend simple stuffs so bye and goodnight
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
olas24u:

Oloshi
eleribu
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Pio44: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:
2 bright and liberal minds is always a right choice.

Not a 3rd class graduate that is always causing disaffection between Anambra Igbos and Abia Igbos, or between Igbo Catholics and Igbo Anglicans. Meanwhile the running mate has no regard for human lives and wants to kill all gays and lesbians without any crime committed or being a threat to lives of other humans.
show us ur bat cert, mumu youth

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Aldol: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
tesppidd:
Nigerians must reject a Northern Muslim President as much as they do a Muslim Muslim ticket..

This is what i expect the CAN to be preaching on, instead of focussing on APC and Tinubu as if somebody was bankrolling them.

It disgusts me to realize that i have not heard a single word from CAN protesting against Muslim Fulani Atiku doing another 8 years after Buhari.

Infact the PDP ticket to Atiku ought to be more of an issue for CAN and the Christians because like Sambo, like Osinbajo, we have all come to an agreement that the VP position is an inconsequential spare tyre.

So how can CAN be more bothered about a Muslim VP than a Muslim Commander in Chief after Buhari?

Who is bankrolling CAN??
Toh another dimension
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Wallade(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Paulheyman:
As a person who is largely irreligious. Judaism, Christianity and Islam including ATR are instrument of political control. Moslems have enjoyed the gains of Islamic politics, Jews are masters of the game, ATR are the originators and to a large extent an archival in this game. But you see christians those ones have been redundant for long and that's why most kidnapped clergy are christians. So, let the christians put away the teaching of Christ for once and try to save their lives. If not voting Muslim-Muslim APC ticket is what it takes to stay alive in Nigeria, so be it. In a secular Nigeria, Sharia law is operational in some states and we have witnessed the murder of christians for the sake of religion. So, religion and politics are birthed by the same womb. So, allow christians to vote christians for once, if that's all it takes to stay alive in Nigeria. The christians are just struggling to survive, they're voting to stay alive...

Stay blessed

If christianity is an instrument of control, then I want to be controlled.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Wallade(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
tesppidd:
Nigerians must reject a Northern Muslim President as much as they do a Muslim Muslim ticket..

This is what i expect the CAN to be preaching on, instead of focussing on APC and Tinubu as if somebody was bankrolling them.

It disgusts me to realize that i have not heard a single word from CAN protesting against Muslim Fulani Atiku doing another 8 years after Buhari.

Infact the PDP ticket to Atiku ought to be more of an issue for CAN and the Christians because like Sambo, like Osinbajo, we have all come to an agreement that the VP position is an inconsequential spare tyre.

So how can CAN be more bothered about a Muslim VP than a Muslim Commander in Chief after Buhari?

Who is bankrolling CAN??

Oh shut up
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by IgOga(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mr. Babachir Lawal, described as a “disastrous error”, Tinubu’s resort to picking a fellow Muslim as his running mate tongue.

Babachir was hoping to be chosen as the VP so his reactions are understood....Magnus Abe cleared the air on this today on TVC...as he said he was leaving APC rivers chapter himself...or he already left sef who knows what he was talking about
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by ABIBLESS: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
You people think Tinubu is your mate in politics.
You all just ranting iunnecessary.
If Tinubu pick Bishop Kukah as his VP, the whole South East will not vote for him because they want Obi to be president.
What did you people want him to do, he need to pick VP from where he his loved ,& get maximum vote.
He is contesting to win not to show on Ballot paper alone.
Political party was established to win election not on religious basis.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oh, I see. You'll meet Nigerians at the ballot. Whatsoever Tinubu is cooking, he better cook it well, cos the eyes of the masses are open.
APC can't even compete in 2022 using fair means. They know. So, for them to even be contesting, they plan on rigging it, but both humanity and Divinity will be at work when it all sets.

With the calamity that APC brought to Nigeria, it's no longer only a human fight. Spirits are now involved, and for all heartless Nigerians who're planning to be used in one way or another to rig this coming election, BEWARE
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by tesppidd: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wallade:

Oh shut up
CAN stinks.

You stink more
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Old man go and rest. It is not by force to be president. You have nothing to offer. Only illiterates, criminals and bigots will support you.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Galloman:

Babachi Lawal that could not win his his LG for APC while he was SGF
Dude was pained that he was not nominated. He thought he had a chance as northern Christian

Bro stop educating these people 2015 / 2019 election should be a reference They did more wailing than this .

If BAT had picked a Christian VP these urchins making noise will still laugh at him that Tinubu made the wrong choice because he’ll loose both their vote in the south East and south south plus the North west and North East. because In reality they’ll never vote him.

BAT did them Bleep you it’s paining them . It’s better the future of BAT is in the hands of Northern Muslims than in the hands of the South East and south /south . They still hate him because of what he did to GEJ . Even if BAT kills himself they’ll always hate him and yet they’re all living in the same LAGOS BAT destroyed and ran away from their region their best working Governor and political party destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by whizzler: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mindlog:
Sighs .. If the present president happens to a Christian with a Muslim vice-president and the ruling party picks another Christian as the party's presidential candidate with another Christian as vice-president, we all know what would have been happening in Nigeria by now.

Do we allow it to continue like that, does it cross ur mind that if we allow it now we may have broken that bad tradition? If it remains like that it means certain persons like Northern Christians or Southern Muslims can't aspire to be President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:
2 bright and liberal minds is always a right choice.

Not a 3rd class graduate that is always causing disaffection between Anambra Igbos and Abia Igbos, or between Igbo Catholics and Igbo Anglicans. Meanwhile the running mate has no regard for human lives and wants to kill all gays and lesbians without any crime committed or being a threat to lives of other humans.
Show us the certificate of your drug lord Pablo escoBAT ?

Only mentally deranged people will support a drug lord with a Terrorist as a VP. Godforbid BAThing.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Throwback: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
stanluiz:
Show us the certificate of your drug lord Pablo escoBAT ?

Only mentally deranged people will support a drug lord with a Terrorist as a VP. Godforbid BAThing.

This one must be an IPOB terrorised Igbo recently released from forceful seat at home and not knowing many months has since left him behind.

You are still asking for certificate at this hour? You suppose still dey ask for Buhari to remove his cap.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m disappointed in Tinubu if indeed he said this. It's still like it's a fake news

Have you ever been happy with Tinubu before?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Wallade(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
tesppidd:
CAN stinks.

You stink more

Your cursed generation to stinks. Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by snowball11(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na dat hard choice go choke you and your urchins! grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by 79733139(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Last time that I checked, the website had stopped new registrations. I was trying to register a few weeks ago.

tunjijones:
Don't just seat in your house and type "God forbid Tinubu to be President" Or shouting obedient up and down on social media. Do you have PVC?

I was in a gathering today where people where venting their anger against Tinubu. Where people were shouting obedient and what not.

Then I stopped and asked each one of each of them and none had PVC except me.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
tesppidd:

Who is bankrolling CAN??

CAN is PDP 100%

It won't favour Obi

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by DonMaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
MarketDispatch:
I haven't seen Buhari turn up for any of the activities for Emilokan... appears Buhari is LP at heart

Two people Buhari will never joke with their advice are Mamman Daura and his wife Aisha.
The two have told him to leave Tinubu alone to make himself president, since it was he Tinubu that made Buhari president
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by aribisala0(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
If Yoruba do not produce the president in 2023 it is not a disaster
A man like Tinubu who was totally silent during the misrule of Buhari now tells us Emi Lokan.

Is that because of his ambition or his love for Nigeria>

Mr WhereAreTheCows has only his own personal interest at heart
The Buhari government went to Igboho's house intent on killing him but Olodumare disagreed
Olodumare has disagreed with Tinubu.
Awon to ni ile ti ko eyin si.
All those people talking rubbish up and down do not come and tell me nonsense.
If you do OgunLakaye ma paa e t'omo t'omo. Ogun ma fi eje idile yon we fun odun meje

The simple reality is Tinubu has nothing and i repeat nothing to offer Nigerians. No one old enough to have been alive when Awolowo was would describe Tinubu as a leader of Yoruba or as Omoluabi
Tinubu believes anything and everyone can be bought. THe problem is Tinubu is not Bill Gates or Dangote or Adeleke so where does he get all the money or should we not ask?
I do not think Obi is a good candidate or better than Tinubu .I do not think Atiku is either but if we are talking about Yoruba turn let us wait for someone with genuine empathy and respect for the Yoruba not a selfish opportunist.
A Tinubu presidency is not in the interest of Yoruba people. Here we are talking of a man who has nothing but contempt for Yoruba Obas.

To make matters worse he has gone and chosen a Muslim vice.

Does this mean that the feelings of Christians do not matter> After everything that has happened under Buhari? Such a man is not fit to rule Nigeria. Even if Yoruba Christians are OK with it what about the SE and the SW or those in the North. It is a very dangerous decision. Very selfish and irresponsible.
It is now looking like Atiku will be the next president by default. Those people supporting Obi make it impossible for non Ibos to support them and the pronouncemet of Ibo politicians like Orji Uzor Kalu during the primaries will not help any Ibo candidate. Effectively he said
If Iboes cannot have it let it stay in the north. That is where we are now. Maybe if Amaechi or Osinbajo had won the primary we might have a president from the south but the Iboes say they are NOW WISE and their wisdom is Ibo president or Fulani, so be it. Let us see how that plays out. I do not think anything can be worse than Buhari but for now
Tinubu ko lo kan ko de ni kan ti ti lai lai
Was the attempt on Igboho's life lawful? Does Tiniubu support it?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Coun3MAN: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
THE HARD WAY IS THE ONLY WAY!!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tunubi is proud, will never accept he is wrong
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve made the hard choice — Tinubu

[url=https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1549769405772472321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1549769405772472321%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2022%2F07%2Fmuslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu%2F]Tinubu[/url]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu/
Oga go sit down you will never become president not in Nigeria
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Many of you don't understand APC calculations. Invariably, they are telling that power returns to the north after 8yrs of Tinubu. By this arrangement east is now on the same level with south south. They need to beg or unilaterally hand picked before they can head the government at the federal level. This is not how this country should be run. We need divine help to bring about equality and equity in this country. The only zone I blame in this nonsense is the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.