Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu (38039 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by olas24u(f): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
asinwin alai nironu, paid urchin wey no wise, supporting evil people in government.

Oponu ayirada afofun gbemu Shebi your mama dey buy rice for 10k per bag na

Waa to gbon

You wet no get sense ,you must be really wiser than the rest of us ,just because of have a phone or a laptop,everyone is paid ,because you have a price,you think we are all like that,you should move to akwa or Onitsha and have taste of good governance.ode
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ojuntana: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve made the hard choice — Tinubu

[url=https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1549769405772472321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1549769405772472321%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2022%2F07%2Fmuslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu%2F]Tinubu[/url]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu/
You want to break the shackles of old thinking yet believe emi l'okan
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ojuntana: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2022
tesppidd:
Nigerians must reject a Northern Muslim President as much as they do a Muslim Muslim ticket..

This is what i expect the CAN to be preaching on, instead of focussing on APC and Tinubu as if somebody was bankrolling them.

It disgusts me to realize that i have not heard a single word from CAN protesting against Muslim Fulani Atiku doing another 8 years after Buhari.

Infact the PDP ticket to Atiku ought to be more of an issue for CAN and the Christians because like Sambo, like Osinbajo, we have all come to an agreement that the VP position is an inconsequential spare tyre.

So how can CAN be more bothered about a Muslim VP than a Muslim Commander in Chief after Buhari?

Who is bankrolling CAN??
You can't choose for CAN what they should be concerned about
What you're doing is saying CAN should determine who should be presidential candidate for the political parties.
What CAN is asking for on the other hand is balance in political offices. They are two different things.
Muslims ruled Nigeria from 1979 to 1999. That's 20 years uninterrupted Muslim leadership. So if we should go by your logic, CAN should fight for twenty years of Christian presidency to balance the scale.
Besides, while you have a problem with Northern Muslim continuing after Buhari, may I ask hypothetically if you will be comfortable with a northern Christian succeeding Buhari?
You see why you shouldn't denigrate CAN's position as pecuniary?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Chris8080: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2022
One of the reasons why they postponed the so called unveiling by a week was to have ample time to procure and sew those cassocks for impersonation.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ojuntana: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Galloman:

Babachi Lawal that could not win his his LG for APC while he was SGF
Dude was pained that he was not nominated. He thought he had a chance as northern Christian
Which election is that?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ojuntana: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Galloman:
Jagaban has made his choice and it is the best if you are not cool with it vote another candidate.
Let me tell you, if you were in Jagaban's shoes you would toil the same path. As a southern Muslim he is already a minority it will be suicidal to go for a norther Christian VP who is already a minority by the virtue of his/her religion.

Tinubu got his game perfectly right. This is politics. It is not a game of emotions.
Did this mean Tinubu is expecting only yoruba Muslims to vote for him in the south?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Chris8080: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
I just wish 2023 is tomorrow. I can't wait for it to come
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by akbonus: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Throwback post=114927507]2 bright and liberal minds is always a right choice.

Not a 3rd class graduate that is always causing disaffection between Anambra Igbos and Abia Igbos, or between Igbo Catholics and Igbo Anglicans. Meanwhile the running mate has no regard for human lives and wants to kill all gays and lesbians without any crime committed or being a threat to lives of other humans.[

198 GAY/LESBIANS CANNOT ADD UP TO ANY PLITICIAN WINNING ELECTION,SO KEEP LIKING THE COMMENT UNTIL YOU PERISH IN YOUR EVIL WITH YOUR EVIL POLITIFCIANS.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

It seems like some supporters of BAT like you are born with pride. See as you dey market him.
So...what's wrong if he picked a Christian as running mate? Are Christians in the north not in millions. Haven't we seen many of them who v held high posts in this APC govt?
Is Tinubu so scared of Atiku or Obi or Kwakwanso that the only thing he can do is to pick a Muslim from North and believing they v the population to counter others while going on bad books of his kinsmen from South west.
You think majority of south westerners ll support this rash move that has religious intonations in it.
And why won't Christians talk. When there are killings that goes on unpunished. Is that not adding fuel to crime fire? Maybe Christians too should start declaring fatwa. Cos the renting of fake bishops for Shettima's parade yesterday is blasphemy. Fatwa should be declared on APC and all their e-rats. Maybe that time, Muslim bigots and hungry marketers of evil Muslim Muslim ticket ll get sense. And the blood thirty vagabonds in the north llsee that they don't v monopoly of violence.
So...what's wrong if Christians complain?
Do you think we are bigots like Muslims who says Islam is religion of peace but ll quickly kill anyone they accuse of blasphemy whether it's true or not. And if it's true, did Muhammad instruct them to do that? Is it in line with the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Is Nigeria an Islamic country?

You've just exposed your motive inadvertently. Didn't I say you're only bothered with Tinubu candidacy because you're scared of his stature. To think that made it look like you love him!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Throwback: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=akbonus post=114941894][/quote]

So you believe they should be killed for being who they are by living their own lives like you live your own?

That you don't support such lifestyle should then be a reason for their genocide?

Is that the mindset of those who want to lead a revolution?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2022
olas24u:

Ilorin,it is everybody thanks paid ,werey oloshi poverty stricken brain and mind .I have been on this forum before tinubu even came up, ode ,black brain ,black mind .
Ilorin ko ijebu ni, olofo I will feed you and your generations, but don't worry your God Tinubu will feed you agbado and cassava very well your eye go come out like opolo own.

Olopolo eja, na pap full your brain. Oloshi give me one good positive thing APC have done that I should support them. Be supporting evil politicians because of what you want to eat, oloriburuku shebi you dey buy fuel for 120 naira for your house.

Pity your unborn kids even if you no pity yourself werey alai nironu. Oniranu
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

You've just exposed your motive inadvertently. Didn't I say you're only bothered with Tinubu candidacy because you're scared of his stature. To think that made it look like you love him!
Excuse me, I like Tinubu. But I don't support blindly.
I consider factors to support a candidate. Neither v you read my posts showing supoort for Atiku, Obi, Kwakwanso or any other candidate.
What am saying is Tinubu is now acting like Afonja. His choice of Muslim Muslim ticket won't go down well with majority of Christians. Who they ll vote for is inside their heart. It may later be Tinubu himself. But the step he has taken doesn't have good logical ending.
Lastly, should fatwa not be declared against this blasphemous move by APC?
Should fatwa not be declared against Muslims that ridicule Christendom?
Should Christians support a party that doesn't represent them in the top 2 positions of the nation when other top parties are trying to carry all along?
Does Tinubu think he can't win if he fields an Igbo Christian from South East to appease those people for once and shut up their agitations?
Does Tinubu think Atiku and Kwakwanso doesn't know how to pick Muslim Muslim too since all that's inside your brain and this of APC fanatics is that o ly Muslims v more population?
When you don't do politics of representing all, you ll lose all.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2022
olas24u:

You wet no get sense ,you must be really wiser than the rest of us ,just because of have a phone or a laptop,everyone is paid ,because you have a price,you think we are all like that,you should move to akwa or Onitsha and have taste of good governance.ode
Onitsha ko Sokoto ni. Oponu I'm full blooded Yoruba na Lagos they born me and I can live anywhere I like in the country, I'm not foolish like you to bring tribe to real matters.

I support competent people not shady people with no plans to restore the country only to play stupid politics, dividing the nation with M-M ticket, using fake bishops, touting and hooliganism, and lots of other atrocities.

Show me one good thing APC has done in the last 8 years that I should still be drumming for them, but you are a fool, it takes a foolish man to support the same evil people that put the country in this state it is now. Eleribu ni e
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by akbonus: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu
WHO SENT YOU TO PICK NOT JUST A MUSLIM BUT A VERY DANGEROUS MUSLIM FOR THAT MATTER,THEY SAY YOU ARE VERY SMART,CLEVER,THE JAGABAN OF BURDILLION, NOT LAGOS,LAGOS IS NOT YOUR HOME GO AND CONROL WHERE YOU JUST LOST.IRRAGBIJI IS YOUR HOME
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by AntonVince: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
tesppidd:
Nigerians must reject a Northern Muslim President as much as they do a Muslim Muslim ticket..

This is what i expect the CAN to be preaching on, instead of focussing on APC and Tinubu as if somebody was bankrolling them.

It disgusts me to realize that i have not heard a single word from CAN protesting against Muslim Fulani Atiku doing another 8 years after Buhari.

Infact the PDP ticket to Atiku ought to be more of an issue for CAN and the Christians because like Sambo, like Osinbajo, we have all come to an agreement that the VP position is an inconsequential spare tyre.

So how can CAN be more bothered about a Muslim VP than a Muslim Commander in Chief after Buhari?

Who is bankrolling CAN??

No one is bankrolling CAN, stop being disrespectful.
The Atiku/PDP ticket is by far a safer option because besides the balancing (with a Christian VP) it is a given that a southern Christian will take over from Turaki if they win next year.

It's no surprise therefore that Christians prefer it to the prospect of 24 straight years of Muslim leadership plus a complete shut-out from the 2023 ticket that the APC presents.
...and that's without even talking about the gross injustice the APC-led FG has meted out to Christians since coming on board.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Panda7: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve made the hard choice — Tinubu

[url=https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1549769405772472321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1549769405772472321%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2022%2F07%2Fmuslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu%2F]Tinubu[/url]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu/

no one is ignorant of the terrorism and extremism that goes on inside Islam all over the world and tinubu's ticket looks like a democracy of the west and core north muslims while being dependent on the south oil. we are patiently waiting to see where their government will lead their fellowship to
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Titaniumental: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
tesppidd:
In summary;

Thunder fire anybody who sees no problem with Atiku and PDP but see all the problems with Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket.

I hope you get my point exactly!
Flawed point grin grin

Is dat Tinubu a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by tesppidd: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Titaniumental:

Flawed point grin grin

Is dat Tinubu a Christian?
1. He is a Southern Muslim.

2. Atiku is a Northern Fulani Muslim, the same people you have been singing to us since 2015 that they want to Fulanize and islamize Nigeria.

So pick your pick.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by tesppidd: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
AntonVince:

The Atiku/PDP ticket is by far a safer option because besides the balancing (with a Christian VP) it is a given that a southern Christian will take over from Turaki if they win next year.

It's no surprise therefore that Christians prefer it to the prospect of 24 straight years of Muslim leadership plus a complete shut-out from the 2023 ticket that the APC presents.
...and that's without even talking about the gross injustice the APC-led FG has meted out to Christians since coming on board.
Take over ke.

That is 8 years time.

Have you forgotten about the Fulanization agenda?
The so called Fulanization agenda!

What if Atiku Fulanizes the country before 2031?

shocked

At least we can both agree that even with a Muslim deputy, the commander in chief Bola Tinubu would not Islamize or Fulanize the country!
grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by tesppidd: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ojuntana:

You can't choose for CAN what they should be concerned about
What you're doing is saying CAN should determine who should be presidential candidate for the political parties.
What CAN is asking for on the other hand is balance in political offices. They are two different things.
Muslims ruled Nigeria from 1979 to 1999. That's 20 years uninterrupted Muslim leadership. So if we should go by your logic, CAN should fight for twenty years of Christian presidency to balance the scale.
Besides, while you have a problem with Northern Muslim continuing after Buhari, may I ask hypothetically if you will be comfortable with a northern Christian succeeding Buhari?
You see why you shouldn't denigrate CAN's position as pecuniary?
Stop being clever by half.

Political parties choose Presidential candidates who have political value and can get the votes for them.

Same way they choose running mates who have political value and can win the votes for them.

Na the same politics!

If CAN can insist on ticket balancing, then CAN can also insist on Rotational balance.

If CAN must insist that Tinubu must pick a Christian VP, then CAN must also insist that PDP must pick a Christian Presidential candidate after 8 years of Buhari.

That is the proper way to fight for the right of Christians.

You cannot play the ostrich here, i won't let you.

CAN is a hypocritical bunch of humans.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by olas24u(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
Onitsha ko Sokoto ni. Oponu I'm full blooded Yoruba na Lagos they born me and I can live anywhere I like in the country, I'm not foolish like you to bring tribe to real matters.

I support competent people not shady people with no plans to restore the country only to play stupid politics, dividing the nation with M-M ticket, using fake bishops, touting and hooliganism, and lots of other atrocities.

Show me one good thing APC has done in the last 8 years that I should still be drumming for them, but you are a fool, it takes a foolish man to support the same evil people that put the country in this state it is now. Eleribu ni e
You can never be Lagosian,you are fake ,you are a blocked head person and irrational ,obi that took star government money to invest in his family business and lost all the money and the government cannot recover them is very competent.Go and live there ,it is one Nigeria ,that is making you stay were you like.You cannot stay in Yoruba land when we use point based system werey.Tinubu that grew IGr from 600m to 50billion is incompetent according to you ,werey.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Titaniumental: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
tesppidd:
1. He is a Southern Muslim.

2. Atiku is a Northern Fulani Muslim, the same people you have been singing to us since 2015 that they want to Fulanize and islamize Nigeria.

So pick your pick.

grin grin grin grin

All this talk is non of my biz....... Tinubu is a Muslim,Atiku is a Muslim,so all this talk looks nonsensical.

Both are Muslim either way,one pick Muslim-Christian the other decided dat it is Muslim-Muslim, I guess you already know the less Harmful btwn d two.

By the way,OBI is the light
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by olas24u(f): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
Ilorin ko ijebu ni, olofo I will feed you and your generations, but don't worry your God Tinubu will feed you agbado and cassava very well your eye go come out like opolo own.

Olopolo eja, na pap full your brain. Oloshi give me one good positive thing APC have done that I should support them. Be supporting evil politicians because of what you want to eat, oloriburuku shebi you dey buy fuel for 120 naira for your house.

Pity your unborn kids even if you no pity yourself werey alai nironu. Oniranu

Yorubas don't talk like that ,only Igbos beat their chest and they are all useless in the Nigerian federation.You will feed my family.eleribu

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by AntonVince: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
tesppidd:
Take over ke.

That is 8 years time.

Have you forgotten about the Fulanization agenda?
The so called Fulanization agenda!

What if Atiku Fulanizes the country before 2031?

shocked

At least we can both agree that even with a Muslim deputy, the commander in chief Bola Tinubu would not Islamize or Fulanize the country!
grin

Again, Atiku is far more liberal and less likely to "Fulanize" Nigeria than this ultra-desperate Tinubu who wouldn't mind trading off his wife and kids to northerners in his wild-goose-chase pursuit of presidency.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ojuntana: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
tesppidd:
Stop being clever by half.

Political parties choose Presidential candidates who have political value and can get the votes for them.

Same way they choose running mates who have political value and can win the votes for them.

Na the same politics!

If CAN can insist on ticket balancing, then CAN can also insist on Rotational balance.

If CAN must insist that Tinubu must pick a Christian VP, then CAN must also insist that PDP must pick a Christian Presidential candidate after 8 years of Buhari.

That is the proper way to fight for the right of Christians.

You cannot play the ostrich here, i won't let you.

CAN is a hypocritical bunch of humans.

What do you think? CAN should also insist that all the 12 northern states repeal sharia. CAN should also insist on security in northern Christian populated areas affected by banditry.
You are only trying to sound balanced but you end up sounding like a fanatic
CAN cannot choose for political parties who they will present as candidates. But CAN can insist on fair representation in the candidacy.
If CAN should insist on a Christian southerner emerging, it will automatically mean CAN are saying that only Christian southerners are capable of emerging president from the south, and Muslim northerner from the north. In other words, what CAN will be saying if they go with your tantrum is that Northern Christians have no business with being president or Vice, while southern Muslims also have no business with being President or Vice.
That is definitely against the constitution of Nigeria. What CAN is saying is the correct position. If a Northern Muslim emerges as presidential candidate, a Southern Christian should be Vice and so on.
At the point you want CAN to be deciding for political parties where their candidates should come from, you have made CAN a constitution of itself. This position is simply dangerous and untenable.
So, I think you should look in the mirror if you are looking for the hypocrite.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by olas24u(f): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:

Azikiwe ,ironsi , professor Nwabueze,orizu destroyed Nigeria,you can't blame tinubu for a unitary federal structure,that affects social , economy and political development of the country.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by olas24u(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:

Elerubu ,if you were not tribal ,you will look at competence, experience, evidence,sample,In Lagos.You own example is from Anambra and the rest lies,wears a watch for years bla bla, am smarter than Peter obi .1million times without his special this special that ,I will win him Inna debate.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ojuntana: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
AntonVince:

Don't mind the guy. I know him very well. He is an APC urchin trying to form balanced. He was supporting Osinbajo and since Osinbajo lost, he has been looking for a strawman to hold responsible for supporting the APC candidate despite he himself knowing that the ticket is unjust. In his mind now, he has seen a convenient strawman in CAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by saintrow1: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ojuntana:

Did this mean Tinubu is expecting only yoruba Muslims to vote for him in the south?

All yorubas regardless the religion or faith will vote for tinubu.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by saintrow1: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:

Liar you are not a full blooded yoruba. Go and ask your mother who your real father is. No fully blooded yoruba will see tinubu and choose otherwise. Don't come online where we can't see you and start talking trash. Imposter

BAT 2023
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ojuntana: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
saintrow1:

All yorubas regardless the religion or faith will vote for tinubu.

Amen. Any Yoruba that does not vote Tinubu, What will you do to them?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by Ojuntana: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
saintrow1:

Liar you are not a full blooded yoruba. Go and ask your mother who your real father is. No fully blooded yoruba will see tinubu and choose otherwise. Don't come online where we can't see you and start talking trash. Imposter

BAT 2023

I'm Yoruba. I see Tinubu and I will choose otherwise. Do your worst. Egbere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari / Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.