Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. (53734 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by SPAMBOX7: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.
She don go give the man her badluck. He going through what you would have been going through grin
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by SPAMBOX7: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Ulunne777 post=114929157][/quote]You have zero likes on a post that makes fp. If That doesn't tell you how dumb you sound then nothing will grin
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by ImaIma1(f): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Mkelv0106:
Wale Adenuga need to put this ur story for superstory episode. So you didn't attend ur wife's brother marriage, or he attend yours with his wife.

He was in Sudan on peace keeping mission cheesy

Fake story.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Kokaine(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

I didn't say its Nollywood sha
exactly what i had on mind. Except the girl got married long before him. Thats when the story can be bought.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by 1kinggy(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2022
You can help them with fare back to their location and maybe with some change.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by charlesdainty(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollar, yes it is very possible, when God and fate wants to teach nature lesson this is how it plays out. It is only a jobless or freebles that attend all events with meaningful contribution.we serve a true living God
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by charlesdainty(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollar, yes it is very possible, when God and fate wants to teach nature lesson this is how it plays out. It is only a jobless or freebles that attend all events without meaningful contribution.we serve a true living God
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by hush15: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.
Just do what you can for your peace of mind.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by lomprico(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

Read oga! Read!
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Prettychild(f): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:

This story get as e be. You mean you didn’t see her brother and his wife when you went to seek for your wife’s hand in marriage?
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Blessedsamlee(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
A well fabricated super story. The script writer try sha
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Highter1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:

YOU ARE READING MY MIND...A LIKE D MOVIE TOO
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Efenaira(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:

Me won’t help them for any reasons oh
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Farfalla(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
A thread which was intended to bash women has thoroughly backfired. grin

Couldn't you think of a better script OP? grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Onarabu: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:

Me self dey reason am o
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by ZaddyJ: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
dollytino4real:
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help

Sense too much of am no go kill u grin umm where u find this nice comment out grin na too much of nollywood movie dey worry OP
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by MadamOk(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:

Same advice goes to women too its 50/50
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Mindlog: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kokaine:
exactly what i had on mind. Except the girl got married long before him. Thats when the story can be bought.

If she has gotten married long before him, wasn't it in her husband's family house that OP went to marry his wife and they didn't see each other there? What of registry/church wedding if any?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by bepositive11: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
ZUBY77:
Nawa, was this your wife's brother in Afghanistan when you went to marry her?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Wwwq: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
How
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
ZaddyJ:

Sense too much of am no go kill u grin umm where u find this nice comment out grin na too much of nollywood movie dey worry OP
must u make comedy of every life situations, well am coming out strong out of my situations
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Cazzim:

u where greedy and not patient now see the punishment, God no de sleep oo
pls o! Is not punishment o! If my ex can tell u d sacrifices I made in d relationship, he Tod me he can not pay me for d good I rendered to him, so he sees his care for me as his own privilege in doing it
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
JONSYN7154:
have sent the DM already
I dey fear bloggers o! Let dem not turn my words around to look bad
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by JONSYN7154: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
dollytino4real:
I dey fear bloggers o! Let dem not turn my words around to look bad
am not a blogger.

If you don't want to share it its OK. cheesy
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Mkelv0106(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
ImaIma1:

He was in Sudan on peace keeping mission cheesy

Fake story.
I swear grin grin grin
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Slydan204: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Too many loopholes in ds story sha. Sounds lyk MCC (Man Can Create)

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Neddyogu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:

My wife has an elder brother that has bn in the States for a while now, he didn't come home for the wedding and I've only spoken with him once on phone. Now suppose this BIL of mine comes back home with a wife and the wife happens to be someone I'd known back in the day? Point is, story's plausible.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 5:24am On Jul 22, 2022
JONSYN7154:
am not a blogger.

If you don't want to share it its OK. cheesy
thanks bros
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Equity15(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Ulunne777 post=114929157][/quote]how did you do this. thought my screen is broken ojhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.