Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. (54316 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by ChairmanNL(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wow
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by odoemenacelevian(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
T
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Opoki(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by New007: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.
If it's within your means, help. Help me join sef. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Dozie32(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Which movie be this? So when una dey wed, your wife's brother no carry your ex come your wedding?

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Akinfemmy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
I swear i don watch this film before

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Slynation(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nice... actually ehh, we know it's a movie but lets put that aside!!

Personally, I will help them and thanked her for been actually instrumental to me meeting my lovely wife...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by macrodata(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amaka. See my life now!
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by providencia(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

I didn't say its Nollywood sha

The story get k leg.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by obadisa: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Life and it so many unending drama angry
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by okooloyun1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by phr0nesis(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
I know this story is somehow sugarcoated
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations my brother. It's now on record that u have chopped ur inlaw prapra... grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Tvoice: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nice , there is a lot lesson from dis if only they are willing to learn , mostly diz yahoo guyz don spoil nigerian girlz finish . Not all of dem though .
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Oceanblaze(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:

I don watch this film for Africa Magic Epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by tommy589(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
O ga o
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by eghuan1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
dollytino4real:
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help

Is your husband aware of this your ex that is helping you?

4 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by eightsin(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'd call this story bullshiiit
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Jigyees: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Oceanblaze(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
New007:
If it's within your means, help. Help me join sef. Lol
No be small.lol
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by faithfull18(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol, okay grin
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Ulunne777 post=114929157][/quote] yes o! Am a graduate but no work, but I believe God it will soon be over

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by ricki: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:

Abeg read properly now.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Franky70(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:

Comrade off mic

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by orikoku: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ah
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Slynation(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Ulunne777 post=114929157][/quote] Omo... this your meme ehh, at first I thought my phone has a crack all of a sudden oO grin
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Spuggie: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.

Sounds more like wishful thinking than reality but thanks for the comic relief anyways.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by rickleye: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kurutinto:
All these social media fake story tellers have come again

OP not even creative at all.
How this is FP is amazing !!! News must be slow today

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Sleekfingers: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:

I smell lies.....abi, na the weather, dey make my nose dey smell any slightest lies? Doctors on this forum should help
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by marsup: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
During your introduction, and the wedding, your wife's brother didn't show up with his wife(your ex)? How come you are just meeting them after marriage? Just asking.... grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by thecommunist(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:

it's very possible.
It was a year or so after we got married that I got to meet the wife of the brother of my wife. Even at rhat, I've only met her once and I'm sure I may not recognize her if we meet again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
eghuan1:

Is your husband aware of this your ex that is helping you? Yes, I was never a bad ex, he cam to my marriage and Tod my husband face to face dat God really blessed my husband with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / Throwback: Nigerian 70s And 80s Mum Didn't Joke With This Footwear (Photo) / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.