Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. (53649 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by VeniJu: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.

1166 Likes 112 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Qtrpst4: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
I agree with you, some girls carry demons dey share am up and down. I pity men wey dey put their pens for anything wey get hole

319 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Dollarsea: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

I didn't say its Nollywood sha

904 Likes 52 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Snapchat: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
I did not read all that but CONGRATULATIONS Bro.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by JohnnyPalmer: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
This sounds like a well concocted super story

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Ugaboy: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truth be told...I love this story

Dey no want suffer, they will end up with a fake *ss nigga

Let me announce to u
u go det collect for two side per Okafor's Law

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by ExtremeDot: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
During una relationship, you deh come through for her.

Una breakup. Go separate ways.

Fate still bring Una together and this time, just like previous times, she still want you to come through for her after rejecting you. grin

Na you Sabi sha. Na your money, so na you know how to spend am.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by orikoku: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Continue from where you stopped

6 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Namzy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

It's is. Just not fit for Netflix or theater run

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin

OP you said your wife is curvy with big Yansh ?? I hope her asss is as big as this one below ?? grin grin
I think that’s the only thing I got from the whole story. grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by olisaEze(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Ademola47(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ok
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Mercury12(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol
My brother. Nah their way. I actually like it when a partner fvck up. It save one from a bigger heartbreak and a failed marriage.
So help your ex and her partner if you can.
It seams most people in Nigeria needs help now. My phone rigging and text lighting it up due to people seeking financial help. How do I tell them that me too needs help. I weak.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by GudHardDick: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
We have said this countless times before that You don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy dump them and move on.

Only a simp and a mad man will feel rejected because a liability left his life. You don't need a prophet to tell you that the liability is an obstacle to your progress.

Men be Wise and not nice!! Dump any liability who feels she's doing you a favour to be in your life. Make una no dey loose guard again!!!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by ZUBY77(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nawa, was this your wife's brother in Afghanistan when you went to marry her?

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Ulunne777(f): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=dollytino4real post=114928945]God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help [/quote/]

Get ready for red pill takers

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Mkelv0106(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wale Adenuga need to put this ur story for superstory episode. So you didn't attend ur wife's brother marriage, or he attend yours with his wife.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by EshjayLee(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Life is greener on the other side, just take the risk of the move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Rayboss(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
That shouldn’t stop you from helping. You do good because it’s the right thing to do. Let love lead and don’t dwell on the past.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Franchise21(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
OK
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by tempex88(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
make una dey calm down with this una stories

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Adeola25(f): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol.. May be the brother is a distant relative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:

I thought as much. Even nollywood don't script it this way.

17 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by frankfrank(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oga so your wife no introduce you to the brother before marriage?
Okay during informal, formal and the wedding itself you did not meet your brother in-laws wife alias your "ex"?
We will like your answers to give us a better understanding of this matter.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Axis313(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
I know a Nollywood producer that needs op's talent in inventing stories.
So you don't know your brother in law prior to the weddings of both of you?
Tell us another story bro.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Throwback: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.

True

It seems she also infected her husband with the same bad luck she brought into your life.

Maybe the help you need to render to your brother-in-law is to advice him to up & leave.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Kurutinto(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
All these social media fake story tellers have come again

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name / She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.