Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. (53733 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 3:30am On Jul 21, 2022
I wonder o!
Mkelv0106:
Wale Adenuga need to put this ur story for superstory episode. So you didn't attend ur wife's brother marriage, or he attend yours with his wife.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by favour32(m): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2022
I like this enter10ment story.

Young men especially unmarried ones, avoid liability by all means.

E go shorten ya life if you meet one and dey form love.

You can develop love for any female wey get more than kpekus to bring to the table.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by DKM123: 3:35am On Jul 21, 2022
LoL! Nairaland resident beggy beggy yansh dey shake oooo. Two previous post on begging and the next post is this. Ok, na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by uptownemmygee(m): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2022
NTA should employ you for story telling
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

I didn't say its Nollywood sha
he never mentioned weather he doesn't know the brother before or not, and the brother may not have marry his ex durring the wedding.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by arantess: 3:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

grin grin grin

They taking us for fools here

4 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by JONSYN7154: 4:15am On Jul 21, 2022
dollytino4real:
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help
Let's hear your story we might learn from it too.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.
I can absolutely relate cos my wife of 12 years with two handsome boys just said she is fed up with our relationship, we live in. 2 bedroom apartment but struggles to pay our bills. Now, she is threatening to leave and has deprived me sex for the past 3 months. Now, she is threatening to leave the union and I strongly sensed she is having an affair. �

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by amakanancy(f): 4:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:

It's.gollywood.. lol
Very fake story!

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by OlawaleBammie: 4:37am On Jul 21, 2022
ademola721gmai:

I can absolutely relate cos my wife of 12 years with two handsome boys just said she is fed up with our relationship, we live in. 2 bedroom apartment but struggles to pay our bills. Now, she is threatening to leave and has deprived me sex for the past 3 months. Now, she is threatening to leave the union and I strongly sensed she is having an affair. �
An adage says "oku ojo meta o ki n se alejo saree"

Is she not working?? Are u the only one doing the do??

If she's working she would definitely know how tins and target are hard to meet

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by mejai(m): 4:38am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.
Just to let u know na me be number 500 for the likes. Bye!!
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 4:48am On Jul 21, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Let's hear your story we might learn from it too.
my dear nothing to learn from
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 4:49am On Jul 21, 2022
jeff1993:
.... God forbid badt thing that I help an EX thatade such a statement to me ..... I would be helping her husband not her cos she is of no use!!!!
just pray
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 4:51am On Jul 21, 2022
tiswell:
you are now filled with regrets in ya marriage shocked

Hope you ain't messing with ya ex already.

Ex this,ex that,guys try and marry virgins and save yasef from 'ex" complications sad
no regret pls, and am messing with my ex at all
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Holyvet(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:

This story is sweet, I love it,
Thanks �
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by HRMK: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2022
hmmm.....interesting....such is life!its a small world!!
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by phemy36(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:
We have said this countless times before that You don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy dump them and move on.

Only a simp and a mad man will feel rejected because a liability left his life. You don't need a prophet to tell you that the liability is an obstacle to your progress.

Men be Wise and not nice!! Dump any liability who feels she's doing you a favour to be in your life. Make una no dey loose guard again!!!

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Emmylynks(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2022
When I see a cook up story I can easily identify the motives behind it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Zetty177x: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:

It's possible...I met my brother's wife for the first time at their wedding reception
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Zetty177x: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Mkelv0106:
Wale Adenuga need to put this ur story for superstory episode. So you didn't attend ur wife's brother marriage, or he attend yours with his wife.

It's possible ooo...I met my brother's wife at their reception...I nearly missed miss d wedding sef
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by batb: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:

Nobody is obstacle to anybody's progress. The fact that a woman leave you does not mean anything, and the fact that you see another woman in love with and you make money does not mean anything either!
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by uniquetechng: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2022
VULCAN:
A brother is much more than a relative.

Stop comparing apples and oranges

He didn't say he doesn't know the brother,he said he wasn't aware that the wife's brother is married to his ex and that is the same with what I said about my own situation because my wife's younger brother who is based in Enugu got married two years ago and we ( my wife and I ) could not attend due to distance. Till this day I dont even know what the wife look like because I have not seen them, even the guy himself the last time I saw him was 2012 so nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Dorakay93(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2022
dollytino4real:
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help
So u still dey contact ur ex after marriage??
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by JONSYN7154: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2022
dollytino4real:
my dear nothing to learn from
we learn from experience. Or you don't want to say it here? OK let me used DM.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Dorakay93(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Chai, u be professor for fake story o
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Yussufila: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Marketed and distributed by Okeydon Nigeria ltd
51 iweka road onisha
12 poind road aba
Grab ur copy nowwwwwww
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Munzy14(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2022
frankfrank:
Oga so your wife no introduce you to the brother before marriage?
Okay during informal, formal and the wedding itself you did not meet your brother in-laws wife alias your "ex"?
We will like your answers to give us a better understanding of this matter.
It could be a distant relative..

They always come around when they hear you are doing well.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by vikstandon(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:

Bro did you wed abroad.... Did your so called brother in-law wed abroad.

Even at that....you or them no see picture, abi u don transform or the so called ex don transform for picture. Why are you realizing now.

This your story sounds concocted.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by JoshB92: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Dollarsea:

I was wondering why his ex and the wife's brother didn't attend his wedding and they don't know until when dy needed help. Abi dem no do wedding ni
Well I'm not also saying it's nollywood

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Fake Story Try Another Time
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2022
VeniJu:

(Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

You have to do what you can for your brother in law. If not for anything else but just for the love you have for your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.