Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals (91691 Views)

Kano State Hisbah Arrest Popular Tiktoker, Murja Kunya Over Alleged Immorality / Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by IgOga(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
What is this lust to tarnish people's character.....did the boyfriend tell you he used her for rituals? Something is wrong with the collective thinking in the Nigerian community...people just come up with any rumor and keep spreading it as truth....

May God comfort the family and friends of the deceased

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
SafariHunter:

Mimi was sick and died...Just like millions around the world. Ritualist usually have a well defined M.O..
Malaria still dey kill.people o
Not only malaria or typhoid, drug abuse plenty too, all thise sudden madness are mostly drug related.

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by 9jaRealist: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fira09:
Explain further?

I will let him respond…
But I presume he meant the blog story is RUBBISH!

Someone fell sick and was taken to a hospital where she died…
And that means person who took her there killed her for “ritual”.

Even uneducated Nigerians can’t possibly be this BASIC! SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
boyfriend rushed her to the hospital? Where was here parents and family??

or she lives with the "alleged" yahoo boyfriend?? undecided
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Collyno82(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Now her followers never leave her?
No,,, na she leave her followers
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by wizod(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
That gender?
They are[i]completely deaf[/i]
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Otumokpor: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
nijaomegacode:
May more of you pass away untimely inshallah.
Kai, I like this prayer.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Slmgirldippussy: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
The last paragraph....they don't know the name of the so call boyfriend because Mimi kept him as a secret.
Presumably they don't know the guy. How come they know his plan to use Mimi
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Smartrock: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Are you a saint yourself? Why not pray that people repent. You rather they die!!!!
nijaomegacode:
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Treasure17(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Sucolee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
How them take no say na her bf use am.....If she dey so hook up nko?
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by wizod(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
That gender?
They are[i]completely deaf[/i].
Still they won't hear. They are very heady and not afraid of death
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by 9jaRealist: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
>
This such a DUMB story…

She was sick and was taken to the hospital…
She died at the hospital (just as likely due to incompetence).

Without even performing an autopsy…
Her corpse was taken to the village and her death proclaimed “ritual”!

And we wonder why Nigeria remains a Third World S/hole!!

>

2 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Elidrisy20: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rip ,but how do they know his identity
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by millionboi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
tradingknowled1:
Yes , This country is hard doesn't mean you should go diabolic.. imagine doing fraud For over 9months without getting penny from it and you will keep shouting On God , On God ,

while you can acquire a better skill within 8months ?? at a stage , you will realize that you have been wasting your time ,and I pray it won't be too late

I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program .. Feel free to PM me if interested ..
and for those that want to make money from the forex market but don't wish to learn due to how complex it can be can also PM too ..
I've got Good deal for you !
how to join your mentorship
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

No.

They should follow her ghost.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by RingRoadMafia: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
nijaomegacode:

You will first pass away untimely before those whom you wish death. Wicked soul!

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Samskid310(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Someone fell ill and died with all parts of the body still intact and y'all think it's ritual.
Nigerians and Superstitions are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by 07kjb: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
I hope she will deliver a lot of money to that guy
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by millionboi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jadan7:
H
lol all is about money.
Money, money and money

Money stop every suspense
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by 9jaRealist: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
princewarri1985:
one greedy bitch down, more to go! Na their type dey always call hard working guys broke niggaz

Such a CRUDE PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST…
Dude, your PERSONAL SHORTCOMINGS is not women’s fault!

>

2 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by 007Marvel(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nobody can use anyone for money rituals. Money rituals is scam. Millions of people die daily and we Nigerians are are always reluctant to visit a clinic whenever we are down with sickness. An average Nigerian prefers to go to the pharmacy or roadside quack drug vendor.

Oga STFU your urge to be validated as woke dey annoy me! Nobody in Nigeria would say Juju doesn't exist stop writing stupid stuff online all in the name of silly validation from people!

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by zakkxx: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
they have left her alone! I hope they will learn and listen
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by DSC7: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's about being logical. How could you say someone was killed by the boyfriend when she was mot evn mutilated or shot by the boy. What physical evidence do they have?

What you don't know is bigger than you...
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by fishnburger: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Brother, and this is Daawah?
Abu Sufyan
Khalid Bin Waalid
and several sahabas lived long enough to have the opportunity to be better.
Your type birthed Boko Haram.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by simplesearch: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
We admonish this young ladies and gents on the need to quit sin and surrender to the Lord, but like a fly ready to perish they always stubbornly refuse our admonition. Sometimes the best they do is join a religious organization where they will never be confronted with the truth of Gods word, while keeping on with their fornication in one hand and worshipping of God with the other. For her: eternity begins, and no tiktok fame can tame the angel of death and hell from having their free course with her if she dies in sin, I wish otherwise though. To the living all the unrealistic lifestyle we exhibit that only increase the activities of the flesh in us should be jettisoned early before the grave came calling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Gospel2Day: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Really sad bro.. How these girls comfortably roll with irresponsible dudes, people with no legit source of income yet spend money like no tomorrow, really baffles me.

The most interesting part is that many of the girls know most of the guys are fetish and into juju stuff, but their long throat for the things their father can't provide for them won't let them. Pathetic..

This is an all too familiar story btw, I've seen it happen around me, one as recently as 3 months back.

One congenital problem most women have is scanty sense of fear and shame.
That's why a prostitute would follow a stranger to his house not knowing what he might do to her.
It is a general mental and emotional sickness women suffer from.
That's the same reason they care nothing about partial nudity in public.
Very low sensibility.
It has sent many of them to their untimely grave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by curryjuniour(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
indodon:
I don't have much rip to waste on this one..

I'm sure she saw the signs or rather didn't see any reasonable source of income but she chose to "enjoy life"

Abeg make una tell MTN to bring back my 24gb for #3500 na that one dey worry me this morning undecided

Check my topics
Can activate your MTN line for double data @1k(6 months validity)
You get 24gb for 3500 after activation
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by rollandben(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
I keep wondering if God created Women to live forever?
But why is people always tags their death centering round their husband or Boyfriend

God please men are in your hands!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiku Muniru Dolapo: EFCC Arrests Wanted Yahoo Boy, Colleagues, Seizes Cars / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.