Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals (91695 Views)

Kano State Hisbah Arrest Popular Tiktoker, Murja Kunya Over Alleged Immorality / Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Goldbw122(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
DonBenny77:
She die but iPhone and tiktok lives on
Her video will be popular now, just like Michael Jackson.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by DonBenny77(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Goldbw122:

Her video will be popular now, just like Michael Jackson.
And her family go chop royalties tire, just like Micheal Jackson?
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by OkodiDenzel: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
There you go...

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by ud4u: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
RIP
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by MtDave55: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Is that what the autopsy stated as the cause of her death?
"That she died from ritual act by her boyfriend"
Make una allow the dead to rest in peace R I P abeg
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by DMCY: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
onochurch:
Mimi, a Popular TikToker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgPotM7K2yi/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=24d5c636-2122-49ab-90f0-80b7918924c4&ig_mid=5BA8EDBB-10F3-4308-A873-959E6AEA0E8F

And the next thing is to think the dude used her for rituals? Lmao, if it was a guy now you will prolly hear nothing of such

What a world we live in!
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by cococandy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Really sad bro.. How these girls comfortably roll with irresponsible dudes, people with no legit source of income yet spend money like no tomorrow, really baffles me.

The most interesting part is that many of the girls know most of the guys are fetish and into juju stuff, but their long throat for the things their father can't provide for them won't let them. Pathetic..

This is an all too familiar story btw, I've seen it happen around me, one as recently as 3 months back.

What did this person do to you specifically?
You just hate her and are celebrating her death because someone you believe is similar to her In behavior refused your advances?

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by cococandy(f): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
nijaomegacode:
May more of you pass away untimely inshallah.

More of who?

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
9jaRealist:

I will let him respond…
But I presume he meant the blog story is RUBBISH!

Someone fell sick and was taken to a hospital where she died…
And that means person who took her there killed her for “ritual”.

Even uneducated Nigerians can’t possibly be this BASIC! SMH

You’d be surprised.

And to make it more spicy, she apparently deserves it because she wasn’t dating a broke guy (or so it seems) from the narrative they are creating.

What a mindset

2 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
princewarri1985:
one greedy bitch down, more to go! Na their type dey always call hard working guys broke niggaz

Do you know her personally?
Why do you guys hate women so much?
Women didn’t create the capitalist system that you guys found yourselves in that requires you to have money before you can enjoy your life.

Nobody is responsible for you fate

3 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Realhommie(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
cococandy:

What did this person do to you specifically?
You just hate her and are celebrating her death because someone you believe is similar to her In behavior refused your advances?
Hahahahahahaha.... You're funny oooooo. My post didn't refer to her specifically, it referred to her kind rather. And nowhere in my post did i celebrate her death, just angry at how recklessly they live their lives because of big eyes (greed). I read somewhere the guy bought a phone of 500k for her or so with no verifiable source of income and she was slaying. It's sad how young girls deliberately put themselves in vulnerable positions just for chilling with the big boys.

Finally, I can never, I mean not in this life, ask her type out. E no fit happen. You either made that up in your head or you didn't understand my post.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Triangles1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
SafariHunter:

Baba juju dey exist but to ascribe her death to rituals is overreaching. No proof in this case

I like your way of reasoning, they want to put the boyfriend in trouble, maybe he's not the only one dating her.

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Hahahahahahaha.... You're funny oooooo. My post didn't refer to her specifically, it referred to her kind rather. And nowhere in my post did i celebrate her death, just angry at how recklessly they live their lives because of big eyes (greed). I read somewhere the guy bought a phone of 500k for her or so with no verifiable source of income and she was slaying. It's sad how young girls deliberately put themselves in vulnerable positions just for chilling with the big boys.

Finally, I can never, I mean not in this life, ask her type out. E no fit happen. You either made that up in your head or you didn't understand my post.

You know her kind how?
Assume much?

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Dynamite02: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2022
When will y'all stop this backward way of reasoning? Now you have blocked every means to know the truth because of your useless assumptions....
Rituals Indeed!!!
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by aimmoney9: 2:21am On Jul 22, 2022
It's when a person dies that he/she will know that the people that truly loves you in this world no even pass 2..... angry angry angry
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by constyo: 2:40am On Jul 22, 2022
She kept her boy friend a secret, you don't know anything about him and here you are accusing him of ritual?? Are you okay?
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Caseless: 5:36am On Jul 22, 2022
nijaomegacode:
shut up!
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2022
nijaomegacode:

AMIN

AMEN..

Have no Rip to waste for those Baztards..

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Thomasankara(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Amen
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Thomasankara(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nobody can use anyone for money rituals. Money rituals is scam. Millions of people die daily, and we Nigerians are always reluctant to visit a clinic whenever we are down with sickness. An average Nigerian prefers to go to the pharmacy or roadside quack drug vendor.

av u tried it and it didn't work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiku Muniru Dolapo: EFCC Arrests Wanted Yahoo Boy, Colleagues, Seizes Cars / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.