Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) (6482 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / God Gave Me Big Yansh & Small Breast - Nigerian Lady Laments / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by idris646(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2022
waste of money..
las las see now, the yansh no match with her thighs.
e be like say tractor match ebba.
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Ihavethingstodo: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2022
some men would still fall for it ( d fake yashh) grin
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Nonexisting: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2022
BBL is not for the greedy but they will always overdo it. This one looks like a zebra on heat. Tufiakwa

Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Brightstar001: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
brosom:

All women either have fish brain or chicken brain, but her own is neither both, she has no brain at all.. undecided

You mama n sisters too follow? You guys should watch what you type/post pls.
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2022
This one na Letter "P"
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by brosom(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Brightstar001:

You mama n sisters too follow? You guys should watch what you type/post pls.

Ok sir, corrected cool!

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Brightstar001: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
brosom:
Ok sir, corrected cool!

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by william944: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
sofia Do You Also Like What You Have With You? those big boobs and wrathy booty smells shit, if you have the cash just pump yours toosofia Do You Also Like What You Have With You? those big boobs and wrathy booty smells shit, if you have the cash just pump yours too...
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Mercury12(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
chiommy123:
You guys are the ones confusing them. You want front and back that's it right there
but they didn't ask for the fake ones.

Who go like girl go like am. Weather front and back dey or e no dey. There are some men that just prefer slim petite girl with something some men will call flat yansh.
All these surgery some gals go through for fake bum and boobs isn't necessary except they wanna upgrade their "business for more customers" undecided
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Phethar007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
See as leg slim,you wan kan get dat type of yansh,she greedy no be lie
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Indian doctor on the beat grin

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Indian doctor on the beat grin

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by GoldSantana: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin
Re: Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) by Martinez39s(m): 1:30am On Jul 22, 2022
pansophist:
And what's worse? She thinks she is attractive and the looks she gets from men are sign of interest. She no know say we de laugh her grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.