Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? (1878 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
What did I do?

I'm just airing my opinions like you guys do, yet I'm hated on?

It's not fair.

I'm human too and your comments hurt sometimes.

You people want me to leave this forum? grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by God1000(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2022
No one really hates you, but you are too controversial, stop playing with serious issues and making insensitive comments because it doesn't portray you well

3 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2022
I will just ask a simple question on this forum and you people will start calling me smelly pussy.

What kind of wickedness is that? grin

Or I'll give my opinion on stingy, broke Nigerian boys and you people will quote me and insult me 100 times.

Not fair at all. I'll soon leave this forum for all of you angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by MadamVanessa(f): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
shocked
Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by care4you: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2022
This airly morning again

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2022
God1000:
No one really hates you, but you are too controversial, stop playing with serious issues and making insensitive comments because it doesn't portray you well

Serious issues like Nigerian men being stingy?

That's not even serious angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Maybe they only love humans (men and women ) not some unknown alien Huwoman specie grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by incandescentena: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
What did I do?
It's not fair.

You lie a lot. More than Liar Mohamed

6 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Killmaster1(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Please,who are you exactly?

6 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Fira09(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2022
The way you speak against men, That's the reason for your hates.

You are such a DAMN FEMINIST.

You are free to leave.

5 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Highman56: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Stop feeling important Nobody hates because nobody knows you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by metaluterus(f): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
I think some men Here feels you had a terrible upbringing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Jmichael1(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Dis 1 dey fyn early mrn attention....

2 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Chiraq77(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Yes Leave NL just like iyaebe,you are irrelevant

7 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Brightstar001: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2022
How person want take hate who him no know?

No be juju b dat!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Cazzim(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
I will just ask a simple question on this forum and you people will start calling me smelly pussy.

Or I'll give my opinion on stingy, broke Nigerian boys and you people will quote me and insult me 100 times.

me I don't hate you, I like you

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Mattwillz: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
I don't even know you

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by EmiDon11: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

na zone.free dey do that kind thing

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by EmiDon11: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Cazzim:

me I don't hate you, I like you
you like all nairalandes, as far as there is F on the moniker

4 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by EmiDon11: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
What did I do?
It's not fair.

I'm feeling ur pain check my siggy aunty

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Asceleb16(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Nobody really cares... Why will i bag an unnecessary hatred in my precious heart.. No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by EmiDon11: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
What did I do?
It's not fair.

na you no like urself

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by czarr(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
What did I do?

It's not fair.

Leave ooo!
Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by silvoclaira: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Hey Wrong attention seeking makes you dependent on validation and outside energy.

There is something like Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by unstable emotions, a distorted self-image and an overwhelming desire to be noticed. People with HPD often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Your attention seeking deficiency has made you the opposite of your dp.

Can you take a look at your dp and see a reasonable young girl.

But the words you say here are so vile and controversial

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:

Maybe they only love humans (men and women ) not some unknown alien Huwoman specie grin grin

grin

Whatever!
I'm a huwoman.

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Killmaster1:
Please,who are you exactly?

Siofra.

And you?
Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Fira09:
The way you speak against men, That's the reason for your hates.

You are such a DAMN FEMINIST.

You are free to leave.

Hating men is my hobby.

I'm not going anywhere. I love the attention too much to leave cry

1 Like

Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Highman56:
Stop feeling important Nobody hates because nobody knows you

Then next time I create a thread, tell your fellow man to stop spewing hateful comments there angry
Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2022
metaluterus:
I think some men Here feels you had a terrible upbringing

Nope!

I was raised in a loving home with two present parents.
Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Chiraq77:
Yes Leave NL just like iyaebe,you are irrelevant

No.

I love it here!

I may take breaks but I'm not leaving.
Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by siofra(f): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Brightstar001:
How person want take hate who him no know?

No be juju b dat!!!!!

That's what trolls do.

Hate who they don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Currently, This Is The Most Annoying Thing On Nairaland / Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? / What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.