Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? (13043 Views)

Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Sunset At Noon (dedicated To All Who Have Ever Lost A Loved One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? by kingthreat(m): 4:26am On Jan 09, 2023
nedekid:

Ahaa, here lies the issues.
You have an associate taking some of the substance the bourdillion baba indulges and deals with.
Quite unfortunate. But don't take it on me Bros. grin

It is in many families. Drug addiction is real man.
Re: How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? by nedekid: 5:48am On Jan 09, 2023
kingthreat:

It is in many families. Drug addiction is real man.
Yes I know. Quite unfortunate too.
My sibling had to pay 3m for her child at one place in lekki because of one stupid boyfriend that feed her with drugs.
Immediately she came out, she flew her abroad for 6 months to break the relationship. She is OK now.
Re: How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? by kingthreat(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2023
nedekid:

Yes I know. Quite unfortunate too.
My sibling had to pay 3m for her child at one place in lekki because of one stupid boyfriend that feed her with drugs.
Immediately she came out, she flew her abroad for 6 months to break the relationship. She is OK now.

I pray for her to continually resist the addiction. The one I talked about is presently in a rehabilitation after he almost overdosed. It was then I discovered that there is no drug done in America that is not done in Naija. Many families are losing their loved ones to drug addiction regularly and it is undocumented.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? by doggedfighter(f): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2023
kingthreat:

Imagine. And I was told that the rehab ran by some churches in Nigeria are about 2.5 million naira. So na so big money go just go like that and person still go remain junkie? This is crazy.

Nope, NDLEA run rehabs and quite affordable.

They did a good job on my friend's nephew. I was with the said guy a while ago.

Oh, this is even an old thread grin

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? by TheBTCinvestor: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2023
Hmm if I share my story eh..I hate rehab lipsrsealed
Re: How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Hmm if I share my story eh..I hate rehab lipsrsealed
You hate rehab then stay off drugs. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? by kolawolemonsuru: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
HOW MUCH IS NDLEA REHARB COST?
Nope, NDLEA run rehabs and quite affordable.
They did a good job on my friend's nephew. I was with the said guy a while ago.
Oh, this is even an old thread grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt. Sets Up Family Court To Tackle Alleged Child Witchcraft / Do Babies Need Drugs Before They Start Teething? Mothers Pls Help!!! / Ever Considered Changing Your Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.