Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? (1301 Views)

Help Me In Renting A decent Place, Which okay Places in Lagos can I Get This? / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
1. If the landlord will be living in the same compound with you, run oh
2. If the compound have rules, run cause you're about to live in hell.
3. If the road will turn into swimming pool during raining season, run. cheesy
4. If a Neighbour In the compound rear animals, Japa
5. Ensure the compound has no outstanding utility bill
6. Make sure the environment is well secured.
7. Check if dem dey find water easily in dry season
8. Check if your neighbour no dey beat him wife
9. Check if the suckaway will soon full

10. Ask why the person that left the place did

MAKE WUNNA ADD WUNNA OWN O grin
#MespuStylez

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by KiNg0G: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
before I comment you get mama shey? or she nor old before she die?
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by marlow1962(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
before I comment you get mama shey? or she nor old before she die?

Not nice man
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by KiNg0G: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
marlow1962:

Not nice man
was relating to the no 3 point in the op post..I hate people like you who have such mindsets like that
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 6:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
MERRYBET PFP

USERNAME: EMOTIONLESS

BET SLIP ID: 371641629

10.76 ODDS

Monza - Atalanta Bergamasca
Your bet
UNDER/OVER 26.5 FOULS
Under 26.5 fouls
Result
Score
?-?
05-09 17:30
Specials
Salernitana - FC Empoli
Your bet
UNDER/OVER 27.5 FOULS
Under 27.5 fouls
Result
Score
?-?
05-09 19:45
Specials
FC Torino - Lecce
Your bet
UNDER/OVER 30.5 FOULS
Under 30.5 fouls
Result
Score
?-?
05-09 20:00
Specials
Real Valladolid - UD Almeria
Your bet
UNDER/OVER 29.5 FOULS
Under 29.5 fouls

#MerrybetPuntForPride
#Nairaland
#PuntForPride
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by casdoruche: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sweeping rooster
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by Lorayne(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
mespusinglez:

You can delete
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lorayne:

You can delete
THE FIRT TWO DON ENTER...I NO FIT USE THIS PHONE CHECK THEIR BONUS TERMS I FOR NO PLAY PLENTY MATCHES WALAHI
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by Lorayne(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
mespusinglez:
THE FIRT TWO DON ENTER...I NO FIT USE THIS PHONE CHECK THEIR BONUS TERMS I FOR NO PLAY PLENTY MATCHES WALAHI
I did not play it.
I couldn't reload the game.

I go just play rubbish tomorrow.
Good luck
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lorayne:
I did not play it. I couldn't reload the game.
I go just play rubbish tomorrow. Good luck
THANKS
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by Lorayne(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by Nazgul: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
mespusinglez:
1. If the landlord will be living in the same compound with you, run oh
2. If the compound have rules, run cause you're about to live in hell.
3. If the road will turn into swimming pool during raining season, run. cheesy
4. If a Neighbour In the compound rear animals, Japa
5. Ensure the compound has no outstanding utility bill
6. Make sure the environment is well secured.
7. Check if dem dey find water easily in dry season
8. Check if your neighbour no dey beat him wife
9. Check if the suckaway will soon full

10. Ask why the person that left the place did

MAKE WUNNA ADD WUNNA OWN O grin
#MespuStylez
Most of this things you wrote are for those who want to rent face me I slap you.

If I'm renting a house what I check for is...

1. It must be an upstair...

2. The street where the house is located must be in a close...(this is for security reasons)

3. Must have ample parking space.

4. The house must have prepaid meter per flat.

5. There must be bore hole. (constant running water)

If all these are present I don't care about whether or not my landlord resides there or if I have noisy neighbors cos it's a flat...once I enter my house and lock my door, nothing concern me with anybody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Consider Before Renting A House In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Obsession? / Shout Out To All The Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.