Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is This Love Or Obsession? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Obsession? (1304 Views)

What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Obsession? by lalalista: 4:28am On Sep 15, 2023
My boyfriend says he misses me all the time. Even if we both spent time together today, once I leave for my place he starts saying he's missing me just one hour later. I'll just be like how's that possible since we just saw today. If he visits me, he'll find it difficult to leave. I'll have to start saying it's time for him to go. He can't decide on his own to leave. If I see him off or he sees me off and it's time for me to enter my cab and leave, he'll feel like crying like when a child's mum is about going out. He'll stand and watch the vehicle leave his sight before leaving. He calls and texts like 5 times a day, everyday, that's even when I pick accordingly. The days I don't pick, maybe I'm not with my phone, wahala. You will meet 27 missed calls. If we disagree and I say it's best we end the relationship, that's another big wahala. He no go gree, that is even when his love will increase to 200%. He is not an idle person. He works and the job is a good one. Is this one love or obsession?
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by woginid967: 4:38am On Sep 15, 2023
lalalista:
My boyfriend says he misses me all the time. Even if we both spent time together today, once I leave for my place he starts saying he's missing me just one hour later. I'll just be like how's that possible since we just saw today. If he visits me, he'll find it difficult to leave. I'll have to start saying it's time for him to go. He can't decide on his own to leave. If we have a. If I see him off or he sees me off and it's time for me to enter my cab and leave, he'll feel like crying like when a child's mum is about going out. He'll stand and watch the vehicle leave his sight before leaving. He calls and texts like 5 times a day, everyday, that's even when I pick accordingly. The days I don't pick, maybe I'm not with my phone, wahala. You will meet 27 missed calls If we disagree and I say it's best we end the relationship, that's another big wahala. He no go gree, that is even when his love will increase to 200%. Is this one love or obsession?

It is not love...

Wait till he bags millions and travels out frequently....

You will know that only poor men can have such free time to obsess

A rich dude will spoil you silly with all the goodies of life

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by zed7: 5:40am On Sep 15, 2023
He's idle, emotional and weak. Some may say you should be grateful for such attention but I disagree. Anyone who is too clingy becomes an irritant.
Too much of everything is bad. Even in marriage, people should have time for themselves and occasionally do their own thing.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by MrsTwrite(f): 6:10am On Sep 15, 2023
He's emotionally weak and perhaps idle.
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by OKUCHI11(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2023
This generation and fiock eh... Na wah ooo

Any small thing...una sdon bring private life come public forum...
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Brandiebird: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2023
lalalista:
My boyfriend says he misses me all the time. Even if we both spent time together today, once I leave for my place he starts saying he's missing me just one hour later. I'll just be like how's that possible since we just saw today. If he visits me, he'll find it difficult to leave. I'll have to start saying it's time for him to go. He can't decide on his own to leave. If I see him off or he sees me off and it's time for me to enter my cab and leave, he'll feel like crying like when a child's mum is about going out. He'll stand and watch the vehicle leave his sight before leaving. He calls and texts like 5 times a day, everyday, that's even when I pick accordingly. The days I don't pick, maybe I'm not with my phone, wahala. You will meet 27 missed calls. If we disagree and I say it's best we end the relationship, that's another big wahala. He no go gree, that is even when his love will increase to 200%. Is this one love or obsession?

Don’t worry, it’s youth that is doing you. When you leave this man who obviously loves you, you will know that loving men are scarce, and you will be the one missing and calling random men. I just hope you don’t break this man and send another Fuckboi out into the world.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Brandiebird: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2023
zed7:
He's idle, emotional and weak. Some may say you should be grateful for such attention but I disagree. Anyone who is too clingy becomes an irritant.
Too much of everything is bad. Even in marriage, people should have time for themselves and occasionally do their own thing.

Maybe the relationship is new and once he feels secure he’ll be less clingy. I don’t why you guys have to be so cold and hard hearted. I still call my wife 4/5 times a day. When we were dating we’d talk for hours at night and spend days with each other when we were free. That’s called love. Women love attention when they love you. Op doesn’t seem to even like the guy so it’s best she ends it before she scars him for the next woman.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2023
we lost one brother, tuehh lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by lalalista: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2023
zed7:
he's not idle. He works and it's a good job
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
What do you bannies really want? undecided

You find someone who's more interested in you,you complain undecided

You find someone who doesn't give you attention at all,you complain? undecided

Op,if you think you're not okay with his obsession abi love on you, just quit the relationship....But you must put one thing at the back of your mind,and that's--"The nigha will definitely commit suicide should you finally end it up with him"
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by garriAndsugar: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2023
lalalista:
he's not idle. He works and it's a good job
he should add another job
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by DND069: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Op, just advice him to calm down that you know he cares but shouldn't worry being emotional about it.

Fine, his actions might look irritating to you but it is something that can be handled. If you leave the guy, na Bleep boys full street. Most guys no smile, they just wanna pipe and dump.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
An insecure stalker
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by lalalista: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
DND069:
Op, just advice him to calm down that you know he cares but shouldn't worry being emotional about it.

Fine, his actions might look irritating to you but it is something that can be handled. If you leave the guy, na Bleep boys full street. Most guys no smile, they just wanna pipe and dump.
okay. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by ealtutu: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
How old is the relationship,?? Too much of everything is bad from being too possessive to being insecure Whic leads to obsession. Be careful his type can commit suicide for a relationship.
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by lalalista: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
ealtutu:
How old is the relationship,?? Too much of everything is bad from being too possessive to being insecure Whic leads to obsession. Be careful his type can commit suicide for a relationship.
4 months

(1) (Reply)

Those Days When Love Was Fun & Didn’t Cost So Much. / aaa / It's Not Easy To Be A Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.