Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. (1318 Views)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / I’m Just 25 Years Old And I’ve Slept With 69 Guys This Year Alone; Photo / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Stephen2324(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Guys, this is not a time to marry a girl you will train in school.

Let her be trained by her family and be employed before you approach her.

E no easy for anyone

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by garriAndsugar: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Men who can afford that should do it, it's not for everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Nice2023(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
This life no balance...my cousin who trained his wife has gotten more favour from the same woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Bukky001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
My candid advice to anyone that wants to try it would be: Send her to school, pay for the first and second year, then marry her at year two. If she no gree, withdraw and allow her train herself to save yourself from heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Ballzproblemm: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Bukky001:
My candid advice to anyone that wants to try it would be: Send her to school, pay for the first and second year, then marry her at year two. If she no gree, withdraw and allow her train herself to prevent yourseld from heartbreak
will this prevent her from getting bleeped within those years?

have sense ijn ,no sponsorship you must come from a well to do family before I look your face.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by rottenPussy: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nice2023:
This life no balance...my cousin who trained his wife has gotten more favour from the same woman.
What favor? Didn't he train himself to be man enough while training her?

Training any woman is a charity and should never be done at the expense of training oneself as a man

5 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by nnamdizen(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
Use the money you have to pay her bride price, then you can go ahead and sponsor her education in part or in full, depending on you capacity.
Many men I know have been used and dumped over the years, then at the end they become bitter towards other innocent girls and they become serial heart breakers all in the name of revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by VinnyBaba: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
In this Modern time, Only a FOOLISH guy trains a Nigerian girl to Higher Institution. sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Zonefree(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
An untrained Nigerian girl deserves no bride price.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Nice2023(m): 5:02am On Nov 17, 2023
rottenPussy:

Training any woman is a charity and should never be done at the expense of training oneself as a man

The woman became very rich.

Built a house for him, a duplex for that matter in Abuja...made so much money from real estate.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Puss360(f): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Lol.. this thread reeks toxic masculine pride....
Make I dey one corner dey look coz anything I say may be used against me in the court of law grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Greatest mistake a guyman will ever make is to send a banny to a higher institution.........if only those guys who did that way back in 2013 during my days at ozoro polytechnic knew how guys used to sample their so-called responsible bannies,dem for kuku use the money take buy agric fowl train lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Gadafii: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2023
Bukky001:
My candid advice to anyone that wants to try it would be: Send her to school, pay for the first and second year, then marry her at year two. If she no gree, withdraw and allow her train herself to save yourself from heartbreak
you will still cry blood if you try this

The moment she enters school she’s no longer your girl, waiting to propose marriage to her in her second year is a fôolish move, if it’s a must you want to train her why not marry her first then send her to a school in the state you are living so she can go to school from home and be back at home same day

However this doesn’t prove anything or stop shit from happening

3 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by mactoni91(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2023
I know someone who trained a girl only for the girl to graduate and married someone else.

She said it was the Will of God.

1 Like

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Men who are willing to cry should do it. Not everyone is fit to suffer

1 Like

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2023
Nice2023:

Built a house for him, a duplex for that matter in Abuja...made so much money from real estate.
No offence Mr. but this is unreal in Nigeria. You are not talking to kids hia.

The moment a woman becomes richer than her husband. She begins to resent him and looks for someone who is better than him.

But the moonlight story is good regardless
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by rottenPussy: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2023
Nice2023:

lol, I still would not call that favor. It's only favor if he built the man a home when he was homeless, otherwise, it's just a gift. Nothing too special.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by luminouz(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2023
I don't pity men who do that.

I never support it and will never support such. It's so simpish and insane.
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by excanny: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:

It's stupid to do it even if one can afford it.

Better to buy a goat and train it instead.
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by ItisWell22(f): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2023
rottenPussy:

I wish they would listen.

Worst part is a good number of them sponsor dull heads, while waiting for “sane” ones to get sponsored by their parents. 😒

Especially those who go about looking for nurses and other female health workers, with hope they would “earn to assist them”.

I ask such men, “why didn’t you go study the course yourself?”

In Naija now, that money wey him go use sponsor her, the guy fit use am sort him way through the same course, while keeping his job (not easy, but doable).
After all, most of the sponsored ladies are some of the most unserious in school; as sponsor go dey sponsor, still dey pay sorting fees. 🤧

1 Like

Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2023
luminouz:
I don't pity men who do that.

I never support it and will never support such. It's so simpish and insane.

I can actually afford to train a girl through school but my SIMPlicity has not reached that level that is why I only chase Nairaland girls who are already done with school grin
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by rottenPussy: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
ItisWell22:

I wish they would listen.

Worst part is a good number of them sponsor dull heads, while waiting for “sane” ones to get sponsored by their parents. 😒

Especially those who go about looking for nurses and other female health workers, with hope they would “earn to assist them”.

I ask such men, “why didn’t you go study the course yourself?” undecided

In Naija now, that money wey him go use sponsor her, the guy fit use am sort him way through the same course, while keeping his job (not easy, but doable).
After all, most of the sponsored ladies are some of the most unserious in school; as sponsor go dey sponsor, still dey pay sorting fees. 🤧
I think most men who do this are just brain-dead. Sometimes you are forced to wonder what qualifies them as a man
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Mobahd: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Stephen2324:
Guys, this is not a time to marry a girl you will train in school.

Let her be trained by her family and be employed before you approach her.

E no easy for anyone

Omo I met a girl yesterday before I could say Jack Robinson she has started telling me about her numerous issues. Faking tears
It's barely an hour that we met oo. A girl crying that she has nothing to eat yet she is with two iPhones and one android. She was there crying when I excuse myself
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Mobahd: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
mactoni91:
I know someone who trained a girl only for the girl to graduate and married someone else.

She said it was the Will of God.

I have heard this as well....indeed the will of God
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by teewhyhomes: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mobahd:

Omo I met a girl yesterday before I could say Jack Robinson she has started telling me about her numerous issues. Faking tears
It's barely an hour that we met oo. A girl crying that she has nothing to eat yet she is with two iPhones and one android. She was there crying when I excuse myself

Bahd guy!!!

If I were the one, I would tell her to sell off those two iPhones and get some sense.
Re: Guys, This Is Not A Time To Marry A Girl You Will Train In School. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Even in my dream I cant make that mistake. grin.na my children I get strength to train not another adult

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins / What Can I Do? / My Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.