Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] (987 Views)

Can I retrace my steps After doing this with My Brother-in-law / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] by CaveAdullam: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
1. Having good plans is important. Readiness to put those plans into action is also important.

Plans must be organized to meet up with expectations. Organising has to do with putting into consideration all the factors that serve as a means to the end.

2. The tangible, as well non-tangible factors combine to yield a result. The former can be easily sorted and arranged. The latter can't be since it depends on the volitions of the people running the operation.

3. Non-tangible factors(NTFs) are human: emotions and behaviors. It is based on the belief that the humans who are expected to do the job won't fail or relent along the way.

And environmental: the rise of events or change like the environment for which the operation is to be carried out.

4. To tarry with the mission after the plan must have been executed requires discipline on the side of the leader and the troops.

Discipline keeps the organized plan in shape: a flowchart that allows for maneuvering.

5. Inside that flowchart, there must be spaces for flexibility - a second-eleven plan to substitute the main when it isn't producing the expected results.

The plans that have proper organization maintained by good discipline will produce many results.

Here:https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1639238515241152514?t=o4aySht4mKGeFAVkXmzSvQ&s=19

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
You are a very intelligent man I must admit. You Kom go spoil am with redpill. Kudos all the same.
Re: She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] by siofra(f): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Gosh! No offence, you're so boring, sir.

Please look for a way to make your content more interesting and don't use too much big grammar.
Re: She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] by dontrulee: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Your words are gold, real gold.
Kai!

1 Like

Re: She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] by dontrulee: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
siofra:
Gosh! No offence, you're so boring, sir.

Please look for a way to make your content more interesting and don't use too much big grammar.

LoL, upgrade yourself woman. grin

3 Likes

Re: She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] by ObalendeCMS: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Interesting!

I’m currently dealing with the NTFs atm & it’s affecting the tangibles.

1 Like

Re: She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] by siofra(f): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
dontrulee:

LoL, upgrade yourself woman. grin

Mtchewwww who's this one
Re: She Loves My Steps To Success[photos] by dontrulee: 9:41am On May 30, 2023
siofra:

Mtchewwww who's this one

You don't have sense

(1) (Reply)

Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth / "I Feel Comfortable Around You," She Says. / How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.