Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report (10308 Views)

2022 Budget: Reps Fear Economy Collapse, Says Debt Servicing Too High / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment / FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by Figger(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2022
I saw the disaster coming, more reason why I had to take the huge risk of leaving naija for Libya through the dessert, God been so kind,am surviving and doing well. Had to take the bull by the horns cos If I continue to wait till I get a valid visa to Europe, things might get worse. The future of Nigeria is so bleak, only those with long sight can see that.
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by DOTian: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Essentially the country is now moving towards borrowing to service borrowed funds!
Lol, it's finished..
No wonder Buhari siad he is eager to end his presidency
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by Tyrene: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:
Mambila power project can service its own debt, same as the Chinese rails

Not sure about it. Project is expected to be commissioned by 2030. It be relying on the erratic third party transmission infrastructures. Besides, the increased awareness on the use of other cleaner energy like solar would put the ROI at risk.

However, it is a great project that help the unemployment situation within the region.
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by tunjijones(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2022
mdshell:
Shut your mouth, you Tinubu supporter. You know nothing about Obi. Nigeria is dying and you are here fighting the only alternative we have. If you don't have a better candidate. KEEP QUIET!!!

I think it's you that shd shut up. You are just being emotional. Face reality. Nigeria is dying and the only solution is either the country divides or at least we shd go back to regional govt. Do you think Peter obi has the political will power to give us any of that?

And for you info I hate Tinubu if not for anything for daring Nigerians with the Muslim Muslim ticket.

Once again bros, stop being emotional and face reality.
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by Cloud007: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2022
The reasons Buhari said he can't wait to leave. He knows what he is saying..
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2022
cornelman:
Are you sure it's not chronic hunger that is tormenting his brain already such that he can't reason well again hence, the rubbish gushing out of his mouth?
He might have developed a psychiatric as a result of the hunger o. Help him out of you know him, Please
hunger can do anything..
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by mdshell(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2022
I am sorry to sound this way. Does regional government wipe away the debts owed by Nigeria? NO! Think Mr Man. Those debts incurred by the entity Nigeria must be repaid in full!

tunjijones:

I think it's you that shd shut up. You are just being emotional. Face reality. Nigeria is dying and the only solution is either the country divides or at least we shd go back to regional govt. Do you think Peter obi has the political will power to give us any of that?

And for you info I hate Tinubu if not for anything for daring Nigerians with the Muslim Muslim ticket.

Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by mdshell(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2022
We need a sound, sincere and stingy Economist to help us out of this mess. Nigeria is BROKE! Regional government won't make the debts disappear. Think!

tunjijones:

Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by ebicon(f): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
tunjijones:

Guy free this people, I have read all you wrote and must say am impressed at the understanding of how things work .
The impact of this debt on the economy is going no where, not in the next four years , focus on your growth
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by Jossyfine(f): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Buhari has mortgaged our future …… so sad
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by frog12: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
this woman is DULL. Sshior
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by swaggerjack: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
This is the most disgusting and frightening news I've read about this country in recent times.

Buhari, there's no excusing this one. It is horrible as can be.
shocked
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by swaggerjack: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
nedekid:
Hmm, did not bother reading it so it does not depress one this early morning.
This apc gang has driven us to bankruptcy! And we are the cause of it all! Voting on tribe instead of competence. Even a bad and currupt Atiku years 2015 with the little business knowledge he knows wount have run this country to the ground as this heardsman has done.
Now we are in bankruptcy, the likelyhood is that we will default in paying our debt bringing us to junk status. Do folks understand what that means?
If they do, yet and yet again, people want to vote on tribe to bring in the apc and a fellow that continuously thinks of agbado, cassava, garri etc, claiming it is their turn. Not competence oh. A faaji loving high taste, private jet, chop life fellow with questionable past to finally chop all the remaining crumbs, then after the country is finished, hop on the jet and relocate to France while we burn here. The other fellow relocates to Dubai too with his new Arab wife.
Well 2023 is here and those that have sense will vote wisely. Those that have plan B, should activate it.
Nothing more to add you said it all

1 Like

Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by Everlastingson: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-debt-servicing-finally-surpasses-revenue-as-fg-releases-q1-data/amp

Up APC!!! Mission Accomplished!! Vote for APC again in 2023!!!!! Some senseless individuals think if they reject Peter Obi Igbo people will all die. Vote APC in 2023 and kill yourself completely.
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by ajl: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Useless coward citizens. You are all forked. What are you all waiting for? Expecting God to come down from heaven to solve the problems he already gave you a brain to solve? No balls or ambition. I am sure you are waiting for the premier league to start or BBNaija season to commence. Awon "arindi dede".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by swaggerjack: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
ajl:
Useless coward citizens. You are all forked. What are you all waiting for? Expecting God to come down from heaven to solve the problems he already gave you a brain to solve? No balls or ambition. I am sure you are waiting for the premier league to start or BBNaija season to commence. Awon "arindi dede".

Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by Achilles881: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
tunjijones:

So Peter obi will come and clear the debt? You guys are really funny.

Peter obi, like every other politicians only have one thing in mind. To enrich themselves and their family. Nigeria is very broke and I don't see things turning around anytime soon.

Apart from poverty, we have insecurity. Have you ever stopped for once and sincerely ask yourself how Peter obi will stop kidnapping, banditry and boko Haram if he is elected president?

Hahaha, your type is the reason MMM worked, people who can't dictate whether a package is real or fraud, the biggest olodos are the ones that claim things that they have no idea about, you forget that anambara was the hottest state in Nigeria, where even a governor was kidnapped, criminals were in control, even bakassi boys failed, it was completely under the control of gangs, trade and commerce took flight, teachers were on a one year strike, so education was finished, but obi came, assembled crack team after crack teams, he assembled men who had experience and pedigree no matter where the come from, middle belt, core north, South south, east, west, he doesn't care, Evans ran away to Lagos and continued playing his trade, kidnappers all left with their tail behind their back, he wasn't commanding from the office, he was at the theatre across river, forest and mostly innaccessible area where these bandits and criminals built there camps, to the extent that those in charge feared that he could be killed, but he pulled through and returned anambara to a human habitat, then he gradually, under four years turned, an oiless eastern state to the most economic viable debtless state in the country.
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by boyfrank: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
You won't see helinues and other urchins here.
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by BluntCrazeMan: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Good news

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

...na bankruptcy be dat!
PETER OBI WILL FIX IT
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by seunayantokun(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jessyjeff:
Bankruptcy is a legal process in a court. Nigeria is yet to file for bankruptcy.
The conditions for the filing are present there already. Legal pronouncement doesn't change the state but formalise it. People get broke and come out of it from time to time but bankruptcy indicates a financial downing that the person concerned cannot extricate themselves from. The dire implications of this are many. Please, Google search what a person declared bankrupt in Europe is, especially in the UK.
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by Nigerianization(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi warned that a time will come and we will be unable to service our debts. They called him Obi China for recommending the production model of the Chinese.

He is the only one that is saying that NIGERIA IS NOT POOR, BUT HAS POOR LEADERSHIP.

The choice before us is simple. Tinubu is still blaming PDPs 16 years of misrule for the current situation. This means that APC still need 8 more years to equalise.

PDP will definitely blame APC for destroying Nigeria from where they left it.

There is a man who is saying that he knows what the situation is and that he will not give excuses. It's up to us to decide whether we want excuses or performance.
Re: Debt Servicing Surpasses Revenue As FG Releases Q1 Fiscal Report by PharmacyStore: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
These are very bad signs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) / Edo Guber: PDP Unsettled Over Candidate As INEC Deadline Ends Today / Buhari Not Behaving Like Father Of The Nation — Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.