Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes (7260 Views)

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
VenumX:

He must be one of those mentally deranged incels.

Incel is a word too good for the fool.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Coco I've signed your petition.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by SIRTee15: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

How does your long story relate to the topic exactly?

Open your eyes, there's more that's happening that u can see.
Why are people like this degenerate having audience all over social media.
Go on YouTube, there are hundreds like him attacking women everyday.
It's because the right wing Americans want to prepare the ground for their bigger agenda.
It's all about bringing back the old ways as it was in the 50s..
When white men were in charge of America and other groups- blacks, women, other ethnic minorities were subdued.
How will u feel as a woman of u told u can't marry someone u love because he's not your skin colour?

Sorry if it's too much for u to comprehend but people must know why this things are happening?

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by TheKingsmann(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Google failed you? Or YouTube told you not to type his name there to verify
I was asking Cococandy not u, learn to mind your business
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by DavidHarry(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
I stand with Nick. This is what equal living means
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Mercury12(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I know a full will show it's ugly head

The greatest tool Satan has is women yet the whole world is burning because of the stupidity of men, are men not causing confusion in the world presently?

Africa on its own that is nothing to write home about is governed my foolish men,

Nigeria is presently the cesspit of Africa, governed by foolish men, crimes, Boko Haram, kidnapping, corruption, skull mining, Yahoo, fraud, all manner of ills are done by men in this country, yet you have the effontery to support the foolishness of Fuentes citing Satan as your watchword,

Satan don't possess men abi? Who are the native doctors/babalawos/ritualists of our time?

Men don't use jewelries? Marine kingdoms are filled with men who casts spells on mostly women because of wealth or to win positions in politics----end game is riches

Satan came to the world through jealousy and envy dummy, go and read your Bible very well especially Revelations, he was banished to the Earth and locked up in hell go and read it up, Satan sef is a man because in the Bible, the mumu was referred to as "he" so you men are actually the frontrunner of evil in this world,

If your stupid point is Eve, then Satan, a male, came in form of a serpent to penetrate the world through manipulation and deceit so you men are the wizards pro max that are meant to be constantly burnt alive from now till the end of the world, since most of you are so foolish to reason cos you always love to look for a way with brainless points to support a foolish man because his daft thinking is against women, daft lots.

Pele my dear. All these ur BS rants to the birds
If I decide to call u a f*ol back people will say I'm picking on those who don't have sense again.
The truth is a hard pill to swallow dear, I am also not saying men aren't into black magic too.... I'm capitalising on the root cause of evil things in this problematic world. What u don't know is that people are granting access to demons in their lives due their use of demonic influenced items or acts and eve wasn't there when they doing it nor do I made reference to eve in my previous commit. Seek truth instead of turning my previous comment to a gender war. Me I no get your time o. No need going in a logical discussion with your overly emotional type as you started it with insult already.
Ire o
Lol

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by OperationalVehi: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
cococandy:
Who’s a “witch”? A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself. It’s far right religious propaganda used to promote violence against women.

Sign the petition:

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-nicolas-j-fuentes-for-illiciting-violence-against-witches-and-women

A witch is a woman who decides to burn his boyfriend or husband alive....

She needs to be burnt alive too...

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
I was asking Cococandy not u, learn to mind your business

Everyone knows you are trying to cast aspersions on the authenticity of her claim, which is typical of nairaland's incels, especially when they see they can't dispute a glaring wrong.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mercury12:

Pele my dear. All these ur BS rants to the birds
If I decide to call u a f*ol back people will say I'm picking on those who don't have sense again.
The truth is a hard pill to swallow dear, I am also not saying men aren't into black magic too.... I'm capitalising on the root cause of evil things in this problematic world. What u don't know is that people are granting access to demons in their lives due their use of demonic influenced items or acts and eve wasn't there when they doing it nor do I made reference to eve in my previous commit. Seek truth instead of turning my previous comment to a gender war. Me I no get your time o. No need going in a logical discussion with your overly emotional type as you started it with insult already.
Ire o
Lol

A brainless dolt will never agree to his brainlessness, so I'm not surprised at this baseless and illogical rant

The root cause of evil in this problematic world is Satan being a male amigo, which is what you claim in your previous comment, but your thinking faculty, as minute as it is, didn't make you realise that since eshu is a male, just like Fuentes, he goes about confusing people and spreading evil, so therefore, the simple truth is that satanic wizadry started from men, and they should be the one burnt alive on stakes and other ways, not women that you tried to imply in your little foamy faculty, swallow this truth and be set free.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Mercury12(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

A brainless dolt will never agree to his brainlessness, so I'm not surprised at this baseless and illogical rant

The root cause of evil in this problematic world is Satan being a male amigo, which is what you claim in your previous comment, but your thinking faculty, as minute as it is, didn't make you realise that since eshu is a male, just like Fuentes, he goes about confusing people and spreading evil, so therefore, the simple truth is that satanic wizadry started from men, and they should be the one burnt alive on stakes and other ways, not women that you tried to imply in your little foamy faculty, swallow this truth and be set free.

Gender war fighter.
Rest in Jesus name.
I no get strength to argue with emotional type because it is pointless

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by DoveXlover: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Even though his words are extreme.
Even though he wasn't supposed to utter such sentences in our society today.
He is right.
All this is as a result of failures of men to allow immorality and social nonsense all in the name of freedom and free will.
And secondly our justice systems, our law court contributes to this in a Long run.
There is no society should a witch be allowed to live, i repeat, there is no society should a witch be allowed to live.
But the question is how do you identify a witch In our world today?

Now this is why his example of amber heard as a witch is 100% correct.
Women with traits like amber heard can be regarded as witches.
Women that sleeps with underage boys.
Women that lies that their men raped them just to send the men to jail.
Women that will use the law to their favour and take 50% of a man's wealth and all he has worked for in life.

All these are traits of witches.
If the justice system had put in place heavy penalties to any woman that have the amber heard behaviour, penalties like heavy jail term.
Perhaps the society will be better off by now.

Note!!! This isn't about women alone, men too are included.
I think persecution like death sentence should be used openly now in crimes like.
1) Rape
2) false rape accusations
3) murder
4) Organ harvesters
5) Incest
If the justice system just like in the days of old can really implement death by hanging to these crimes, then the society will be a better place today.

Like i said, it includes both men and women so the man might be extreme but he is right and this has nothing to do with being a far right party.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
cococandy:
Who’s a “witch”? A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself. It’s far right religious propaganda used to promote violence against women.

Sign the petition:

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-nicolas-j-fuentes-for-illiciting-violence-against-witches-and-women

@bold:

This is not definition of witchcraft though.

Except the OP has a different definition of witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by roseIyn(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

God bless you dear.
May you live long

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by roseIyn(f): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

A brainless dolt
will never agree to his brainlessness, so I'm not surprised at this baseless and illogical rant

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Oam4J
Justwise

Rule 2 and 19 violated
Her main moniker https://www.nairaland.com/jovialjune is serving a banned
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by roseIyn(f): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Oam4J
Justwise

Rule 19 violated
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by roseIyn(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I know a full will show it's ugly head

The greatest tool Satan has is women yet the whole world is burning because of the stupidity of men, are men not causing confusion in the world presently?

Africa on its own that is nothing to write home about is governed my foolish men,

Nigeria is presently the cesspit of Africa, governed by foolish men, crimes, Boko Haram, kidnapping, corruption, skull mining, Yahoo, fraud, all manner of ills are done by men in this country, yet you have the effontery to support the foolishness of Fuentes citing Satan as your watchword,

Satan don't possess men abi? Who are the native doctors/babalawos/ritualists of our time?

Men don't use jewelries? Marine kingdoms are filled with men who casts spells on mostly women because of wealth or to win positions in politics----end game is riches

Satan came to the world through jealousy and envy dummy, go and read your Bible very well especially Revelations, he was banished to the Earth and locked up in hell go and read it up, Satan sef is a man because in the Bible, the mumu was referred to as "he" so you men are actually the frontrunner of evil in this world,

If your stupid point is Eve, then Satan, a male, came in form of a serpent to penetrate the world through manipulation and deceit so you men are the wizards pro max that are meant to be constantly burnt alive from now till the end of the world, since you are so foolish to reason cos you always love to look ways to support a foolish man because his daft thinking is against women, daft lots.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Oam4J
Justwise

Rule 2 and 19 violated
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by 2buffagain(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is why I am always politically moderate in yankee.
Can’t be having the same political alignments with gender confused nazis on the far left trying to police me and my childrens thoughts and words, nor racist losers like this on the far right.
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
roseIyn:
[/b]
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Oam4J
Justwise

Rule 2 and 19 violated

Lmao cheesy

This one is all up in my business wailing non stop, what is your main moniker dear? Seeing as you just created this moniker yesterday, own up to who you are instead of hiding with a new moniker claiming female, you must be one of those guys I constantly smack around for you to be this pained, pele dear kiss

And fyi, my main moniker was not banned, I forgot the password when I mistakenly logged out, and I owned up to being jovialjune even in my personal text.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
VenumX:
White supremacist = racist.

Some daft negroes will blindly clap for him simply because he is attacking women forgetting that that was how they became slaves in the first place.

Slaves.
mmm hmm
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

It was kinda clear that’s my way of saying anyone who possesses the behavior I described is a witch to men like Nick Fuentes.

I think EVERYONE knows the dictionary definition is different. You don’t have to tell us.

I’m setting the tone because I don’t want to go down the path of debating whether they exist or what they look like or any of that inconsequential stuff. But to focus on this monster in the OP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
2buffagain:
This is why I am always politically moderate in yankee.
Can’t be having the same political alignments with gender confused nazis on the far left trying to police me and my childrens thoughts and words, nor racist losers like this on the far right.

I would be moderate (and ideologically it may even sound like am) but moderates are the reason why the right wing advances all the time.
The right followers are staunch like a cult. So they never waiver. But moderates divide the left vote hence the right with their racism and their isms keep winning.

We don’t even have a far left in America. Most are centrist, left centrists and leftists. There’s nothing far leftist in America. Otherwise we would be more advanced like other far left nations
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
OperationalVehi:

A witch is a woman who decides to burn his boyfriend or husband alive....

She needs to be burnt alive too...
I mean it for tat. You give you collect
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
The “righteous” man in this story supports the sexual molestation of children. He said fvck the age of consent. I even thought he was against adults sexually molesting children.

What does that make him? He can’t claim to be moral when all he says doesn’t apply to him.

DoveXlover:
Even though his words are extreme.
Even though he wasn't supposed to utter such sentences in our society today.
He is right.
All this is as a result of failures of men to allow immorality and social nonsense all in the name of freedom and free will.
And secondly our justice systems, our law court contributes to this in a Long run.
There is no society should a witch be allowed to live, i repeat, there is no society should a witch be allowed to live.
But the question is how do you identify a witch In our world today?

Now this is why his example of amber heard as a witch is 100% correct.
Women with traits like amber heard can be regarded as witches.
Women that sleeps with underage boys.
Women that lies that their men raped them just to send the men to jail.
Women that will use the law to their favour and take 50% of a man's wealth and all he has worked for in life.

All these are traits of witches.
If the justice system had put in place heavy penalties to any woman that have the amber heard behaviour, penalties like heavy jail term.
Perhaps the society will be better off by now.

Note!!! This isn't about women alone, men too are included.
I think persecution like death sentence should be used openly now in crimes like.
1) Rape
2) false rape accusations
3) murder
4) Organ harvesters
5) Incest
If the justice system just like in the days of old can really implement death by hanging to these crimes, then the society will be a better place today.

Like i said, it includes both men and women so the man might be extreme but he is right and this has nothing to do with being a far right party.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
They are preparing for a civil war.

They’ve set the rigid division with the roe v wade decision. Now the Supreme Court that was mostly hand1picked by racists is actively making a decision to have the states decide who wins their elections regardless of how the votes went.

Once they do that, they’ll effectively put an end to democracy. You thought right wing and red states were gerrymandered before? What’s coming is nothing. They will completely make sure that no votes except the white man’s vote counts. And that the women go back to the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.

When I look at POC who are blind to what’s happening and support them, I see folks who are quickly going back to the fields in chains.

They’ll do it if we let them

SIRTee15:

Open your eyes, there's more that's happening that u can see.
Why are people like this degenerate having audience all over social media.
Go on YouTube, there are hundreds like him attacking women everyday.
It's because the right wing Americans want to prepare the ground for their bigger agenda.
It's all about bringing back the old ways as it was in the 50s..
When white men were in charge of America and other groups- blacks, women, other ethnic minorities were subdued.
How will u feel as a woman of u told u can't marry someone u love because he's not your skin colour?

Sorry if it's too much for u to comprehend but people must know why this things are happening?

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Exactly everything you said
SIRTee15:
This may be extreme and likely to be ignored. But the whole idea of this incessant attack going on is to enthrone white supremacy and enusure women and other ethnic minorities are under their control.

Right wing Americans are planning big for America, they want to put all coloured Americans including white liberals in their place so long as u living in conservative states.
Now that they have successfully reversed the abortion laws. They want to make it a crime for a pregnant lady to cross state line to perform abortion in another state.
Next is ban on all LGBT related activities and relationships. ( Not too bad if I must confess)
Next is voters disenfranchisement of blacks and other ethnic minorities by passing laws to frustrate blacks from voting.
Next, they will ban inter racial marriage. Not directly but by refusing marriage license for interracial couples.
Next is to cancel all affirmative action law, then they will go against the brown v BOE supreme court verdict and reverse it. This will ensure racial segregation is enforced in public schools.
Finally, they will bring back and fully implement the separate but equal rule in all conservative states.

If u don't like it, u can leave. But don't come back.

Conservative white Americans are not joking when they say 'let's make America white again'
And Trump is coming back to continue where he stopped.

If the liberals don't allow them have their way, then there will be another civil war in that country.
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by GloriousGbola: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
SIRTee15:
This may be extreme and likely to be ignored. But the whole idea of this incessant attack going on is to enthrone white supremacy and enusure women and other ethnic minorities are under their control.

Right wing Americans are planning big for America, they want to put all coloured Americans including white liberals in their place so long as u living in conservative states.
Now that they have successfully reversed the abortion laws. They want to make it a crime for a pregnant lady to cross state line to perform abortion in another state.
Next is ban on all LGBT related activities and relationships. ( Not too bad if I must confess)
Next is voters disenfranchisement of blacks and other ethnic minorities by passing laws to frustrate blacks from voting.
Next, they will ban inter racial marriage. Not directly but by refusing marriage license for interracial couples.
Next is to cancel all affirmative action law, then they will go against the brown v BOE supreme court verdict and reverse it. This will ensure racial segregation is enforced in public schools.
Finally, they will bring back and fully implement the separate but equal rule in all conservative states.

If u don't like it, u can leave. But don't come back.

Conservative white Americans are not joking when they say 'let's make America white again'
And Trump is coming back to continue where he stopped.

If the liberals don't allow them have their way, then there will be another civil war in that country.

Back to a world when 16 years white boys could call old black men boy, when the only job opportunity for people of colour where menial, when blacks in movies where all domestic workers, when a black person could and would be lynched for 'looking the wrong way' at a white woman, when white boys could snatch and gang rape Black girls off the streets. That is what they want to bring back.

A world in which the American dream is only for the white male.

Too many people are too blind to this, like frogs boiling in a pot. And the dems keep fking up on messaging.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
cool cool cool

Seun lalasticlala justwise mynd44

This guy just created and cloned my moniker today, like right now, he now copied my personal text and all that is in my profile, pls deactivate this moniker.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:
thank you.
Over two thousand new signatures since last night.
You all rock!

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Don’t get me started on the dems.
Very frustrating to seem them fold their hands and watch this happen. Like they are powerless or something.

They try too hard to be perfect so they always want to field perfect candidates with no blemishes so that they won’t have a to feel guilty about any backlash that comes from their decision.

Meanwhile these extremist are like the more extreme the better.
GloriousGbola:

Back to a world when 16 years white boys could call old black men boy, when the only job opportunity for people of colour where menial, when blacks in movies where all domestic workers, when a black person could and would be lynched for 'looking the wrong way' at a white woman, when white boys could snatch and gang rape Black girls off the streets. That is what they want to bring back.

A world in which the American dream is only for the white male.

Too many people are too blind to this, like frogs boiling in a pot. And the dems keep fking up on messaging.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Where is the picture of the fool, let's see what he looks like angry

You know his parents taught him this. He’s relatively young.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Me And My Child / Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt / Husband Punches Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.