Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,313 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes (7257 Views)

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Greatzeus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hypocrites in third world poverty impoverished shithole signing petition for an American living in America to be prosecuted for what he said, really?
America the land of the free and brave, all those Tv stations and celebrities and human rights activists and feminists and others living with him in America didn't know he said that or something??
Better get off your black smelly as ses and go to do something meaningful with your life,and let Americans deal with their American.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by CHoccolaTE: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Great topic, cococandy. I signed the petition.

I don't have to live in the West to show concern or help my fellow women in other countries.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by CHoccolaTE: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Woman haters and the airhead male-identified fools supporting them are the ones that should be burned.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Farfalla(f): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2022

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Greatzeus:
Hypocrites in third world poverty impoverished shithole...

You're the bigger hypocrite. undecided What's our business with Singapore and some random principal or his advice? What are you doing on Reddit sef?

Your profile is littered with topics centering on Hollywood and international affairs... it's very likely you've commented on the Russia-Ukraine war countless times o... you're are using a smartphone and are living in a world where information flows from all directions and connections are made, yet you still have this take. Smh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
cococandy:
Nicolas J. Fuentes is a known white supremacist leader in the “Alt right party.” He was publicly speaking on his show “America First” where he stated- and I quote:

“We need to go back to burning women alive. Like when they’re convicted of crimes obviously. Not-not random acts of violence. But remember that in medieval times I’ve said this on the show before. When women were witches, what happened to them? They were burned alive. Real phenomenon. And we stopped doing that and then everything went out of control. You know, we all said all that was such a horrible tragedy. We really need to stop burning these women alive for casting spells. And then guess what happened? They started casting their spells again. They started speaking in devilish tongues and casting spells. And now we have a totally bleeped up society. Where the women are molesting your kids in primary schools, and woman are accusing you of rape or they’re raping you in some cases. Or they’re killing you. Uhm. And is Amber Heard one of these people who would not be sentenced to death for being a witch in medieval times? I mean she probably would be. Would the world not be better if these sort of spell casting witches receive something more than a promotion at work? I don’t know, I’m just saying. I’m just saying things seem to work out a little bit better when the witch question was answered…”

Any woman that accuses a Man falsely of Rape, should be burned to death,Gang Raped and killed with a spear while her body should be mutilated..
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
cococandy:

Most importantly because he seems to be the type that quickly gains popularity among the far right wingers. If he’s not taken off the streets, he’s certainly going to win a major election in the near future and we are all fvcked then.

I pray and hope he wins..
Anything to tame women and feminists are welcomed..

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
SIRTee15:
This may be extreme and likely to be ignored. But the whole idea of this incessant attack going on is to enthrone white supremacy and enusure women and other ethnic minorities are under their control.

Right wing Americans are planning big for America, they want to put all coloured Americans including white liberals in their place so long as u living in conservative states.
Now that they have successfully reversed the abortion laws. They want to make it a crime for a pregnant lady to cross state line to perform abortion in another state.
Next is ban on all LGBT related activities and relationships. ( Not too bad if I must confess)
Next is voters disenfranchisement of blacks and other ethnic minorities by passing laws to frustrate blacks from voting.
Next, they will ban inter racial marriage. Not directly but by refusing marriage license for interracial couples.
Next is to cancel all affirmative action law, then they will go against the brown v BOE supreme court verdict and reverse it. This will ensure racial segregation is enforced in public schools.
Finally, they will bring back and fully implement the separate but equal rule in all conservative states.

If u don't like it, u can leave. But don't come back.

Conservative white Americans are not joking when they say 'let's make America white again'
And Trump is coming back to continue where he stopped.

If the liberals don't allow them have their way, then there will be another civil war in that country.

I pray that the white supremacists succeed..
I wish Trump wind and come back to implement their agenda..
Thunda Faya blacks and especially black Woemen..
They should make a law to stone to death all LGBTQ nonsense community people..
Feminists should be identified and shot in the pussy..
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I know a full will show it's ugly head

The greatest tool Satan has is women yet the whole world is burning because of the stupidity of men, are men not causing confusion in the world presently?

Africa on its own that is nothing to write home about is governed my foolish men,

Nigeria is presently the cesspit of Africa, governed by foolish men, crimes, Boko Haram, kidnapping, corruption, skull mining, Yahoo, fraud, all manner of ills are done by men in this country, yet you have the effontery to support the foolishness of Fuentes citing Satan as your watchword,

Satan don't possess men abi? Who are the native doctors/babalawos/ritualists of our time?

Men don't use jewelries? Marine kingdoms are filled with men who casts spells on mostly women because of wealth or to win positions in politics----end game is riches

Satan came to the world through jealousy and envy dummy, go and read your Bible very well especially Revelations, he was banished to the Earth and locked up in hell go and read it up, Satan sef is a man because in the Bible, the mumu was referred to as "he" so you men are actually the frontrunner of evil in this world,

If your stupid point is Eve, then Satan, a male, came in form of a serpent to penetrate the world through manipulation and deceit so you men are the wizards pro max that are meant to be constantly burnt alive from now till the end of the world, since most of you are so foolish to reason cos you always love to look ways to support a foolish man because his daft thinking is against women, daft lots.

Vseless Baztard Wailer..
Y'all woemen deserves to be ki!!ed and used for target practice..

Thank God for the Roe vs Wade judgement.. more wins to come for the white supremacists..
Y'all bitter feminist wannabes better start planning your relocation to Mars or Afghanistan..
Deranged lots.
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Great topic, cococandy. I signed the petition.

I don't have to live in the West to show concern or help my fellow women in other countries.
Farfalla:

Signed!

Thanks a bunch. We are almost at the goal. Appreciate
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Any woman that accuses a Man falsely of Rape, should be burned to death,Gang Raped and killed with a spear while her body should be mutilated..
FORWARDEVERLY:

Vseless Baztard Wailer..
Y'all woemen deserves to be ki!!ed and used for target practice..

Thank God for the Roe vs Wade judgement.. more wins to come for the white supremacists..
Y'all bitter feminist wannabes better start planning your relocation to Mars or Afghanistan..
Deranged lots.
FORWARDEVERLY:

I pray that the white supremacists succeed..
I wish Trump wind and come back to implement their agenda..
Thunda Faya blacks and especially black Woemen..
They should make a law to stone to death all LGBTQ nonsense community people..
Feminists should be identified and shot in the pussy..
FORWARDEVERLY:

I pray and hope he wins..
Anything to tame women and feminists are welcomed..

Unhinged

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by isoryt1990: 2:56am On Jul 25, 2022
wonders always keep happening https://wt1store.ru/
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2022
cococandy:

Unhinged

Otu Nne GI Unhinged.. ��
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Otu Nne GI Unhinged.. ��
Onye ara eke ukwu

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
cococandy:
Onye ara eke ukwu

Nne gi bu Udele di na Ogbete main market ��

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Klass99(f): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Klass99(f): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanks a bunch love kiss

Oh if you want to come, please do. It’s a whole continent that calls itself a country. You can go years and not even see one person wearing what they ‘should not’ be. Internet has a way of magnifying issues.

If you want to go to church every other day and only associate with people of same faith, 100% opportunities to do that.
You’ll never be on the street and someone from any of those groups will walk up to you to harass you for support. It will never happen. They’ll go to jail.
Don’t let NL spoil your mind with their exaggerations. kiss
Klass99:

At the bolded, I have always understood you because I pretty much have the same mindset and share similar sentiments about treating people with basic respect, kindness and compassion regardless of their sexual orientation, religious beliefs, race, ethnicity etc.

I got to that point from my knowledge and understanding of what God/Christ Jesus expects of me, through a book I read by Rick Joyner and certain life experiences, mine and other people's own. A former boss told me he used to hate gay men like die, until one day he felt the Lord tell him, that hate and self righteousness can derail him and seriously hinder their relationship. He repented of both wrongs brought to his awareness.

A simple prayer of pls give me a good landlord, who is godly, influenced by you and not diabolical, has led to 5 years ongoing tenancy and great relationship between a Christian and Muslim, I always like to emphasize this part for bigoted individuals on both divides. He works in mysterious ways, doesn't he?

All of this, to say, I understand you and it doesn't take a lot of energy to be kind and respectful to others, irrespective of our differences.

I will sign your petition because of how passionate you are about it and the fact that I am female and would hate for anyone to treat me like that guy is advocating. Quite frankly I don't understand the whole right wing, leftist, middle ground and non-conformist issues (what am I saying sef grin) I just know that I am sick and tired of the US and the things its citizens come up with.

Even Hollywood is beginning to really annoy me these days, if it is not Adele or Pink I am not interested in female music. Normani and Ashanti be making my head spin with vulgar nudity.

Remind me to never japa to the US abeg, una skoin skoin for there na die. I see it from the crime documentaries I watch. Modified to add: petition signed.
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by juliusijidola: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2022
Smh, are women the only ones that cast spells?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by GraciousVictor(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2022
Klass99:

Jayjay, you are still spreading vawulence like machine gun bullets, abi? By Sunday you will wake up and say you have repented grin
you are part of the foolish women on this forum.
Just take a look at your miserable and frustrated life.
i came across a certain post of yours since then i decided that you'll be Satanist next target on this forum.
You called the mods and nairaland owner and accused nairaland guys of defaming and saying nasty things against women on this forum, but the same stupid you turned a blind eye to the stupidity of your fellow gender that insults men and abuse us daily on this forum, the likes of saphere, candidIady JoviaIjune and the rest of your fellow frustrated women.
Just browse through the idiot joviaIjune's profile and see for yourself yet you won't call them to order.
You're senselessly bias and when next i see you call the mods and lament again I'll call Satanist to torment you on this forum.
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cooooooks(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
These people are crazy.
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by 2buffagain(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
cococandy:

False. No one has ever asked my child to change their gender… where are children being forced to change genders like this? I want to know where and I’ll be there protesting with my placard. You can’t even force your child to change their gender much less someone else’s child. Lol

He’s far right. So is Tucker Carlson and co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RpN5CI-4Qg
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by clericuzzio(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Would have supported this if my uncle's wife had been caught while still alive for practicing the dark part of Witchcraft
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Yashita: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
cococandy:
Who’s a “witch”? A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself. It’s far right religious propaganda used to promote violence against women.

Sign the petition:

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-nicolas-j-fuentes-for-illiciting-violence-against-witches-and-women

Hi Cococandy,

What’s the situation with this agenda?
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Yashita:

Hi Cococandy,

What’s the situation with this agenda?

He actually didn’t suffer any significant consequences for this. Sadly unsurprising
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Yashita: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
cococandy:

He actually didn’t suffer any significant consequences for this. Sadly unsurprising

Wow. It just died down like that. I hope he’s no longer hosting shows
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Yashita:

Wow. It just died down like that. I hope he’s no longer hosting shows

He’s a favorite among some far right wingers because he says out loud what they’ve been trying to beat around the bush about.

So yep. He still has support and gets invited to talk shows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) / Difference Between Olden Days Marriage And Modern Days Marriage / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.