Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes (7256 Views)

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:

Everyone on this forum hates you, you don fall people hands plenty for this forum and everybody go gather together reason your matter and las las this forum go tire you.
See below

You think I give a fvck about incels? Lmao cheesy

The highest you boys can do is wail and cry till infinity, no one cares, I certainly don't, and I will remain on this forum forever, get this into your thick skull and find peace.

My last response to you.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by bukatyne(f): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:

It was kinda clear that’s my way of saying anyone who possesses the behavior I described is a witch to men like Nick Fuentes.

I think EVERYONE knows the dictionary definition is different. You don’t have to tell us.

I’m setting the tone because I don’t want to go down the path of debating whether they exist or what they look like or any of that inconsequential stuff. But to focus on this monster in the OP

I am not interested in a debate.

The OP only mentioned Amber Heard has an example of a witch. Except you are saying Amber Heard is an example of 'A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself.'

While the OP has something going mental in his head, avoid going the opposite tangent by inferring what the OP has not said.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
bukatyne:

The OP only mentioned Amber Heard has an example of a witch. Except you are saying Amber Heard is an example of 'A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself.'

While the OP has something going mental in his head, avoid going the opposite tangent by inferring what the OP has not said.

You really have issues

How can you not understand satire?

Even other commentors used same "witch" analogy in their comment based on the Op's context yet you have issues with it? Na wa o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by sisisioge: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Should they be waiting to be petitioned before arresting the mofo? Do they want to wait until the result of his propaganda is evident? Whew!

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
hi i am sorry for the earlier comment i made with my jovialjune1 account.
I retract it.
I'm sk sorry

cheesy Even a mumu knows I have never, can never, and will never apologize for any of my comments, try harder dude.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by sisisioge: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
my friend learn to keep your mouth shut

Hmmmmm....lips sealed grin

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
bukatyne:

Maybe if you knew Nick and the kinds of things he has said, you would know why any woman who breathes and doesn’t dance to his tune is a witch.

You can’t seriously believe you were about to teach me the traditional definition of a witch like I just learned English today. So if you weren’t interested in a debate, I don’t know why you went about trying to do that. Like I just encountered that word today and don’t know what it means.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by bukatyne(f): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You really have issues

How can you not understand satire?

Even other commentors used same "witch" analogy in their comment based on the Op's context yet you have issues with it? Na wa o.

Please quote me with sense undecided

The OP never alleged that 'A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself' is a witch except the thread opener can read his mind.

Except Amber Heard (the only woman cited in the OP) is an example of 'A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself.'

In another news, a troll has created an account similar to yours.

JoviaIjune1:
hi i am sorry for the earlier comment i made with my jovialjune1 account.
I retract it.
I'm so sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
sisisioge:
Should they be waiting to be petitioned before arresting the mofo? Do they want to wait until the result of his propaganda is evident? Whew!
It’s free speech actually.
When some people like Elon Musty say free speech is being attacked, it’s stuff like this they mean. They want the freedom to say things like this and not be reprimanded for inciting harm and violence against others. As long as they didn’t physically use their hands to kill the person, they think it’s okay.

Tucker Carlson sits on his high horse all day and incites violence against brown and black people saying that we are going to replace white people if nothing is done about it. Then his listeners go buy guns and go to black churches to do something about it. Guess what? He’s still a free man. And everyone who doesn’t agree with his “free speech” is a woke cancel culture liberal. Lol

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:

Everyone on this forum hates you,

Speak for yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by GloriousGbola: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:

Everyone on this forum hates you, you don fall people hands plenty for this forum and everybody go gather together reason your matter and las las this forum go tire you.
See below

Cococandy is a 100% fantastic human being who believes people of all creeds, races, dispositions, sexuality etal should be treated with regard and respect.

Unlike hardcore jagun jagun magneto malcom x by anny means necessary soldiers like poco, coco is more Charles xavier /Martin Luther. Willing to look for the humanity in everyone.

Yes, there will be people that hate her. I mean, we have dyed in the wool racists who hate others for existing. How much more some bitter cowards who do not even have the balls to hate from real ids.

You go Coco!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Cococandy is a 100% fantastic human being who believes people of all creeds, races, dispositions, sexuality etal should be treated with regard and respect.

Unlike hardcore jagun jagun magneto malcom x by anny means necessary soldiers like poco, coco is more Charles xavier /Martin Luther. Willing to look for the humanity in everyone.

Yes, there will be people that hate her. I mean, we have dyed in the wool racists who hate others for existing. How much more some bitter cowards who do not even have the balls to hate from real ids.

You go Coco!

Aww thank you! So much! This is very high praise and I’m glad someone understands me. Hopefully you don’t get attacked for this too.

But that person was referring to jovialjune and I was replying in her defense. They are a troll cloning her account and attacking her repeatedly. I don’t know why the MODs can’t stop it.

Like how are you even allowed to clone someone’s account? When I wanted to re-use my former username, the forum wouldn’t let me because someone (me that’s who) had used it before. That’s how I ended up with coco.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by GloriousGbola: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:

Aww thank you! So much! This is very high praise and I’m glad someone understands me.

But that person was referring to jovialjune and I was replying in her defense. They are a troll cloning her account and attacking her repeatedly. I don’t know why the MODs can’t stop it

They did the same to me after I beat up one troll a month ago. Complete with convos showing I am sending all of you DM looking for hookup.

Bitchass excuses for men. Small wonder the only thing they have going for them is that they pee by the road side

As for the mods..

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

They did the same to me after I beat up one troll a month ago. Complete with convos showing I am sending all of you DM looking for hookup.

Bitchass excuses for men. Small wonder the only thing they have going for them is that they pee by the road side

As for the mods..
lol at peeing by the roadside.

Whelp! Then I guess everyone should be on the lookout. I know I am and if I see a post that looks unlike what a long term user normally posts, I’m going to check the account to see when it was created.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
bukatyne:

Please quote me with sense undecided

The OP never alleged that 'A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself' is a witch except the thread opener can read his mind.

Except Amber Heard (the only woman cited in the OP) is an example of 'A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself.'

Fuentes below:
They started speaking in devilish tongues and casting spells. And now we have a totally bleeped up society

This doesn't literarily mean "witch" in the context, it is satire, and Amber Heard was his example for all women who have a voice.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
the victims of cloned accounts deserve it.
Like I said, i made an earlier comment on this thread of yours which indirectly signaled my support for Nick Fuentes.
Jovialjune1 should have countered me intellectually rather than abusing me and calling the mods on me.
Immediately i was banned i needed to fight back and here we are today.
So don't blame me please.

You support Nick and you expect intellectual response. Smh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by sisisioge: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:

It’s free speech actually.
When some people like Elon Musty say free speech is being attacked, it’s stuff like this they mean. They want the freedom to say things like this and not be reprimanded for inciting harm and violence against others. As long as they didn’t physically use their hands to kill the person, they think it’s okay.

Tucker Carlson sits on his high horse all day and incites violence against brown and black people saying that we are going to replace white people if nothing is done about it. Then his listeners go buy guns and go to black churches to do something about it. Guess what? He’s still a free man. And everyone who doesn’t agree with his “free speech” is a woke cancel culture liberal. Lol

Na wa o...this society really needs to be wise with all the freedom given to people before they turn their world upside down.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by FiremanX: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
the victims of cloned accounts deserve it.
Like I said, i made an earlier comment on this thread of yours which indirectly signaled my support for Nick Fuentes.
Jovialjune1 should have countered me intellectually rather than abusing me and calling the mods on me.
Immediately i was banned i needed to fight back and here we are today.
So don't blame me please.
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2 and 19

Cloning accounts, using alternates, trolling and defaming people

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by FiremanX: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
my friend learn to keep your mouth shut
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2 and 19

Cloning accounts, using alternates, trolling and defaming people

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Alexgeneration(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:
Do you feel like people who hurt others, steal, rape, kill, kidnap, rob, molest children etc are witches too?

And also deserve to be burned alive?

Burn all of them at the stake immediately. It will surely serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by naija4life247: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
cococandy:

Most importantly because he seems to be the type that quickly gains popularity among the far right wingers. If he’s not taken off the streets, he’s certainly going to win a major election in the near future and we are all fvcked then.

Nothing will happen even if he becomes the President. If he decides to be unfortunate, we will all go violent with him and sacrifice him to the gods. No individual has monopoly of madness

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Nothing will happen even if he becomes the President. If he decides to be unfortunate, we will all go violent with him and sacrifice him to the gods. No individual has monopoly of madness
you’re underestimating the danger he poses.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by naija4life247: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
VenumX:

There you go.

A smallish, fugly piece of sh1t and a short man devil

One bullet to the forehead will solve this permanently

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by naija4life247: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
cococandy:
you’re underestimating the danger he poses.

There have been several idiots before him, we treated their fucck up. His case won't be different. We will cure his Madness with a greater level of Madness

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by naija4life247: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
cococandy:

You support Nick and you expect intellectual response. Smh

My brethren, how can one intellectually respond to a nonentity?

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by VenumX: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
naija4life247:

One bullet to the forehead will solve this permanently

Abi oo.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by GloriousGbola: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
naija4life247:

you saw americans storming the capitol to invalidate an election at the behest of the president like something out of a third world country, and you think nothing can happen?

throughout trumps presidency, america was looking like a third world country, with a president using his office to settle political scores, sending the army after protestors, brazenly lying.

and still no consequences for him to this moment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yea things no one believes can happen will happen exactly because no one believes it’s possible.

Even while it’s happening we’ll be in denial because could it?
GloriousGbola:

you saw americans storming the capitol to invalidate an election at the behest of the president like something out of a third world country, and you think nothing can happen?

throughout trumps presidency, america was looking like a third world country, with a president using his office to settle political scores, sending the army after protestors, brazenly lying.

and still no consequences for him to this moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! / The Cheating Spouse - What Really Should Be Done Or Not Done? / What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.