Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes (7263 Views)

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by 2buffagain(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
cococandy:

I would be moderate (and ideologically it may even sound like am) but moderates are the reason why the right wing advances all the time.
The right followers are staunch like a cult. So they never waiver. But moderates divide the left vote hence the right with their racism and their isms keep winning.

We don’t even have a far left in America. Most are centrist, left centrists and leftists. There’s nothing far leftist in America. Otherwise we would be more advanced like other far left nations

Far left are the people forcing gender changes on your children before they even know how to spell their name.
They all want to be allies.

I wouldn’t call racists like this far right. They are more “alt right”. A forgotten and sad minority clinging on to memories of evil things they can no longer do lest they be wiped out. They can say all they want. Nobody cares.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
cococandy:

You know his parents taught him this. He’s relatively young.

A brainwashed incel, I won't be surprised his forefathers were founders of KKK.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
you go wail tire.
you never see anything.
i will continue cloning your accounts and na you go report tire.
since you no wan get sense

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala justwise can you see this undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
2buffagain:

Far left are the people forcing gender changes on your children before they even know how to spell their name.
They all want to be allies.

False. No one has ever asked my child to change their gender… where are children being forced to change genders like this? I want to know where and I’ll be there protesting with my placard. You can’t even force your child to change their gender much less someone else’s child. Lol

I wouldn’t call racists like this far right. They are more “alt right”. A forgotten and sad minority clinging on to memories of evil things they can no longer do lest they be wiped out. They can say all they want. Nobody cares.

He’s far right. So is Tucker Carlson and co

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
there are more pressing issues you should divert your attention to such as the bandits ravaging your kinsmen in the north and the present insecurities that is bedeviling your country at the moment.
I wonder why a grown up woman like you would be following inconsequential things like this to the point of creating a thread on it.
Cococandy I'll advise you to get a life.
Yes it's me Jovialjune1 and I'm telling you the truth and don't care whose ox is gored.
kiss the truth sweetie

A bandit can’t find me here. But this man can cause my kid to get shot at school. Him and Tucker with their replacement theory

I know you’re a clown and not the real jovial. Give it a break

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
there are more pressing issues you should divert your attention to such as the bandits ravaging your kinsmen in the north and the present insecurities that is bedeviling your country at the moment.
I wonder why a grown up woman like you would be following inconsequential things like this to the point of creating a thread on it.
Cococandy I'll advise you to get a life.
Yes it's me Jovialjune1 and I'm telling you the truth and don't care whose ox is gored.
kiss the truth sweetie

Coco this comment is not from me, an incel cloned my moniker and created it today, check the profile of this comment I quoted and ignore him from henceforth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Coco this comment is not from me, an incel cloned my moniker and created it today, check the profile of this comment I quoted and ignore him from henceforth.

My dear I know.

Once I see a post that looks weird, I check the date the account was created

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by VenumX: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
JoviaIjune1:

embarassed
Stop crying and come to my backyard. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Ebubu3: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I know a full will show it's ugly head

The greatest tool Satan has is women yet the whole world is burning because of the stupidity of men, are men not causing confusion in the world presently?

Africa on its own that is nothing to write home about is governed my foolish men,

Nigeria is presently the cesspit of Africa, governed by foolish men, crimes, Boko Haram, kidnapping, corruption, skull mining, Yahoo, fraud, all manner of ills are done by men in this country, yet you have the effontery to support the foolishness of Fuentes citing Satan as your watchword,

Satan don't possess men abi? Who are the native doctors/babalawos/ritualists of our time?

Men don't use jewelries? Marine kingdoms are filled with men who casts spells on mostly women because of wealth or to win positions in politics----end game is riches

Satan came to the world through jealousy and envy dummy, go and read your Bible very well especially Revelations, he was banished to the Earth and locked up in hell go and read it up, Satan sef is a man because in the Bible, the mumu was referred to as "he" so you men are actually the frontrunner of evil in this world,

If your stupid point is Eve, then Satan, a male, came in form of a serpent to penetrate the world through manipulation and deceit so you men are the wizards pro max that are meant to be constantly burnt alive from now till the end of the world, since most of you are so foolish to reason cos you always love to look ways to support a foolish man because his daft thinking is against women, daft lots.

clap for yourself
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by GodsOwnMan: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lets start with burning Nick Fuentes...as a test run...then if we like it we might take his advice.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by OlawaleBammie: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:

Most importantly because he seems to be the type that quickly gains popularity among the far right wingers. If he’s not taken off the streets, he’s certainly going to win a major election in the near future and we are all fvcked then.

i pray he wins ooh so that people like Ambali(amber heard) go collect.

I dont support burning alive ooh, but i support imprisonment. grin
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Steep: 12:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Whether the left wing or right wing both are controlled by the occults. All are playing their parts in ensuring the new world order.

The left is openly opposed to the Christian values and explicitly follow Satan while the right pretends to support Christian value but in reality both are for Satan.

Do you know where the word "The left" came from?

It came from the parable of Jesus

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The left in this parable are called the goats, they those who are cursed of the father.

The devil is wicked, the idea behind the left is to rebel against the Christian values of America and to enthroned satanic values.

The right on the other decieve the gullible that they are fighting to restore America foundational values meanwhile they are make a mockery of christianity by painting the Christian value in a bad light such as op.

Burning of witches is normally attributed to Christianity which of course has nothing to do with it. majority of witches where believed to be women although Christianity has nothing to do with it.

Witchcraft is all about manipulation, it is about turning people away from the gospel of Jesus christ.

The is obvious, the right wing makes mockery of the Christianity, while the left points to it to say " you see we told you they are bad, they are trying to enslave you and go against your freedom".
The left parades themselves as humanity saiviour especially from religious enslavement to only follow reason and common sense.

If you are a non Christian you never know what is happening you will keep on be decieved.

Same scenario playing out during the Ukraine war where they are trying to portray themselves as fighting for democracy and humanity freedom while Russia plays the role of the unreasonable tyrannical conservationist.

The manipulation is obvious, you might wonder what is the reason behind all these
One word "control". It is is to have maximum control as possible, once the mind of a people is controlled then all they have is under their controller.

Jesus died for you repent and believe in Jesus. This is not a religious mumble jumble it is true.

There is God and he is going to judge humanity by his standards which according to that standard everyone is guilty of sin and therefore will perish for all eternity.

Don't allow the devil deceive you to be pursuing worthless ideology and movements at the expense of the most important things which is the salvation of your soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2022
It’s like a Muslim saying someone wants to distract Nigeria from the Islamic values of Nigeria. See how that sounds? As a Christian you won’t like that. You’ll probably say what Islamic values? It can’t be that hard to see others from your own perspective. If you don’t want someone claiming their religion as the default by which everyone should abide, you shouldn’t be okay with doing it either.

There should be separation of church and state.

Also the thing you call worthless ideology is something strong enough to brainwash young white boys into taking guns to schools to shoot down their brown classmates because someone told them that’s the way to maintain a white Christian America. It’s not worthless if it can cost you your life or your kid’s life.

Steep:
Whether the left wing or right wing both are controlled by the occults. All are playing their parts in ensuring the new world order.

The left is openly opposed to the Christian values and explicitly follow Satan while the right pretends to support Christian value but in reality both are for Satan.

Do you know where the word "The left" came from?

It came from the parable of Jesus

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The left in this parable are called the goats, they those who are cursed of the father.

The devil is wicked, the idea behind the left is to rebel against the Christian values of America and to enthroned satanic values.

The right on the other decieve the gullible that they are fighting to restore America foundational values meanwhile they are make a mockery of christianity by painting the Christian value in a bad light such as op.

Burning of witches is normally attributed to Christianity which of course has nothing to do with it. majority of witches where believed to be women although Christianity has nothing to do with it.

Witchcraft is all about manipulation, it is about turning people away from the gospel of Jesus christ.

The is obvious, the right wing makes mockery of the Christianity, while the left points to it to say " you see we told you they are bad, they are trying to enslave you and go against your freedom".
The left parades themselves as humanity saiviour especially from religious enslavement to only follow reason and common sense.

If you are a non Christian you never know what is happening you will keep on be decieved.

Same scenario playing out during the Ukraine war where they are trying to portray themselves as fighting for democracy and humanity freedom while Russia plays the role of the unreasonable tyrannical conservationist.

The manipulation is obvious, you might wonder what is the reason behind all these
One word "control". It is is to have maximum control as possible, once the mind of a people is controlled then all they have is under their controller.

Jesus died for you repent and believe in Jesus. This is not a religious mumble jumble it is true.

There is God and he is going to judge humanity by his standards which according to that standard everyone is guilty of sin and therefore will perish for all eternity.

Don't allow the devil deceive you to be pursuing worthless ideology and movements at the expense of the most important things which is the salvation of your soul.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Steep: 1:13am On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:
It’s like a Muslim saying someone wants to distract Nigeria from the Islamic values of Nigeria. See how that sounds? As a Christian you won’t like that. You’ll probably say what Islamic values? It can’t be that hard to see others from your own perspective. If you don’t want someone claiming their religion as the default by which everyone should abide, you shouldn’t be okay with doing it either.

There should be separation of church and state.

you make a fool of yourself, Nigeria has never being an Islamic country, America had the Christian values at the core of her constitution right from inception.

Only a fool will say there is no God.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Steep:
you make a fool of yourself, Nigeria has never being an Islamic country, America had the Christian values at the core of her constitution right from inception.
Only a fool will say there is no God.

Who said there’s no God? Man you are exhausting.

Just know that the way the idea of your nation becoming a Muslim nation offends you is the same way forcing your religion on others offends them.

If you can picture that, you’ll learn to mind your own faith.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Steep: 1:26am On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:
It’s
Also the thing you call worthless ideology is something strong enough to brainwash young white boys into taking guns to schools to shoot down their brown classmates because someone told them that’s the way to maintain a white Christian America. It’s not worthless if it can cost you your life or your kid’s life.

or just as feminism brainwashed alot of women to think it is OK to kill their children?

Or Are babies life less than adults?

They are worthless ideologies because they only lead the soul to decay more.

Only a fool says there is no God. Cococandy you should there is God and he will hold everyone accountable for their ways.

Are you afraid of just physical death or don't you know everyone by nature dies?

Jesus said we should not fear the person that is only able to kill the body but the person that can kill both the body and soul that is whom you should fear.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Steep: 1:34am On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:

Who said there’s no God? Man you are exhausting.

Just know that the way the idea of your nation becoming a Muslim nation offends you is the same way forcing your religion on others offends them.

If you can picture that, you’ll learn to mind your own faith.
you are the one who quoted me, now you are exhausted.
I didn't say you to don't believe there is God.
Only a fool say there is no God.

you are the one forcing your LGBT beliefs on others, that is your religion. Take your own advice.

Same way a nation becoming a Muslim offends you same way your LGBT offends others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 2:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Steep:

you are the one forcing your LGBT beliefs on others, that is your religion. Take your own advice.

Same way a nation becoming a Muslim offends you same way your LGBT offends others.

Steep:
or just as feminism brainwashed alot of women to think it is OK to kill their children?

Or dont babies life less than adults?

They are worthless ideologies because they only lead the soul to decay more.

Only a fool says there is no God. Cococandy you should there is God and he will hold everyone accountable for their ways.

Are you afraid of just physical death or don't you know everyone by nature dies?

Jesus said we should not fear the person that is only able to kill the body but the person that can kill both the body and soul that is whom you should fear.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Okay.
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Alexgeneration(m): 2:39am On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:
Who’s a “witch”? A woman who has a voice, says no when appropriate or stands up for herself. It’s far right religious propaganda used to promote violence against women.

A witch is a one who accuses a man of rape just to see him in jail.

A witch is one who divorces his husband just to rip him off of his wealth.

A witch is one who changes the sexuality of children under their care.

A witch is one who swim in the blood of aborted children.

A witch is one who is one who fvcks his fellow man or woman.

A witch deserves to burn at the stakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 2:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Do you feel like people who hurt others, steal, rape, kill, kidnap, rob, molest children etc are witches too?

And also deserve to be burned alive?

Alexgeneration:

A witch is a one who accuses a man of rape just to see him in jail.

A witch is one who divorces his husband just to rip him off of his wealth.

A witch is one who changes the sexuality of children under their care.

A witch is one who swim in the blood of aborted children.

A witch is one who is one who fvcks his fellow man or woman.

A witch deserves to burn at the stakes.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by DoveXlover: 3:39am On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:
The “righteous” man in this story supports the sexual molestation of children. He said fvck the age of consent. I even thought he was against adults sexually molesting children.

What does that make him? He can’t claim to be moral when all he says doesn’t apply to him.

If indeed he supports child molestation then himself too needs to be burnt too.
It's as simple as that because what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by 2buffagain(m): 5:22am On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:

False. No one has ever asked my child to change their gender… where are children being forced to change genders like this? I want to know where and I’ll be there protesting with my placard. You can’t even force your child to change their gender much less someone else’s child. Lol

He’s far right. So is Tucker Carlson and co

I can't argue. Please find and watch the movie "What is a woman" by Matt Walsh.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by cococandy(f): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2022
2buffagain:

I can't argue. Please find and watch the movie "What is a woman" by Matt Walsh.
I thought you were gonna tell me about a time when someone tried to force a kid you know to change their gender.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by emmke(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Steep:

Lol
Re: We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
how far?
How the ban dey go? grin grin grin
I'm still waiting for your ban to elapse so I'll deal with you

What ban? Get a life and be useful to yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt / Husband Punches Wife / My Mom Gave Birth After 19years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.