Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket (25731 Views)

Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Sannisege:
Criminals masquerading as men of god. These men don’t want Nigeria to be great so that the tithes and offerings can keep rolling in.

So Tinubu and shettima will make Nigeria great ??

Just see how you insulting great men of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by wiseoneking: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:
Even Oyedepo is a Freemason and Winners is a Juju Shrine

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/oyedepos-covenant-university-erects-occult-symbols-all-over-terrain/

https://desertherald.com/revealed-details-about-bishop-oyedepos-dead-first-wife-revealed-by-uk-blogger/
This shi***it is nothing. We have grown past the lies against Oyedepo. Juju shrine ni, juju shrine ko. All members of winners family will vote against this demonic party called APC. APC is satanic and anti Christian.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OptimistBrain: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/oyedepos-covenant-university-erects-occult-symbols-all-over-terrain/

https://desertherald.com/revealed-details-about-bishop-oyedepos-dead-first-wife-revealed-by-uk-blogger/
Hello, do you Know any one can write anything on any blog online? Why can't you make a proper research instead of screenshoting random news online... I believe you are educated enough to know this. Shalom
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sunday2021: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:
Which fire

“We have never tried to introduce religion into politics, but if they introduce it, we will tackle it."

But you are introducing politics into religion.

The church is now a platform for political rigmarolin. Every cleric ceasing opportunity to smuggle in political sentimentality during sermons.
who first start? Shetima was chosen just because he is a Muslim.
Tinubu has succeeded in dividing this country the more.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Antoeni(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
It’s a Satanic Pair
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Reference(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Politics of religion is definitely taking over from politics of development post 2023.
Heads or tails, Nigeria loses.
Some force out there just doesn't want this country, this continent and indeed the black race to move forward.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ceede2: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
post=114974382:
For the chidlren of hate, frustrations and perdition that attack sane members here 24/7,
DId any of you or your fathers voted for our darling Daddy when he chose a Pastor as his running mate over 7 years ago?!

Would you have voted for JAGABAN assuming he chose a christian as his VP?!

So why are y'all mad over the choice his party selected?
You are the same kinds swines telling us prior Shettima that JAGABAN Will lose, if he dare chose a Muslim VP, he gave y'all the middle fingers, so don't you guys watch him lose?!

Bunch of frustrated losers in life.
Perennial losers dem.
Una no reach.

We still testing the microphone,
Make September reach first.
(May God keep good Nigerians that want the best for this nation alive then, and beyond!).

Peace out ✌️
With time, religion palaver will over shadow the election the way things is going, they try with his certificate, it didn't work, they say he's a drug dealer no government come for him, now they want to go through religion, let's c where this will land the whole Nation.

All this is coming from one particular region. Cho cho cho anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
After making so much noise we'll not see you and your family at the polling centre. Mtcheeew.... it's not like you would've voted for him anyway. Nothing changed.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by thorpido(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:
Which fire

“We have never tried to introduce religion into politics, but if they introduce it, we will tackle it."

But you are introducing politics into religion.

The church is now a platform for political rigmarolin. Every cleric ceasing opportunity to smuggle in political sentimentality during sermons.
The clergymen and people who attend the church are not members of the society whose lives are affected by decisions taken by these leaders?
Make una dey apply sense to your criticisms. undecided
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by naija4life247: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Abiola happened to be the first Yoruba to play this politics of religion,he chose a Muslim deputy in the person of Kingibe,even though people voted him,he won but never ruled. God stopped him because he was trying to go against Christians.

Now Tinubu,another Yoruba is repeating same mistake,even if he wins,he won't rule. Same way God stopped MKO Abiola, He will stop Tinubu too. Infact the people have already stopped Tinubu.

It is pathetic that even core northern Muslims and Fulanis respect Christians more than Yoruba Muslims.

Please why did God stop Emeka Ojukwu from being President despite contesting several times? Was he going against Traditionalists? Not everyone is an idiot like your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate Peter Obituary.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Millennium45: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Millenium Digitals is one of the best social media panels that offer reliable and affordable social media services.

We offer wide range of social media services just to serve you and bring you to the world of social media.

Our services are affordable, fast and reliable. We are always available to serve you 24/7

Visit our website today and sign up in few seconds then you are good to go!

https://milleniumdigitals.com/

You can send a message to us on whatsapp @ 08156777514 for more details and enquiries...
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by christistruth01: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Hello, do you Know any one can write anything on any blog online? Why can't you make a proper research instead of screenshoting random news online... I believe you are educated enough to know this. Shalom

A Challenge was put to Oyedepo with Withnesses on hand to deny that he and his first wife had lived in Ilorin and that Oyedepo fled to kaduna after he told his in-laws that she had died till today he has not yet produced her dead body neither does anyone know where he buried her

Oyedepo is yet to deny it
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by themanderon: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aidejay:

Your god only knows how to stop people's political ambition.

8 years Buhari was there and a pastor was beside him. But your god didn't stop Buhari's heart so that his chosen one and royal priesthood can become president.

If you continue to mock this God he can make your life or whatever you are banking on in life become A LIVING HELL FOR YOU. He might be a merciful God but he is also a consuming fire. Whatever you do DO NOT MOCK GOD for it doesn't usually end well for those who have done it before.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by God1stson(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Danielle09:
Every NEWS condemning Tinubu is always making front

Nairaland should be neutral please
The guilty are always afraid.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sunday2021: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
post=114974382:
For the chidlren of hate, frustrations and perdition that attack sane members here 24/7,
DId any of you or your fathers voted for our darling Daddy when he chose a Pastor as his running mate over 7 years ago?!

You are the same kinds swines telling us prior Shettima that JAGABAN Will lose, if he dare chose a Muslim VP, he gave y'all the middle fingers, so don't you guys watch him lose?!

Perennial losers dem.
Una no reach.

(May God keep good Nigerians that want the best for this nation alive then, and beyond!).

Peace out ✌️
I used to think you are a sensible man or woman. Go and check my previous post, I was a die hard fan of apc from kaduna state,I decided to withdraw my support for apc when Tinubu publicly said that all the northern Christians are incompetent.
Iam surprised that you are supporting injustice of this level.
I am a fan of Buhari up to now and I know that buhari will never support this decision of Muslim Muslims ticket.
Tinubu desperation is making people like you that support him to look stupid. How can you defend a man that like Tinubu?
Your above write-up shows that you are a fanatic ,you are not for the betterment of this country. You should be able to say the truth no matter how much you are been paid.
Nobody can defend this Muslim Muslims ticket without looking foolish.
I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NwaAdazzi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
I used to think you are a sensible man or woman. Go and check my previous post, I was a die hard fan of apc from kaduna state,I decided to withdraw my support for apc when Tinubu publicly said that all the northern Christians are incompetent.
Iam surprised that you are supporting injustice of this level.
I am a fan of Buhari up to now and I know that buhari will never support this decision of Muslim Muslims ticket.
Tinubu desperation is making people like you that support him to look stupid. How can you defend a man that like Tinubu?
Your above write-up shows that you are a fanatic ,you are not for the betterment of this country. You should be able to say the truth no matter how much you are been paid.
Nobody can defend this Muslim Muslims ticket without looking foolish.
I rest my case!

There no how one can defend A MM ticket without looking foolish,No competent Xtian in the whole 19 Northern states.Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AngelicBeing: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
sad
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IrepChrist: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by basybasy: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aidejay:
Tinubu Has Stepped On The Dog's Tail. Unfortunately This Dog Is A Toothless BullDog.
Bark and Bark and Bark no Bite.
Fake pastor. No single holy spirit in him. A good pastor is expected to be tolerant. Bastard Yoruba fake pastor. This idiotic Oyedepo, how many indigenous people of Omunaran can pay Land Mark University's school fee? Were everywhere. The only Muslim governor who is Osun has bn removed. Now all south west State Govs are Christians and we are not complaining because we are one.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sunday2021: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

There no how one can defend A MM ticket without looking foolish,No competent Xtian in the whole 19 Northern states.Haba
that is nothing but the truth. How can someone that want to rule this country starts by dividing the country?
Tinubu has insulted Christians all over the world, telling us that only Muslims are competent is an insult that no Christian should forgive.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NwaAdazzi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
post=114974382:

Bunch of retarded hypocrites.

Perennial losers dem.
Una no reach.

We Rise and Peace out ✌️

Meanwhile.......

Anger and Bitterness in Your Words.Insults upon insults,but for Who..
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ajumma(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
wiseoneking:
This shi***it is nothing. We have grown past the lies against Oyedepo. Juju shrine ni, juju shrine ko. All members of winners family will vote against this demonic party called APC. APC is satanic and anti Christian.

see the one you voted in
kwantinu

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by christistruth01: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
IrepChrist:

God significantly told us not to judge.

Stop Twisting the Scriptures to Justify Evil and Wickedness

Oyedepo is an Ogboni and Freemason, Erelu Jesu Confirmed him as one of her former Clients when she was a Top Occult Priestess

That is apart from the fact that he has not yet produced the Corpse of his first wife that he lived with in Ilorin or shown her family where he buried her

Can you believe that even Oyedepo's first driver is still missing without a trace ?

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NwaAdazzi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
that is nothing but the truth. How can someone that want to rule this country starts by dividing the country?
Tinubu has insulted Christians all over the world, telling us that only Muslims are competent is an insult that no Christian should forgive.

Tinubu wants to be President at any cost,Even with the unity of Nigerians at stake..
Some Tinubu supporters think the whole north is Muslim dominated,ive been to Kaduna,Niger,Abuja,Jigawa,Gombe,I was shocked at d massive size of Christians dere they are just marginalized..Kaduna was d greatest shocker as they were towns in Kaduna With Massive Xtian populace
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kurutinto(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Anger and Bitterness in Your Words.Insults upon insults,but for Who..

the ijiot you quoted (), na anywhere belle face. The guy has no conscience
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by VULCAN(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
What is point blank news?

Is it something you created in your one room?

Pls stop embarrassing your parents who spent money educating you to secondary level at least.

Christistruth00:

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ojuntana: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aidejay:
Tinubu Has Stepped On The Dog's Tail. Unfortunately This Dog Is A Toothless BullDog.
Bark and Bark and Bark no Bite.
Really?
We shall see
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ojuntana: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Good

Since the new line is that we should condemm Mulsim-muslim ticket of APC

1.Let Bishop Abioye also condemn Peter Obi for choosing a Muslim vice presidential candidate...since it shows he is working hand in glove with a muslim.

2.Let him also condemm Okowa for agreeing to be Atiku's VP , since he is serving a muslim

3.Let him also condemm Bishop Idahosa for agreeing to be Kwankwaso's VP, since he is serving a muslim too.

4.Let him condemm all their supporters who are christians, for supporting a Muslim candidate

Because that is the logical conclusion from condemning APC's muslim-muslim candidate.

Before anyone starts...I ain't voting anyone from APC or PDP because they have left this country in a mess, and that includes Obi and Kwankwaso. Especially Tinubu because he was not that great as a governor of Lagos, and he still has issues...including Alpha beta and so forth.

And no, I am no APC supporter. I support candidates who will

1.Remove subsidies on fuel and petrol completely. Not partially

2.Remove subsidies on power....

3.Actually fight corruption.

4.Improve or have a plan to improve our tax to gdp ratio.
What's the similarity between a Muslim Muslim and Muslim Christian ticket?
And I used to think you're wise.
No wonder you want to vote for a candidate that does not exist
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by staga: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
basybasy:

Fake pastor. No single holy spirit in him. A good pastor is expected to be tolerant. Bastard Yoruba fake pastor. This idiotic Oyedepo, how many indigenous people of Omunaran can pay Land Mark University's school fee? Were everywhere. The only Muslim governor who is Osun has bn removed. Now all south west State Govs are Christians and we are not complaining because we are one.

You are crazy! We should be tolerant of murderous Fulani. In fact, you are a..

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by snowball11(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dshocker:
One of the bishops that attended the unveiling

Mad Bishop Zeh! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos / Loved Up Photo Of Wike And His Wife / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.