Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket (25725 Views)

Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by christistruth01: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Let Jesus ( the head of the church) judge
Don't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit because of politics and personal interests( just like the Pharisees said that Jesus was possessed with a demon)

You cannot Blaspheme a Freemason like Oyedepo you can only expose their deceit
And the book of Jude in the Bible teaches us to identify and expose them so that genuine Children of Christ can avoid them and their evil Doctrines
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
obedience4:

Oga your statement is flawed, BAT said the reason he didn't pick a Christian running mate was because he didn't see a qualified Christian from the north..
Now tell me how is that possible??
If you read what the Bishop said he said he first voted am he voted a Muslim he also said he supported yaradua, so is also a Muslim..
Nobody is saying a Muslim is not OK what we are saying Nigeria is not an Islamic state we have two major religions and fairness requires that both religion should be represented.
Period

If you can't vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket then that means voting for a Muslim Christian ticket should be bad as well.

Same for Muslims who won't vote for a Christian.

You are voting for your pocket not for competency. As are your Muslim brethren

I choose competency
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

Don't put words in CAN's mouth
CAN said don't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket. Is that not simple English for anyone with a clear and unbiased mind
I wonder why those who call themselves Christians derive so much joy in dragging CAN and Christian bodies in the mud just to look enlightened and politically correct, something you will never see a Muslim do.
How are CAN and Abioye like MURIC. MURIC specifically said they will not be voting a Christian not even Christian Muslim but Christian and that is after 8 years of a Muslim president.
There is no policy greater than representation and inclusion. Even if the person you are angling to vote for is planning to do all you ask, if he is coming to divide the country and create exclusion, you can bet there will be no atmosphere to achieve your so-called good policies.
Nobody is talking about hate or love. We are talking here about right and wrong.
You sound too unprincipled for my liking. Trying to stand on either side of the fence and you end up looking awkward. Have you ever thought for a moment about the Christians in the North who have died on account of their religion? I don't know your tribe but I can boldly tell you no tribe has been spared where religious crisis is concerned in the North, not even the Yoruba Muslims!!

All this grammar to explain away voting for a Muslim vice President under one party and not a Muslim vice President under another party..

As for me, I choose competency, and not bigotry.

If you want to think Muslims are evil , don't vote for them
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Christistruth00: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Let Jesus ( the head of the church) judge
Don't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit because of politics and personal interests( just like the Pharisees said that Jesus was possessed with a demon)

Is that why a Freemason like Oyedepo must Pastor a Church ?
Did Jesus not tell you to reject ALL false Prophets in Matt 5

2 Thess 5:21-22

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Newton2024:

“We have never tried to introduce religion into politics, but if they introduce it, we will tackle it.

“I have been a voter since 1979 and the first person I voted for was Shehu Shagari who wasn’t a Christian but a Muslim. So, it’s not about being against anybody. We voted for Yar’Adua who was a Muslim and he did well.

“So, for somebody to be thinking there is no Northern Christian qualified to be Vice President is nonsense.”

So why are you voting for a Muslim VP.?

Since he is part of those who killed Deborah? By the way has he Datti Ahmed condemmed it?

You are voting for your pocket. And you know it.

As for me, PDP,APC, LP,sdp, nnpp can go and sit down
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bluezy13(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
kingyakos:

Religion can't be separated from politics
Politics came out from religion.

Including cajoling...or rather manipulating the congregation to vote your choice simply because the religious reservation they have for portfolio, I guess ?
That's what is playing out here.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dawinlove(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:
Even Oyedepo is a Freemason and Winners is a Juju Shrine

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/oyedepos-covenant-university-erects-occult-symbols-all-over-terrain/

https://desertherald.com/revealed-details-about-bishop-oyedepos-dead-first-wife-revealed-by-uk-blogger/

What a pity, you are so full of gibberish, promoting nuisance all in the Name of hate. Its an occult that usually know their member. Since you are one of them, what have you achieved. Facts that lack proof with jargons as information.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
God bless you Bishop. I new the visit of Obi to papa Oyedepo will finally bring this kind of development I have been praying for. Nigeria must work again, say no to personal or religious interests
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dorakay93(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

Including cajoling...or rather manipulating the congregation to vote your choice simply because the religious reservation they have for portfolio

I wonder how people think sometimes
Nothing like manipulation here, be said the truth. The real manipulators are the politicians.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bluezy13(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dorakay93:

Nothing like manipulation here, be said the truth. The real manipulators are the politicians.

Consider yourself a classroom teacher. And there is a power tussle between Mr A and Mr B of which the entire school needs to decide who will become the principal.
You told your students that Mr B is incompetent and not fit for the position of the principal...with your reasons.

Be sincere, are you not indirectly manipulating your students ability to choose ??
That's exactly what the Oyedepo guy is doing, as can be seen in the excerpt from the original post. Thus:

"Reacting to the development, Abioye insisted that Tinubu’s decision was an insult and an aberration to Christians.

Addressing Living Faith members in Abuja, the cleric said: “I know everybody is getting ready for 2023 because everybody wants a new life, and want good thing to happen; and good things will happen for us next year.

“There are some incompetent people that want to run this nation aground, but they will not succeed.

“I hope all of you heard that one party said there is no qualified Northern Christian to become Vice President. That is an insult, an aberration."
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofachiedo: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Would he vote for Tinubu if he picked a Northern Bishop? Enough of this religion jare. Is it not Christian Muslim that has been rulling this country and yet the country still remain same?
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Newton2024: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Subsidywise20:

So why are you voting for a Muslim VP.?

Since he is part of those who killed Deborah? By the way has he Datti Ahmed condemmed it?

You are voting for your pocket. And you know it.

As for me, PDP,APC, LP,sdp, nnpp can go and sit down

I am voting for fairness. Fairness requires ethnic and religious representation.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Honjoshy4u: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
We are gradually getting there.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofachiedo: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
It seems many people have now accept the fact that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. If not why condemning his choice when you know you're not going to vote for him even if he choose Bishop.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Newton2024:

I am voting for fairness. Fairness requires ethnic and religious representation.

In other words, you are voting because having a christian leader means you have access to jobs and contracts.

Because if you were really honoring Deborah's memory, as you claim, you won't vote for a Muslim under any circumstance....Deborah is just the blanket you use to justify what is really a vote in your self interest alone.

I find it hypocritical (sorry i use that word), that you refuse to vote for Muslim-Muslim candidature because 'theykiiled deborah'...yet choose to vote for a christian..MUSLIM...because 'equity'

At the end, the argument is still the same. You want to chop money, you and most Nigerians, irrespective of religion.

You better change your mindset, or in the event of an Obi victory, you would be lamenting eight years later that nothing has changed.

P.S

I also find the Muslims who say they won't vote for a Christian hypocritical too...because they seek the same equity you seek. And use the same arguments. That's how we got two terms of Buhari...and look how it has benefited Muslims...(lol)
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DIVAD2000: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

Is that why a Freemason like Oyedepo must Pastor a Church ?
Did Jesus not tell you to reject ALL false Prophets in Matt 5

2 Thess 5:21-22

That's why I said let him (Jesus) judge.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dorakay93(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

Consider yourself a classroom teacher. And there is a power tussle between Mr A and Mr B of which the entire school needs to decide who will become the principal.
You told your students that Mr B is incompetent and not fit for the position of the principal...with your reasons.

Be sincere, are you not indirectly manipulating your students ability to choose ??
That's exactly what the Oyedepo guy is doing, as can be seen in the excerpt from the original post. Thus:

"Reacting to the development, Abioye insisted that Tinubu’s decision was an insult and an aberration to Christians.

Addressing Living Faith members in Abuja, the cleric said: “I know everybody is getting ready for 2023 because everybody wants a new life, and want good thing to happen; and good things will happen for us next year.

“There are some incompetent people that want to run this nation aground, but they will not succeed.

“I hope all of you heard that one party said there is no qualified Northern Christian to become Vice President. That is an insult, an aberration."
Nothing is wrong in conscientizing your church members. After all, the results of those processes will affect them.
The killing of Christians in the country is even enough reason for Christians to do house to house campaign or is there any Bible that discriminate partaking in governance??
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by christistruth01: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
DIVAD2000:

That's why I said let him (Jesus) judge.

Jesus did say you must avod them

Read Jude , Titus 1 and 2 Peter 2
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ojuntana: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Subsidywise20:

All this grammar to explain away voting for a Muslim vice President under one party and not a Muslim vice President under another party..

As for me, I choose competency, and not bigotry.

If you want to think Muslims are evil , don't vote for them

Now don't put words in my mouth

When did I say muslims are evil

If you want to vote for Tinubu vote for him. But don't demonize others who don't and don't accuse those who refuse to of bigotry.
The problem is not the religion of the VP, rather, it is the coloration the ticket gets for being same faith in a country where girls were kidnapped and one was not released for refusing to renounce Christianity. If you're comfortable with the arrangement, then go ahead with it.
But don't demonize CAN for standing up to what is wrong. What exactly is your point? That CAN should only support a Christian-Christian ticket? So you can fully come out to accuse them of being bigots and supremacists?

Only in your devilish mind can condemning same faith ticket in a multi-religious country be wrong if mixed faith ticket is not condemned as well. Only in your devilish mind.

You know what agenda you're pushing and it will not work!!
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by effort1: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/oyedepos-covenant-university-erects-occult-symbols-all-over-terrain/

https://desertherald.com/revealed-details-about-bishop-oyedepos-dead-first-wife-revealed-by-uk-blogger/

Even you are a fake person. You are a Muslim pretending to be a Christian. Everything about APC is deception.

You are so unsure of yourself that you have to hide under a Christian moniker.

Did Islam teach you to preach using deception?
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by christistruth01: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dawinlove:

What a pity, you are so full of gibberish, promoting nuisance all in the Name of hate. Its an occult that usually know their member. Since you are one of them, what have you achieved. Facts that lack proof with jargons as information.

I am only trying to warn you to save you and others before they use you for Rituals

Go to the security agents and natives of Sango Ota and confidentially ask them how many people have gone missing from the Church without any Trace
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Newton2024: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Subsidywise20:

In other words, you are voting because having a christian leader means you have access to jobs and contracts.

Because if you were really honoring Deborah's memory, as you claim, you won't vote for a Muslim under any circumstance....Deborah is just the blanket you use to justify what is really a vote in your self interest alone.

I find it hypocritical (sorry i use that word), that you refuse to vote for Muslim-Muslim candidature because 'theykiiled deborah'...yet choose to vote for a christian..MUSLIM...because 'equity'

At the end, the argument is still the same. You want to chop money, you and most Nigerians, irrespective of religion.

You better change your mindset, or in the event of an Obi victory, you would be lamenting eight years later that nothing has changed.

P.S

I also find the Muslims who say they won't vote for a Christian hypocritical too...because they seek the same equity you seek. And use the same arguments. That's how we got two terms of Buhari...and look how it has benefited Muslims...(lol)
Iwo lo wa mo iyen o. Mi o le kiri koko.

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bluezy13(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dorakay93:

Nothing is wrong in conscientizing your church members. After all, the results of those processes will affect them.
The killing of Christians in the country is even enough reason for Christians to do house to house campaign or is there any Bible that discriminate partaking in governance??

You lack understanding.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

Now don't put words in my mouth

When did I say muslims are evil

It is what most of you screaming about it imply. That's how politics is played. You don't use exact words at all.

Also, what I get from most of the people screaming Muslim-muslim is that in the event Tinubu wins, it means that Muslims will try the islamisation project....

The same argument was made under Buhari....

All in all, I am tired of hearing the religion excuse...Muslim or christian, and it annoys me most Nigerians cannot see past religion.,

f you want to vote for Tinubu vote for him

I am not voting for Tinubu.

. But don't demonize others who don't and don't accuse those who refuse to of bigotry.

And then CAN too should take your advice. As should MURIC, and most of you Obidients.

As for me, I am not voting for TInubu, Obi, Atiku or Kwakwaso. APC and PDP memebrs they are...and they are responsible for the mess our economy is in right now. No thank you, and I am no bigot.

The problem is not the religion of the VP, rather, it is the coloration the ticket gets for being same faith in a country where girls were kidnapped and one was not released for refusing to renounce Christianity

So, why are ye voting for Datti Ahmed as Obi's VP...is he not the same religion as those where gilrs were kidnapped...

Plus girls are kidnapped in predominantly Chirstian southern Nigeria. Should you complain if a Muslim throws this argument back at you?

You see why I spoke the way I speak?

If you're comfortable with the arrangement, then go ahead with it.
But don't demonize CAN for standing up to what is wrong. What exactly is your point? That CAN should only support a Christian-Christian ticket? So you can fully come out to accuse them of being bigots and supremacists?
[/quote]

CAN is free to choose who they want to choose...but for consistency sake, they should not support any party that does not run a christian-chrisitian ticket...otherwise it would be hypocritical.

So, if you are now

Only in your devilish mind can condemning same faith ticket in a multi-religious country be wrong if mixed faith ticket is not condemned as well. Only in your devilish mind.

Ah, the guy thinks I am a demon. Rwoar!

You know what agenda you're pushing and it will not work!!

Well, I want Nigerians to vote for a party that isn't APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or SDP. If we can vote in a completely new set of people...like in ADC or PRP....then we can see if they do better than the old.

Good afternoon....angel.

The thing is, you Christians are too afraid. You do not know the power you hold from serving your God.

Vote for Obi. But don't pretend that voting for Obi means you are voting against Islam, when a Muslim is his VP. Or that it makes thee a better christian than those of us who want nothing to do with either Obi or Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Thebigheart: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

Relax my dear, take a chill pill. Health is wealth. It will help you to calm your frustrations. I can see it written all over you.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Newton2024:
Iwo lo wa mo iyen o. Mi o le kiri koko.

No response, therefore mockery.

Good afternoon. The way you christians and muslims carry on about.....
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Thebigheart: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
post=114974376:
God bless all good, sane and hardworking Nigerians.
A better Nigeria all around is what we want.
We will never say anything derogatory about any "Man of God" that is what our Holy Book admonish.
We will let it slide.....

Meanwhile......
Over to you sane and sensible members of Nairaland.
As seen somewhere on cyberspace...........
By their fruits, you shall know them......

Relax my dear, take a chill pill. Health is wealth. I can see frustration. Is written all over.

U wan tell us another story again?
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by christistruth01: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thebigheart:

Relax my dear, take a chill pill. Health is wealth. It will help you to calm your frustrations. I can see it written all over you.

I was once deceived and deluded like you

Oyedepo is not a Pastor

May Jesus Christ open your eyes

Amen

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Willie2015: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2022

Let Abioye name one Northern Christian ..........
that has electoral value ..........
To deliver the North votes..............
and challenge Atiku in that axis..............
Thats the real question....!!!!!!!!
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lovinagbad: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Omoslim26:
It's not just Christians even Muslim faithfuls too.
Once campaign start proper we will do house to house evangelism and make the people see why it is not wise to sacrifice our unity, tolerance, trust, safety and peace with one another on the altar of emilokon.
Apc is in the process of going going gone grin grin
Christians should be very careful on these journey they are going to. Muslims have been quiet now for all the propaganda of Christians. But When Muslim starts nobody should make noise. All these pastors should be careful. If we vote Muslim, Christians way today. Muslim will win because Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lovinagbad: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Whois:
End shall never wonder. APC and Tinubu wants to continue scamming Nigerians, know this and be guided, please
By the time Tinubu wins, Christians should not be shouting that they are marginalized like Biafra people because you never voted for BAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Invite Amaechi Others Over Alleged N1trn Rail Contract Scam / Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos) / Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.