Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket (25733 Views)

Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bluezy13(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
with all due respect madam, shut your mouth,
Muslims can mobilise for their Muslim candidates but Christians should fold hand and allow minority religions choose who leads them.? Nosense

You mentioned the wrong person
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Danielle09: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dikegodspower:

It should make front page because Tinubu should be condemned and stone to death for blasphemy, but our God is a merciful God
Rule 2 broken here
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by FullBlastLight: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Righthussle:
Book of Lamentations

Mumu! cool
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goldymafia: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Subsidywise20:

God is the guarantor of our rights, not a 'Christian leader'

Otherwise, Buhari would be by Christian standards a good leader, since he guaranteed rights of christians would be protected by choosing Osibanjo as his VP.
Evil in the name of APC and TInibu shall not rule us the second time again..we want a better nation
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goldymafia: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

You are stúpid.
Don't mention me again, you are not worth my attention.
you are an idiot
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Olajumokecdb262: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aidejay:

Your god only knows how to stop people's political ambition.

8 years Buhari was there and a pastor was beside him. But your god didn't stop Buhari's heart so that his chosen one and royal priesthood can become president.

how will you feel using small letters to address God
Think before type
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shikini: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Great
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sreamsense: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

Is Tinubu a president elect

Tinubu has the right to choose whoever he wants to. The general public including Christians have the volition to vote him or not.
Tinubu is a presidential candidate, he has the right to consult with party leaders. He was wrongly advised by northern party leaders who said they can't vote for northern Christians as vice. Why did Tinubu made consultation for weeks before concluding? Why didn't he make immediate decision on who to be his running mate?

Were El-Rufai, Ganduje and others not already hinted people on what we should expect while granting interview? You are saying this rubbish because it is not christian-christian ticket, I am sure if it were opposite to your religion view, is either you are among the people who will be burning churches and killing innocents or you fall among people who will be shouting on top of your voice. It is better to fail with christian-muslim ticket than failing with christian-christian or muslim-muslim ticket. Tinubu has planted seed of religion violence for the future, there is no way he can enjoy rulling people that are abhoring ranchor against them
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by christistruth01: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Goldymafia:
bros xtians have move pass this your lies...go relax he no dey work again

When you write Christians write it in full and do not dishonor Christ by removing his name and repacing him with an X
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bluezy13(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
sreamsense:

Tinubu is a presidential candidate, he has the right to consult with party leaders. He was wrongly advised by northern party leaders who said they can't vote for northern Christians as vice. Why did Tinubu made consultation for weeks before concluding? Why didn't he make immediate decision on who to be his running mate?

Were El-Rufai, Ganduje and others not already hinted people on what we should expect while granting interview? You are saying this rubbish because it is not christian-christian ticket, I am sure if it were opposite to your religion view, is either you are among the people who will be burning churches and killing innocents or you fall among people who will be shouting on top of your voice. It is better to fail with christian-muslim ticket than failing with christian-christian or muslim-muslim ticket. Tinubu has planted seed of religion violence for the future, there is no way he can enjoy rulling people that are abhoring ranchor against them

Summarize.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goldymafia: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
christistruth01:

When you write Christians write it in full and do not dishonor Christ by removing his name and repacing him with an X
my point is passed
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Thebigheart: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
christistruth01:

I was once deceived and deluded like you

Oyedepo is not a Pastor

May Jesus Christ open your eyes

Amen

My dear, BP drugs are too expensive now.
Please, listen to my advice.
It will help you.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sreamsense: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

Summarize.
Are you saying your memory is too low to comprehend this simple texts? Are you a product of quota system? Kindly give it to most educated left in your family to summarize and interprete to you in the language you can understand; and if you can't still understand it try to Google location of Yabaleft so you can pay a visit before it is too late.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bluezy13(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2022
sreamsense:

Are you saying your memory is too low to comprehend this simple texts? Are you a product of quota system? Kindly give it to most educated left in your family to summarize and interprete to you in the language you can understand; and if you can't still understand it try to Google location of Yabaleft so you can pay a visit before it is too late.

Summarize in one sentence
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2022
lovinagbad:
Christians should be very careful on these journey they are going to. Muslims have been quiet now for all the propaganda of Christians. But When Muslim starts nobody should make noise. All these pastors should be careful. If we vote Muslim, Christians way today. Muslim will win because Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria.

Even you cannot draw out any sensible submission in this bunkum you wrote grin grin
This matter is beyond Religion,it is a matter of having dignity, character and honesty as human beings and ask yourself the question"is this right,just and fair??
Everyone knows the answer to the question whether Christian or Muslim,your divide and rule agent spotted grin grin grin grin

Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Christistruth00: 2:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Goldymafia:
my point is passed

You had none
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by dragunov: 2:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
WE MUST GET IT RIGHT 'ALWAYS'.
When i watched the unveiling of Shettima and listened to his speech, i could not control my tears!

What aroused my emotion was the
fact that, Muslims have consistently been empowering the Christian in the north not minding their ethnicity.

Ahmadu Bello took Nzeogwu from the street adopted him, named him Kaduna and made him one of the finest soldier Nigeria ever produced (even though Kaduna was to later killed his adopted father and benefactor)!

Just as Shettima in the north, other Muslims who have tasted position of authority and influence in the South have also assisted and empowered Christians, their children and even their heritage! Professor (Pastor) Yemi
Osinbajo's rise to fame can not be concluded without mentioning Bola Tinubu

Some of the Muslim Philanthropist even
donated and build Churches. MKO was one of the first donor to the building of the National Ecumenical Center Abuia!

The Muslims have always helped Chrstians rise to power even when they are the minorities, Politically, socially and economically without forcefully converting them?

Bishop Oyedepo not only boycotted his extended Muslim Family but told them they either accept Christ or they will die in poverty!

Even our fathers were asked to choose
between Western Education and their faith in Allah! Those who were ready to access Western Education were forcefully converted.
we must get it right this time around else our next generation will suffer for our mistake!

Lies go soon kill you. Very very soon. Your days of crying have just started.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by dragunov: 2:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
WE MUST GET IT RIGHT 'ALWAYS'.
When i watched the unveiling of Shettima and listened to his speech, i could not control my tears!

What aroused my emotion was the
fact that, Muslims have consistently been empowering the Christian in the north not minding their ethnicity.

Ahmadu Bello took Nzeogwu from the street adopted him, named him Kaduna and made him one of the finest soldier Nigeria ever produced (even though Kaduna was to later killed his adopted father and benefactor)!

Just as Shettima in the north, other Muslims who have tasted position of authority and influence in the South have also assisted and empowered Christians, their children and even their heritage! Professor (Pastor) Yemi
Osinbajo's rise to fame can not be concluded without mentioning Bola Tinubu

Some of the Muslim Philanthropist even
donated and build Churches. MKO was one of the first donor to the building of the National Ecumenical Center Abuia!

The Muslims have always helped Chrstians rise to power even when they are the minorities, Politically, socially and economically without forcefully converting them?

Bishop Oyedepo not only boycotted his extended Muslim Family but told them they either accept Christ or they will die in poverty!

Even our fathers were asked to choose
between Western Education and their faith in Allah! Those who were ready to access Western Education were forcefully converted.
we must get it right this time around else our next generation will suffer for our mistake!

Who told your Christians are in the minority. Oh, you want to come again with your geographic lies again.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by basybasy: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
ceede2:
With time, religion palaver will over shadow the election the way things is going, they try with his certificate, it didn't work, they say he's a drug dealer no government come for him, now they want to go through religion, let's c where this will land the whole Nation.

All this is coming from one particular region. Cho cho cho anywhere.
We are laughing them. Because they are toothless dogs. They should continue crying. All these condemnations against Tinubu is a good thing to make people give him sympathy votes. We are enjoying their lamentation and frustration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court / INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.