Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,456 members, 7,823,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (44316 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Na them dey worry loan Apps with defaults payment grin they take loan from Mr, when it's due for payment they take another loan from Mr B to pay Mr A.

As a family man, to survive with 200k, you must starve yourself of many necessities of life.

I'm genuinely curious, what's the benefit of being married?

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
UEDIBO:

It's happening. I'm a Masters degree holder with many other qualification.
I have never received salary more than #20,000 in my life before. I'm 38 years with 4 children. Things are happening.

Why did you give birth up to four children? What was your preeek thinking?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Phcmayor(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

Sri Lanka are also very spiritual people comprising of Hinduists and Buddhists but when its time to survival, they all rise together and start a revolution.

Nigerians should keep waiting on God, that they've never seen or heard for once in their miserable lives to come save them from their endless misery and poverty.

Lazy brainwashed docile black bunch who fear death more than anything.

You can rise up then others will follow you
Abi you no Sabi rise up
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Depends on the area they live.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by McKayConcept(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
You can make over a 100k every month with your smart phone... am not joking... am making that already... don't joke with this Information if you need extra income.

DM me 09032335253
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Electrochemistry(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc

Location is important. There are cities in Nigeria where cost of living is relatively low. Nigeria is not just Lagos!
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Number2(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.

Can I message you?
I desperately need this kind of job
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Diligent1(f): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
AndroidAI:

You deserve it. I wish all your children will come out, and shout that they are hungry for the whole world to see. What was your plan? To keep giving birth without any reasonable income? Don't you know that you're suffering these innocent kids, and that you don't deserve to be a mother because you can't take care of them? Instead of changing your financial situation, you decided to open your legs to bring forth innocent kids to suffer. You deserve your suffering.
Actually everything was going on smoothly before and I had them before Buhari became president

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bouncing2(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.
How bro
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Number2:

Can I message you?
I desperately need this kind of job

Yes. Feel free
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by dorox(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
tehilah92:

And when is the right time?
Life is full of ups and down my dear, it wasn't like this from the beginning
Bringing a child into the world without the ability to properly care the child is an act of cruelty. If the time is not right then don't bring a child to surfer for your failure.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by bitbillionaire: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nozino:

Omo. I’d rather stay at home doing nothing than 30k sha. What would 30k do?

It's not possible to stay at home 'doing nothing'. The devil will surely find something for you to do if you are idle!

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by moufan: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Truthfully, it's not about Tinubu. But then, it's better for an Obi to win than for a Tinubu to win. At least, by the end of Obi's tenure, 40-50% of the country's shambles should have been fixed. I have never been a patriot, and never will be. I'm just worried for the inhabitants, my family, friends, and the downtrodden ones. It's a sad situation.

Yeah, and thanks for your advice. smiley
I'll never vote for Peter Obi neither will i vote for bullion van tinubu
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by gregyboy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
alamscolo:

Cos of tip, salary might be small but big bar gives daily tip at least, going home with 500, 1k, 2k aside salary goes a long way.....

Fact is things are really not smooth, everyone is only living on God

I pity her husband
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Zanzibar1: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

Here's another one who politicians have squeeze all living life out of his soul.

Surviving with 20k ($35) and he's thanking God for it. Another religious brainwashed simpleton. Black people are the worst breed to live around with. Their proclivity to misery will drag one right down into mud.

U will soon start soaking garri and kuli-kuli for 1 straight month and you will thank your Yahweh for it.

Nigerians cant evn see they are sinking right down to the level of lower animals. Its only the language they speak and the clothes they wear that makes them slightly different.

I laughed hard at every paragraph. Not because it's just funny but I feel pity for myself.

I just wish things change for the better for me soon.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bouncing2:

How bro

Contact me on the number on my signature
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bouncing2(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Contact me on the number on my signature
Dats your WhatsApp no. righ'
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Rubbiish(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
AndroidAI:

You deserve it. I wish all your children will come out, and shout that they are hungry for the whole world to see. What was your plan? To keep giving birth without any reasonable income? Don't you know that you're suffering these innocent kids, and that you don't deserve to be a mother because you can't take care of them? Instead of changing your financial situation, you decided to open your legs to bring forth innocent kids to suffer. You deserve your suffering.
Take it easy bro, u don't know her story.
Life can be unpredictable at times...
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
dacillin:

Bro, pls learn how to manage your resources: money and time, now that you are still young.

Let me break down your budget for you.

Total income from salaries = 38000
Total income after taxes, should be = 36570

Expenditures (should be):
Transportation base on your post = 10000
Feeding = 10000
Saving = 10000
NYSC due and project = 3000
Miscellaneous = 2000

Note: the feeding includes call card, clothing etc. So, this depend on your negotiating power in the market and your spending habits.

For you own good, go and learn that skills NOW before it too late! Stop complaining and finding excuse. Create time and invest in yourself and your future.

This is just my personal advice to younger brother in christ, like you.
Shalom!

feeding 10k?

Na garri e go Dey take everyday ??

He go Dey spend 300 per day on food ?? How possible is that ??
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by sageb: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Electrochemistry:

Location is important. There are cities in Nigeria where cost of living is relatively low. Nigeria is not just Lagos!

can you list the cities?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by tehilah92(f): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
dorox:

Bringing a child into the world without the ability to properly care the child is an act of cruelty. If the time is not right then don't bring a child to surfer for your failure.

Don't say what you don't know dear, I'm not a cruel mother, please if what you have to say is this, is best you just walk past my comment, I bear it alone, I only commented because I it's a thread I'm following. Besides we have been coping, and my girls ain't doing bad. I also appreciate your view but it wasn't the way you are seeing it
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Smart23: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
As a graduate I earn 15k working with a private school as a teacher. I left the Job and I join a company as a security officer earning 30k per month, with my beautiful wife and my beautiful twins.
But I still trust God for the best.
I study Science Laboratory Technology ( Physic with Electronic Option ) HND.
If you can be of help...... God bless you
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Paramount01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
podium:

I earn 15k. With a daughter and wife...

Sorry ooo, but you are not a graduate
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Smart23:
As a graduate I earn 15k working with a private school as a teacher. I left the Job and I join a company as a security officer earning 30k per month, with my beautiful wife and my beautiful twins.
But I still trust God for the best.
I study Science Laboratory Technology ( Physic with Electronic Option ) HND.
If you can be of help God bless you

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily

Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Aestheticsdude(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
How do you manage please? How do you mage to pay for your child's school fee and books?
podium:

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Aestheticsdude(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
How do you manage please? How do you manage to pay for your child's school fee and books?
podium:

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Paramount01(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
tehilah92:
I earn 25k, with two daughters o

You mean in a whole month the amount that will enter your and is 25k or you have other hustle you use to compliment it?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Latashia:
You 'll survive ,if you are smart.
Being a fraudster is a smartness.Isnt it?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by beylinko02: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nozino:
I find it very hard to believe that people earn just 30k/month. The only reasonable explanation would be that they are very young people with no responsibilities, do not pay rent and transportation ( Their work place maybe close to their home).

Some even dey collect less than 30k

What I realize is this when they cook vegetable full big pot it can last them for 2 weeks, na to just dey buy garri prepare eba everytime .

na Wetin most Nigerians dey do
As long as the eba keep coming no problem they will still vote the wrong person. Sufferness no dey tire Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by NOwazobia: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
gulfer:
Your personal text shows a bitter and already misled kid....... If you know how else let us know and stop sounding idiotic. Not everytime you comment especially on things you've yet to experience. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Oga shut up and swerve... Stop imposing your dirty lifestyle on others.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by gulfer: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
NOwazobia:
Oga shut up and swerve... Stop imposing your dirty lifestyle on others.
You need redemption, bitterness is not good for the health, ndo, Pele..... grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by gregng(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Quite unfortunately u keep bringing dollar rate in ur views to Nigeria life, Nigerian don't spend dollars but naira..

For me 50k weekly in food consumption as a single is extravagant, except u are paying additional bills.

Eat in fast food...

Yours is differ from mine...

For me... I am married with 3boys... I spent average of 3k daily, while every weekend especially Atleast 20k for provisions and food.

I earn evarage of 400k monthly

JooEeL:

Extravagant by spending just 45,000 out of 50k which is not even up to $100?? cool

Nigerian politicians have finally used all of una collective destiny as sacrifice sotay, una brain no fit interpret nonsensical things anymore.

O ma se o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / Female DELSU Graduate Produces Paints For A Living. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.