Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (44153 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
jus reading thru dis thread, l can vividly say dat dis Country's economic situation is nothing to write home about...imagine d poverty level in d Country

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chidexsco8448:
jus reading thru dis thread, l can vividly say dat dis Country's economic situation is nothing to write home about...imagine d poverty level in d Country

It is saddening. 30k that some dey spend in 1hour
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Aestheticsdude(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
podium:

My daughter is 1 today.. she is not yet in sch
Wow, happy birthday to her.

How do you manage? I mean baby food, different expenses and all. I just hope things work out well for everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by EerinLakatabu(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rubber idabobo grin. Awon to ni e ni oloribu!
Really shouldn’t be exchanging words with a vermin. Sure you couldn’t say trash like that to me in real life smiley

Have a good life!

mediclife1987:

Keribu e danu jerey!!!

O shori bi rubber idabobo...
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by EerinLakatabu(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
I agree with your position even though I think you sounded too harsh.. Just maybe, Nigerians need the “hairdryer” treatment to get them thinking straight.

I couldn’t believe someone could be earning 17k and paying a percentage to church.. Bewildering! If you decide to help such person with a few bucks for support, I can bet such person is gonna head to the church to pay tithe out of the money.

I’ll never understand such reasoning.

JooEeL:

Some of the white people too are religious but when its time for a revolt like when Floyd was killed, did you see them go to church to be praying with bible and anointing oil?

Some things just require common sense. No one is even sure of the religion they practice. Most practise it because we were indoctrinated with it right from the cradle.

Everything is just faith, no one is really sure.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by skylane: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
JooEeL:

Some of the white people too are religious but when its time for a revolt like when Floyd was killed, did you see them go to church to be praying with bible and anointing oil?

Some things just require common sense. No one is even sure of the religion they practice. Most practise it because we were indoctrinated with it right from the cradle.

Everything is just faith, no one is really sure.
yes you have a point, there is a time for everything I believe

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ojelabi30(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
What is the scope all about?

Please let me in
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Clintifydan(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Richymeka:
I know a single mother in pH that earns 10k monthly. Any help you can render her would be a great relief

How can I reach out to her thank you
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Clintifydan(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ameduedwin:
because they mention woman you want to help, if it were to be a man can you willingly going to help?

Did I make reference of her coming to stay with me.. Just wanted to get her a job of 35k in a friend's company with also includes accomodation for workers.. it might be higher given I recommended her to them.. please I am not really moved by whatever your brain offers

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Clintifydan(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Celeboy22:

I have a close relative you can help if you can, thank you and I will appreciate if you can lend a helping hand

At what location please ?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Strikethem: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rubbiish:

@bold U can get one that will manage with u cheesy
I no want o.

No matter how manage, you go still spend na ni
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Ameduedwin: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Clintifydan:

Did I make reference of her coming to stay with me.. Just wanted to get her a job of 35k in a friend's company with also includes accomodation for workers.. it might be higher given I recommended her to them.. please I am not really moved by whatever your brain offers
ok, is good to help sister in need thanks
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by femijay8271(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Can as her if she can set up a POS business? And also become an Agent selling our POS machines.

Pls can i get one of ur pos?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
femijay8271:

Pls can i get one of ur pos?

Yes you can. What's your location?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by femijay8271(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Yes you can. What's your location?

Magboro at Ogun state
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UEDIBO: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gerrard59:

Why did you give birth up to four children? What was your preeek thinking?

I was employed as a part time staff of a polytechnic and with my performance in the institution, I was hoping to be employed.
And aside that I was looking for a male child of which I have gotten one.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by obinna58(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Filly3:
My husband earns #19750 monthly myself I earn #35k.
This is the breakdown of how we survive:
#200 transport for me (for 5working days)
#50transport for him only to cos he do follow a colleague after work, the colleague owns a bike.
Feeding
Sunday stew: 2k
Rice: #1800
This will last us till Tuesday morning.
Tuesday afternoon we will cook beans 5cups (#375) potatoes #200. I'll put 2pcs of Maggi seasoning (#30) salt #20 though I'll not finish it.
This will last till Wednesday morning.
Wednesday afternoon I'll cook soup depending on the soup sha but it doesn't exceed 2k.
Corn food I usually grind the one that will last us for two weeks (#1500).
This will last us till Saturday morning.
Saturday afternoon I'll cook beans and potatoes same way of Wednesday.
Miscellaneous:
House rent ( 100k) yearly.
Toothpaste: # 400 once in 2 months.
bathing soap: #400 twice a month.
Laundry soap: #350 this one I never notice when it usually finish.
Pad: #500 monthly.
Shaving blades: #100 monthly.
Gas: 3kg monthly.
Dstv sub: yanga # 3000.
Card: #500 for myself monthly my husband make sure of that. As for him he can use #200 once in a blue moon.
Barbing: #150 twice a month.
Plaiting : #100 weekly
Nah how we dey push am be that o.

You stand out among many women out there and you deserve a more better life.
You and your hubby should find a way to improve life Biko no let things get bad, there should be an emergency budget.
I cry for Nigeria.
My mom suffered, things are lot better now but still she finds it hard to spend and enjoy at least small for life, she only prefers to store money in the bank and that what makes her happy, probably compensating her old lifestyle of horror.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
femijay8271:

Magboro at Ogun state

Okay, message me on the no on this flyer. Let so that can ask for you mapping details. They are personal information that cannot be shared on a forum like this. Thanks

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by femijay8271(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Okay, message me on the no on this flyer. Let so that can ask for you mapping details. They are personal information that cannot be shared on a forum like this. Thanks

Alright no problem

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Phcmayor(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
JooEeL:

It takes a collective effort sir. Few people that rise up like Kanu and Igboho, the govt has hunted them down.

If they were so many of them, we would probably be having a better conversation today.

That's exactly what I'm saying stand up then others will follow kanu and igboho also have supporters
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Templee333(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
I've known people who earn N5,000 a month,so if u earn 30, then u r a very rich person.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by simpleken(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UEDIBO: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gloriagee:
Do u live in lagos or any other major city? Have you at least considered lecturing? 4 kids on 20k monthly...tins are really happening...

I'm staying in Kogi state presently.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UEDIBO: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
cayorday89:

Mhen, this is serious torture mentally and all the "ally" one van think of, anyhow anyhow, you should have tried to save then start a business before getting married. I won't ever get married with such pay, no matter the hope been preached, I can't bare bringing children to suffer because it reminds me of my childhood even though my parents were never close to being poor... God will surely make way for you Sir and everyone of us needing financial breakthrough.
Amen bro.
I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UEDIBO: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
pocohantas:

My heart goes out to those kids. I wish you can do the suffering alone.

Why only me?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UEDIBO: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
FarmPickJuice:

You are lying. There is no way you can raise 4 children on less than 20k salary.

I swear.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin I once thought making 30k a month was that big untill I started earning 5k daily as a Copywriter on Upwork, then I new I was being cheated by Nigeria.

Making money online and getting paid hourly is the biggest achievement of my life
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Celeboy22: 1:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Clintifydan:

At what location please ?

The location is in Portharcourt and I can get him to call you, if you can lend a helping Hand to a Brother, God will reward you
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 2:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Phcmayor:

That's exactly what I'm saying stand up then others will follow kanu and igboho also have supporters

Yoruba nation will soon be having a rally and I'll stand up then. I hope you won't be amiss then, lol.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 2:20am On Jul 25, 2022
virginboy1:

I like your vibe and the way your spilling hard realistic truths... I don laff tire with your comment. Which one be Liegeria? Hahahaha

Haha baba mi, sometimes we need to laugh off / vent this tension this annoying country metes on her so-called citizens.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2022
LagBlogger:

I have been seeing your comments about Nigerians being docile, maybe they need an awakening to stop being docile.

Something like patitos gang but on social media.

It can be a one man journey initially but will gather momentum with time.

I am of the view that people should know they can live far better lives than they have rather than continue to thank God for the crumbs they are getting.

I absolutely agree with you!
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 2:22am On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U are in Nigeria
.not in sri Lanka..
What have you done?

Awareness for Yoruba nation.

And you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.