Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (44141 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 3:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Didn't think you would be anti-marriage. grin

As a man living in Nigeria? It is a pointless thing to do. It makes no logical sense considering how the country is and will be. That said, I have nothing against those who marry, but they should prepare for the consequences. Most importantly, married men should not pressurise single men to marry 'cos there is nothing appealing about being a married man living in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 3:58am On Jul 25, 2022
UEDIBO:

I was employed as a part time staff of a polytechnic and with my performance in the institution, I was hoping to be employed.
And aside that I was looking for a male child of which I have gotten one.

Hope is not a strategy, and never count your chickens until they are hatched. Also, what is it with the fascination of having a make child? Has that enabled you to earn more than 20K in your life? Honestly, I am intrigued by the thought process o. How are you even taking care of these children? Additionally, I am curious, why did insist on having a male child considering your present economic condition?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by mediclife1987(m): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2022
EerinLakatabu:
Rubber idabobo grin. Awon to ni e ni oloribu!
Really shouldn’t be exchanging words with a vermin. Sure you couldn’t say trash like that to me in real life smiley

Have a good life!

O Jo nige, o fe sukun *3

Peeeee leeee ooooo!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Paulina5265: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2022
This works really well for us, thank you! Arise Portal Login Page
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by WatchYourSix: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2022
JooEeL:

Awareness for Yoruba nation.

And you?

So with all your woke mind, unshackled by religion..its yoruba nation that all of us are agitating for you could come up with...??

Okay...see ...uve been insulting people with their religion and because they are grateful for the little they have...yet you are not significantly better than them....my own is....its not fair ooooo
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc

Frankly Writing; This is a Well Thought of Thread of Yours that should Be PINNED on The Frontpage of Nairaland.

30,000 Naira Salary is even on the Highside for Many People.

Many Employers of Labour still pay people below 10,000 Naira on a Monthly Basis as I've Experientially Observed from many Employees.

However; The Problem cannot be completely tied to these Employers of Labour understanding the fact that the poor economic situation in Nigeria is Taking A Negative Turn and Making many businesses fold up.

In a More Realistic Sense of View; The Big Problem is with Many of The Employees.

Many Employees are underpaid because They Lack Thinking Mentality on How to Help Boost The Revenue of Their Workplaces.

They don't think of providing Financial Solutions that can Boost The Revenues of the places they work. All they do is just go to work and follow instructions as a routine. "No Thinking Mentality".... "No Thinking Orientation".

So, this is the reason many of them remain with stagnant salaries over a long period of time until their income can no longer cater for their expanded families and Daily Bills.

Generally Speaking; People need to Develop Digital Skills that can Boost The Revenues of Their Places of Work. They need to Learn and Provide The Adequate Skills that will Drive More Sales to wherever they work no matter their present job position.

Every Company/Brand Needs SALES To Continue to Function.

So, with this knowledge - if any employee of labour Positions himself/herself As A Digital Awareness and Sales Expert by Promoting The Interests and Services of wherever they work; there is no way their Salaries will not be Reconsidered and Increased Significantly according to The Digital Sales they Attract to their place of works.

This is exactly what makes You Valuable in Your Place of Work.

Don't just sitback to be receiving instructions and orders to follow - leaving your CEOs and a few people to do the thinking of growing the company on their own.

No matter your present position in your place of work; Learn Digital Selling Skills. Master them. And Proof to Your BOSS that You can Drive More Sales to Your Company. This act alone will set you aside from many other employees as you will be held in High Regards of Having Concerns of Boosting The Overall Revenues of Your Place of Work.

And in no time; Your BOSS will financially support you provided you know your ONIONS. If they don't support or improve your salary; you are FREE to Leave such an Enslaving and Closed Minded Job.

Nobody in his or her Right Thinking Mentality should be Working Enslavingly for Monthly Peanut Salaries.

And The Only Reason People receive Peanut Salaries is because They have very little to offer in their Place of Work.

So, instead of being a regular Job seeker or Job Goer; Become A Digital Sales Solutionist for Your Company and Some More Companies that You can Wisely be Affiliated with.

"Wisdom is Profitable To Direct".

PS: We are Helping To Alleviate The HUGE POVERTY OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND FINANCIAL UNDEREMPOWERMENT in Nigeria and Africa at large by providing Digital Jobs to People who are ready to work Remotely and Earn

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

So with all your woke mind, unshackled by religion..its [1] yoruba nation that all of us are agitating for you could come up with...??

Okay...see ...uve been insulting people with their religion and because they are [2] grateful for the little they have...yet you are not significantly better than them....my own is....its not fair ooooo

1. That gladdens my heart.

2. Being grateful for the little they have with the abundance of wealth on the lands is the ultimate sign of slavery.

I am aware of the greatness of the Yoruba race, as well as the resources and values we've always had and have.

Look around and tell me what you see today: Yoruba men doing drugs and internet scam all around, Yoruba men dying in the Mediterranean sea and Sahara desert, Yoruba men dehumanised in Libya, Morocco and Tunisia, Yoruba men doing menial jobs and scattered across the world like destitutes, Yoruba women doing prostitution, doing runs, hookup, sleeping with married men just to put food on the table.

I'm sorry, you don't understand the depth of the mess Yorubas are in. You obviously don't.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by virginboy1(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
JooEeL:

Haha baba mi, sometimes we need to laugh off / vent this tension this annoying country metes on her so-called citizens.
Hahahah, na Stockholm syndrome dey worry most of them. E get how suffer go master somebody sotie the suffering go come be a way of life. Hahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2022
virginboy1:

Hahahah, na Stockholm syndrome dey worry most of them. E get how suffer go master somebody sotie the suffering go come be a way of life. Hahahahahaha grin

Haha. I swear down.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ShinyMudia(f): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Latashia:
You 'll survive ,if you are smart.
Seriously �, how do you manage?
When I was earning 25k, paying transportation tro and fro, feeding... I can't save any penny, can't feed well, because the salary is not enough.
How do you manage, taking care of yourself and family with 15k?

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UEDIBO: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gerrard59:

Hope is not a strategy, and never count your chickens until they are hatched. Also, what is it with the fascination of having a make child? Has that enabled you to earn more than 20K in your life? Honestly, I am intrigued by the thought process o. How are you even taking care of these children? Additionally, I am curious, why did insist on having a male child considering your present economic condition?

It's because of the pressure from my parent.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UEDIBO: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gerrard59:

I just started a business since all academic qualification can't fetch me a good job and age is not on my side.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Filly3(f): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gloriagee:
Oh well...its rather profitable in lag but cost of living then will be higher. Love your attitude and I wish you the best....

Thanks sis.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Filly3(f): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
obinna58:

You stand out among many women out there and you deserve a more better life.
You and your hubby should find a way to improve life Biko no let things get bad, there should be an emergency budget.
I cry for Nigeria.
My mom suffered, things are lot better now but still she finds it hard to spend and enjoy at least small for life, she only prefers to store money in the bank and that what makes her happy, probably compensating her old lifestyle of horror.
We are working on that, hopefully soon we relocate to a better place.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
pocohantas:

You for carry the cylinder for head and trek back home. If say I see you sef, I no go stop. Redpillers must trek. grin
I never wanted to comment bcs I know that I will definitely see a comment like urs. U no dey rest?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Gerrard59:

As a man living in Nigeria? It is a pointless thing to do. It makes no logical sense considering how the country is and will be. That said, I have nothing against those who marry, but they should prepare for the consequences. Most importantly, married men should not pressurise single men to marry 'cos there is nothing appealing about being a married man living in Nigeria
Funny thing about all these rants is that d married ones are d d set complaining bitterly. If any man does not hv insurance for d future, u don't hv any business getting married. But trust Nigerians, they always see marriage as an achievement, I hv being thinking on benefits of marriage and I'm yet to see any benefit at all.
Imagine family man earning below 30k, some 20k in dis forsaken kantri and yet they will still be d ones to pressurise single guys to get married. Also Nigerians deserves whatever they are suffering, I don't pity anybody. What I do dis day is just enjoy my life, anybody wey wan die mak en die bcs we all brought d hardship
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2022
femijay8271:

Alright no problem

Still waiting for your message. Good morning
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by femijay8271(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Still waiting for your message. Good morning

Sorry, i have been busy.... How much is the pos?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2022
femijay8271:

Sorry, i have been busy.... How much is the pos?

Its 25k. Comes with a banner and a certificate.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by femijay8271(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Its 25k. Comes with a banner and a certificate.

Okay, i will chat u up
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
you did not mail me.i check my mail every hour.

Refresh your mail.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

Refresh your mail.
I don refresh and recheck.i
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Satedly(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2022
daimsy:

Good morning Sir.
Please I have sent you a text message with a Glo line.
are not on Whatsapp? It's better. Saw your text though.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
JooEeL:

That is why they first sold you the concept of a god you never see or hear. Not once in your entire existence!

The reason is to keep you masses in the slavery you are in!

Benue governor is there telling Nigerians to arise, or you did not hear him? A sitting governor making such statement and u cant see the danger everyone is in? I was just laughing when he was telling nigerians to arise. In my mind, I was like this man doesn't know that Nigerians are just a mass of dunces that have no will of their own. Even docile donkeys are better than them. Misery will always triumph over d black man because his brain hasn't evolved.

They are just religio-brainwashed dumbos!

Lol this Vawulence you are serving comrade..grin

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Slimdaddy27(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=EerinLakatabu post=115037103]Where are you located ? Qualification ?

[/qruote]

qualification:HND
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by lovemaths(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
You can't depend on one source of income. Learn digital skills and use it to augument your income.

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Celeboy22: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Clintifydan:

At what location please ?

He's in Portharcourt Sir
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Galacious1: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
People are really performing magic in this country
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sand2022: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
dorox:

Bringing a child into the world without the ability to properly care the child is an act of cruelty. If the time is not right then don't bring a child to surfer for your failure.

You tried to send me an email, right?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by dorox(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Sand2022:

You tried to send me an email, right?
Yes I did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.