Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. (3322 Views)

Guys Guess What Just Happened? (pics) / Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened / What Just Happened??? Pls Help (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Waynesteave: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2022
cry

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Ola5TP: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na by force ooo cheesy
You must believe in Allah cheesy
God punish u for that statement only if u ur self must believe in Jesus Christ by force. Stupid terorrist

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Ola5TP:
God punish u for that statement only if u ur self must believe in Jesus Christ by force. Stupid terorrist
Ahh! Na joke na.
What is all these?
Who u dey call terrorist??
Thunder fire u for there. Idiot man undecided

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Ola5TP: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
Ahh! Na joke na. What is all these? Who u dey call terrorist?? Thunder fire u for there. Idiot man undecided
gold digger playing with sensitive issue! Son of a b.tc.
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by olaitan1mongo: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2022
True definition of one chance...True definition of one chance......

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Choilila: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Mide1data:

Just cauze u r cool with it something, doesn't mean I must be cool with it.

He is not cool with it on his profile, doesn't make him a bad person.

You being cool with it doesn't make you a good person either. Like you said, it is by heart.

The reason why I said humans aren't same since the spirits are also the different.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Ola5TP:
gold digger playing with sensitive issue! Son of a b.tc.
Mr Serious Guy cheesy
Oya go and do something about it.
Pervert tongue
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Ola5TP: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
Mr Serious Guy cheesy Oya go and do something about it. Pervert tongue
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Drsnives:

I dea vex for am..
Just imagine a world without head slammers
The world would have been at peace my dear!!!

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2022
SporaD8:

Write a counter in big bold black in your signature or personal text!
Now you know islam is all by compulsion. Never mind they claim otherwise
I have done it,but i can't exceed writing 225 letters.
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Ifiok21: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
I didn't even comment on the post,i only viewed it.. I later went back to the post,saw someone with of monkier of "christ",viewed his profile and saw the same quote on his wall..
I can't just deactivate my account because of this.. Nawa oh

Stop lying. Nobody sent you to comment on Islamic post. Before you comment they warn you that they will put that on your profile.

Stop complaining and deactivate the account if you don't like it.

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Ifiok21:

Stop lying. Nobody sent you to comment on Islamic post. Before you comment they warn you that they will put that on your profile.

Stop complaining and deactivate the account if you don't like it.
Hey,how am i lying? Visit that post to check if i commented on it.. Most people that only viewed it has the same post pested on their profile walls. Don't make me take it hard on your oh.Be warned. I only want that post remove immediately.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Brightstar001: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2022
NL mods are annoying sometimes. Seun too is not helping matters.

Y give a particular religion preference over the other?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Choilila:
Mtcheeee..

Sickly.
Me that's a Muslim I do attend church and Christian programs, did I die!..

Guy religion is not by Christianity or muslimin. Heart determines who you are serving.. Bath with Blood of Jesus Christ you are not going anywhere if your dwell in sins.
My guy no dey misyarn. You got my point wrong.i didn't say ills about islam neither did i condem its practices.. Understand a point before making ill comments.
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Choilila: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
My guy no dey misyarn. You got my point wrong.i didn't say ills about islam neither did i condem its practices.. Understand a point before making ill comments.

Did I condemned any religion in my write up?
And where did I made the ill comments?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Choilila:

Did I condemned any religion in my write up?
And where did I made the ill comments?
Wait let me suprise you.. You wrote you are a muslam but do go to church sometimes and that in all if anyone sins,he will surely go to hell, right?.. My take on this is,SEUN went too far.. Love and belief for a particular religion comes from the heart and mind,not by clicking one stupid button.. His forum just pested nonsense against my faith on my profile wall,and all you could do is misyarn,derailling my post? Ehh?
##You should equally know that no sensible person practices two religions.##
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Choilila: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
Wait let me suprise you.. You wrote you are a muslam but do go to church sometimes and that in all if anyone sins,he will surely go to hell right..
Yes
.And where is the place I condemned religion rather than our hearts.

My take on this is,SEUN went too far.. Love and belief for a particular religion comes from the heart and mind,not by clicking one stupid button.. His forum just pested nonsense against my faith on my profile wall,and all you could do is misyarn,derailling my post? Ehh?

Ahhhha!
Against ur faith!. Nothing will really disturb you If you really do have faith like you claimed .

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Choilila: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Samuelnze:

##You should equally know that no sensible person practices two religions.##

There's no religion..
Don't be surprised to see that some of the pagan's hearts are brighter than some of the so-called believers [ C$M ] that used the Holy Books yet disobey GOD and his commandments but will be patrolling under the name of Christianity and Islam..

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Choilila:

Yes
.And where is the place I condemned religion rather than our hearts.

Ahhhha!
Against ur faith!. Nothing will really disturb you If you really do have faith like you claimed .
another misyarn. Don't you know that writeup's on our profile speaks 85% of who we are..It is against my faith. Most of my loved ones are equally on this forum,and won't be happy if they see that thrash on my wall. These 3 points just crowns why i want it removed. Okay..
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Choilila: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
another misyarn. Don't you know that writeup's on our profile speaks 85% of who we are..It is against my faith. Most of my loved ones are equally on this forum,and won't be happy if they see that thrash on my wall. These 3 points just crowns why i want it removed. Okay..
Religious people are pest to this World!. No wonder Humanity is no longer valued.

Guy rest..
Next time don't comment on any thread related to Islam
Best option is to quit this forum because it belongs to SEUN which happens to practice Islam..

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Bobimaj: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
I experience the same some time ago. It will disapear in a week or two
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Choilila:

Religious people are pest to this World!. No wonder Humanity is no longer valued.

Guy rest..
Next time don't comment on any thread related to Islam
Best option is to quit this forum because it belongs to SEUN which happens to practice Islam..
you are misquoting my point.. This is what they posted on my wall "i don't believe in god/God but in allah and mohammed his prophet" which is a pure LIE which you too can attest to..The fact i want to establish is that GOD EXISTS,, what religion means to me and how i live my private life is non of your business.. The fact which you too know is that GOD EXISTS.. This is my point,deal with it.
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Choilila: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
you are misquoting my point.. This is what they posted on my wall "i don't believe in god/God but in allah and mohammed his prophet" which is a pure LIE which you too can attest to..The fact i want to establish is that GOD EXISTS,, what religion means to me and how i live my private life is non of your business.. The fact which you too know is that GOD EXISTS.. This is my point,deal with it.
Ppl like you discriminate humans because his not a Christian or Muslim brother lik you.
Next time Avoid interacting on Muslim topics, even mingling with anyone that's outside your religion because it destroyed your Faith.

Guy rest .
the thing go commot like the other Nairalander said.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bobimaj:
I experience the same some time ago. It will disapear in a week or two
ok. But did you write to the moderators before it was removed? I next thing i am gonna do if nothing happens is to be quoting seun until either i am banned or that post removed.
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Choilila:

Ppl like you discriminate humans because his not a Christian or Muslim brother lik you.
Next time Avoid interacting on Muslim topics, even mingling with anyone that's outside your religion because it destroyed your Faith.

Guy rest .
the thing go commot like the other Nairalander said.
You are childish,will it take you eternity to get my point? How religious,human discrimination take enter this topic na? Abeg if you have gone short of words,LEAVE and stop derailing my post.
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Choilila: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
You are childish,will it take you eternity to get my point? How religious,human discrimination take enter this topic na? Abeg if you have gone short of words,LEAVE and stop derailing my post.

Are you done?
Is the truth going against ur Faith?

Look at the way you are beating yourself because of some written words that didn't came out of your mouth rather heart..

May the Spirit of the Lord be upon you forever..

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Samuelnze(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Choilila:

Are you done?
Is the truth going against ur Faith?

Look at the way you are beating yourself because of some written words that didn't came out of your mouth rather heart..

May the Spirit of the Lord be upon you forever..
You self dey too misyarn. JESUS CHRIST said peace be to us,He gives us his peace. He never said spirit.. Where you won see his spirit? Kkk, dey mis yarn dey go bro... It is not your fault, buhari,lie mohammed and the rest of them too dey mis yarn. Carry go.
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by SouthSouth1914: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eleven01:
Seun this is religious discrimination, Seun remove that clause, it's nonsense. There is freedom of speech.

I said this same thing, and I was banned for 3 months! Nairaland is outdated, bigoted and a throwback to the days of early civilization!

Who takes nairaland serious these days when there is a plentora of better platforms like Quora etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Choilila: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
You self dey too misyarn. JESUS CHRIST said peace be to us,He gives us his peace. He never said spirit.. Where you won see his spirit? Kkk, dey mis yarn dey go bro... It is not your fault, buhari,lie mohammed and the rest of them too dey mis yarn. Carry go.

May the Spirit of the Lord be upon you forever..So that your faith will exalt.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Bobimaj: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
No, I didn't write to the moderators but it disappeared on its own.
That is the reason I use disposable emails to open plenty nairaland accounts
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by Drsnives(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
The world would have been at peace my dear!!!
You can say that again
Re: It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. by 4ward4: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
it will go after some time

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Ladies And My Guys Here In Nairaland / Face Me, I Face You? / She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.