Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,644 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders (20763 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by chiokeman(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Caucus meeting for Mass defection
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by McOluOmo: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Franky70:
They go check if fulami herdsmen don chop their agbado and cassava

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by NaijaCowFarm: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu may be having a severe agbdorian attack or cassavarian flu.

When you call yourself Bat-Shit, what do you expect?

The dictionary defines Bat-shit as "completely mad or crazy".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Moh247: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2022
cool

NWC meeting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Diligence: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu saw the handwriting on the wall that Buhari was not interested anymore in RIGGING esp using INEK & FEDMYT....Case in Point: Edo State & Osun State....

Same will happen in Lagos State...

EnofIsEnof of abysmal APC

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Typicalguy(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu knew it was a set up... Though he stands no chance next year... We all know the one whom God has chosen....

Mr peter obi.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Jack500: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2022
IJOBA11:
WHY ARE TINUBU ZONE BIES ALLERGIC TO LOGICAL AND SOUND REASONING undecided

Why are obidot fools and monkey don't engage their brain before typing?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by bssnigeria(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2022
So much is happening behind the curtain.

Lead Generation Services
Reach out to me if you need help implementing proven customer acquisition strategies to grow your business.

Tel: 234-7036693730, 08026387711
Visit: www.web24studio.com

#Leadgeneration #Leads #Bizcomtec #Marketing.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by GoldenstateChel: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Thiz one na meeting of northerner only,d bible even said fear north, they are just doing it for shettima not for tinubu, because dey believe,he may not last if he win,that why dey disagree on northern Christians, because dey believe they are minority and cannot rule ahead of them.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Wickedfact: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2022
ecolime:
cry

The ACN block were missing. The marriage of strange bed follows is shaky at the moment.. lol

All I see is a runoff between Obi and Atiku come 2023.

This I have seen.

You are no longer seeing victory, you are now seeing a runoff.
When Obi finally loses, you will clearly see pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2022
babag93:
It is apparent that Tinubu is not enjoying the “Federal Might” that he was counting on riding into Aso Rock.
They don carry CityBoy handicap.
did buhari get a federal might when e won in 2015?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Okobola146: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2022
wolesmile:
But I think being absent at the meeting shouldn't be a big deal. After all, his vice is there.
do you know the meaning of his "vice?"
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Babastrong(m): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=IJOBA11 post=114997025] grin

AGBADORIANS [IPOBFOOLISHS]
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Corto: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Boyooosa(m): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Which one is 'as well as the speaker'.....
'as well as the '
No be channels report use this kind English jere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lugianostar(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Wahala don start o!!!!
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Boyooosa(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Which one is 'as well as the speaker'.....
'as well as why'

No be channels report use this kind English jere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lightorder: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
KnowAll:
Shetimma is there so no need for Tinubu to be there.
your tiny mind thinking loud
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2022
And they didn't tell grandpa and his people in time for them to rent men that will represent South West APC governors.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lightorder: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
Even though Tinubu will not become Nigeria’s President next year, he’s going triple Peter Obi’s vote at the poll.
Your nightmare called Obi ,will keep hunting you even beyond the election

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
Even though Tinubu will not become Nigeria’s President next year, he’s going triple Peter Obi’s vote at the poll.

Anyone that got same vote with Obi
Must become president , talk more of triple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Gbadespet(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Newton2024:
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna people under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it later.

And you think it's Fulani that murder the people of owo bah? I doubt it truly you are from the west coz we don't think like this..
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Lightorder:
Your nightmare called Obi ,will keep hunting you even beyond the election

Tinubu is your nightmare. Everyone from your region is obsessed with him.

But the good news is neither Tinubu nor Obi will be the president next year.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lightorder: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:
If Tinubu is from South East heaven knows I won't support him for any reason. As a young progressive youth who wants to be useful to himself, what business do you have supporting people that never cared about you.

1st the youths from South West wanted Osibanjo,even many youths from South East wished it was him to minimize the chances of having another dead 8 years in our lives. If i am from South West and someone want to use ethnic line on me I will simply ask you why didn't you guys give us Osibanjo, is so painful that even the president supported him, what an easy victory it would ve been.

People that never considered ur feelings when taking decisions won't listen to you when they get to power, you will only be used, if they truly care about how you feel they would have put your feelings into consideration when making decisions, the truth is they don't really care. This the reason I like South East Youths, success don't give room for sentiments, they won't waste time to tell you how they feel.
My business is collapsing on the weekly basis and I would be supporting the architect of the policy that is folding it ? Even if he is my father or immediate elder brother. Some Yorubas no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Anyone that got same vote with Obi
Must become president , talk more of triple

Obi will only double the number of votes LP got in Osun state. He’s only a threat to Prince Adewole Adebayo of SDP.

Pandora will never be the president.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lightorder: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2022
barbstee:
Why making a hill out of a mole.
Shettima is there already.
And moreso safe for the presence of Dimeji Bankole there's no other southerner there it's more of a Northern affair
says your shallow mind. Is Tinubu helplessly in the hospital? It there any other business has apart from politics and trying to become the president? He will be out to shame at last

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by GoldenstateChel: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Gbadespet:

And you think it's Fulani that murder the people of owo bah? I doubt it truly you are from the west coz we don't think like this..
than who kill them,tell us wat u know.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Mandate2023: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:
Tinubu was washed off APC care the day he went against the party choice of Lawan.

Empty brain continue grin
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Mandate2023: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
Even though Tinubu will not become Nigeria’s President next year, he’s going to triple Peter Obi’s vote at the poll.

Obi no fit get 1m vote
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Newton2024: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Gbadespet:

Stop misleading yourself for religious reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates / What Nigeria Will Look Like In 2018 / Benue Holds Memorial Service For Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.