Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders (20974 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Mandate2023: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Some ppl will just be looking for ways to confuse themselves

Without even knowing d purpose of d meeting nw ipob don dey wail, everybody must be there
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

Obi no fit get 1m vote

1m is a long shot bro. He can’t do more than Yusuf Lasun did in the last Osun Gubernatorial election.

Team 3k+ votes

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by onomeabuja: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Newton2024:
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna people under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it later.
U HAVE SAID IT ALL...
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by duduade: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Imagine so because their Godfather didn't show they also didn't show

What an insolence
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lightorder: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Tinubu is your nightmare. Everyone from your region is obsessed with him.

But the good news is neither Tinubu nor Obi will be the president next year.
Oga , hear me very clear! Tinubu AND HIS GENERATION WILL SUFFER! The idiots made this monster that destroyed Nigeria and is still destroying her.

Buhari is not my problem. He cried , retired and left politics. The robber holding Lagos hostage went to Daura and brought him because he has an evil ambition to rule his miserable supporters not Nigeria.
Do I start counting good people I lost because of this man’s ambition? This is beyond politics. I hate politics and i curse anyone who defends him. It is a duty to me . If you think it is about the tribe , present Umahi , Okorocha , Ngige, igbokwe and their likes and see me voting Kwankaso. Igbos are not dumb people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Sunnyski: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2022
KnowAll:
Shetimma is there so no need for Tinubu to be there.

You will always try to defend in order to get your salary as an urchin. Now how will you defend the absent of the southwest governors and the speaker Femi?

An urchin is a zombie come agbado come cassava.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Gbadespet(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
than who kill them,tell us wat u know.

I think you should ask the state governor ,he's in better position to answer that...
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Obi will only double the number of votes LP got in Osun state. He’s only a threat to Prince Adewole Adebayo of SDP.

Pandora will never be the president.

Hope u are not dieing soon ?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by GoldenstateChel: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Gbadespet:

I think you should ask the state governor ,he's in better position to answer that...
so u are telling me,Yoruba did that!
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Lightorder:
Oga , hear me very clear! Tinubu AND HIS GENERATION WILL SUFFER! The idiots made this monster that destroyed Nigeria and is still destroying her.

Buhari is not my problem. He cried , retired and left politics. The robber holding Lagos hostage went to Daura and brought him because he has an evil ambition to rule his miserable supporters not Nigeria.
Do I start counting good people I lost because of this man’s ambition? This is beyond politics. I hate politics and i curse anyone who defends him. It is a duty to me

The only reason why yall hate Tinubu is because he’s a Yoruba man. Your people have always castigated him for no reasons despite the fact that he appointed some of your people in his cabinet.

Peter Obi is not a saint. He stole Anambra money and opened an account in his jobless daughters name. I curse anyone who defends Peter Obi. It’s a priority for me.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by GoldenstateChel: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Gbadespet:

so u are telling me,Yorubas did that!
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Hope u are not dieing soon ?

You’ll most likely die before the next presidential election. Sadly you won’t get to see Peter Obi shame.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by ufotunang: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Unknown bishop party
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Gbadespet(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
so u are telling me,Yorubas did that!

Bi iku Ile o ba ni,ti ode o le Pani
South West is not north where dey(herdsman or bokoharam)can easily migrate and launch that kind of attack,Someone from the inside lead or assisted them..
(Eni gbe epo laja isn't the thief but the person that collected it is the main thief)
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Sardauna24(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Newton2024:
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna people under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it later.
Lemme ask you is it only the Christians are affected by the security situations in Kaduna and Nigeria at large? Are you really a Nigerian? to be just concluding base on mere observations without proper investigation.did you ever visited Katsina, Zamfara Etc...all the people been killed every day are they Christians or Muslims? You guys would just hide behind your keyboards Ranting on social media propagating and Campaigning for Religious and Tribalism bigotry causing commotions nd Confusion across the Nation...
Note: all these Politicians you're killing your selfs over them are united at the top when it comes to looting the national treasury up there all their children are not fighting with each other on Social media, majority of them are Abroad enjoying themselves at the expense of the Poor Nigerians sharing the National cake as if it's their inheritance....... Better wake up from this Slumber......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by GoldenstateChel: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Gbadespet:

Bi iku Ile o ba ni,ti ode o le Pani
South West is not north where dey(herdsman or bokoharam)can easily migrate and launch that kind of attack,Someone from the inside lead or assisted them..
(Eni gbe epo laja isn't the thief but the person that collected it is the main thief)
ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Idaytesj29(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:
If Tinubu is from South East heaven knows I won't support him for any reason. As a young progressive youth who wants to be useful to himself, what business do you have supporting people that never cared about you.

1st the youths from South West wanted Osibanjo,even many youths from South East wished it was him to minimize the chances of having another dead 8 years in our lives. If i am from South West and someone want to use ethnic line on me I will simply ask you why didn't you guys give us Osibanjo, is so painful that even the president supported him, what an easy victory it would ve been.

People that never considered ur feelings when taking decisions won't listen to you when they get to power, you will only be used, if they truly care about how you feel they would have put your feelings into consideration when making decisions, the truth is they don't really care. This the reason I like South East Youths, success don't give room for sentiments, they won't waste time to tell you how they feel.

As for this news, the only reason I feel is because of Osun Election, I have the feeling that Buhari is not cooperating very well with them(rigging)....matter don tie wrapper like this.

Are you sure you are not Lie Muhammed's Son. Lie-nus Muhammed. Cos you too dey lie.
If you people have a politician in the fold of Tinubu, you would worship him and absolves him of any wrong doing through propaganda.

You did more with that for greedy and murderous Ojukwu that you people still consider an hero till date after leading your ancestors in to a war unprepared. Setting up your people in their millions for merciless massacre and RAN AWAY. Leaving the innocent people to die for his selfish ambitions.

As for Osinbajo, you truly believe Osinbajo will win a Presidential primaries against Tinubu? How is he going to emerge against Tinubu? Even with Buhari's support. Don't be blinded by all the nairaland negative propaganda against Tinubu, he is a political titan. The same Osinbajo was made by Tinubu, the VP position he is holding was courtesy of Tinubu Asiwaju. So, he has no political chance or advantage against him.

Even your Obi couldn't with against Atiku in PDP, before he ran to LP. So, its Osinbajo that will defeat Tinubu in a political primaries? Someone he appointed commissioner for 8 years and presented him as VP candidate. Forget that and think straight.

Talking of feelings. Well, politicians and leaders do not care about feelings. How many feelings do you expect them to cater for? They do what they have to do. Over 200 million people and one person can have 100 types of feelings a day, thats 20 billion feelings a day. And you expect a serious leader to care for such? Leaders should care about delivering quality leadership and not looking for feelings to satisfy.unfortunately, feelings account to nothing, hard choices is what leading is all about.

Osun people voted APC and Oyetola out purposefully, don't expect same thing during presidential. Oyo People voted Ajimobi of APC out in his bid to go to the Senate, the Aajimobi effect also affect Adelabu the Apc Gov candidate who lost his election with his political godfather and voted Seyi Makinde of PDP in and Buhari of APC still won in Oyo state for the presidential elections. Yoruba people are informed voters.

Buhari has not been known to rig elections since he assumed office. Thats a fact. Don't worry about South West, we know what we want and we know exactly how to get it. We are not distracted by propaganda and noises of the market square of Ariaria and beer parlour hate speeches from Ekwulobia drunkards against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu. Thanks for your concern though.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lightorder: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

The only reason why yall hate Tinubu is because he’s a Yoruba man. Your people have always castigated him for no reasons despite the fact that he appointed some of your people in his cabinet.

Peter Obi is not a saint. He stole Anambra money and opened an account in his jobless daughters name. I curse anyone who defends Peter Obi. It’s a priority for me.
oga now listen , everything I am in Lagos today was made possible by Yorubas. I mean directly by Yoruba men. They are my mentors. Not even a single igbo man contributed. Almost all of them would not hear you mention Tinubu to their ears. These reasonable, honourable, clean, knowledgeable, exposed men of integrity. They see Tinubu as a manipulator, a user , greedy , evil and a glorified tout. I don’t do tribalism.

Believe it or not , Igbos are not tribalistiic in nature. Forget about all these gbas gobs here on NL. A tribalistic fellow cannot be good in business. Their life is thier business. They don’t support rubbish because it is from their tribe . If you doubt me , ask Ekweremadu. If an elder messes up , they will deal him. They believe that fool grow old too. Old age does not make one wise. But not same for Yorubas. An old fellow is killing you , you still prostrate before him .
As for Peter Obi , non of you know him. You could only be saying anything you know. No Igbo man will directly benefit from him being the president of you don’t merit it. You don’t know him. Haven’t you noticed that Igbo top politicians don’t like or support him. Have you asked yourself why ?

Until you visit Igbo land , your view will never change. You don’t know Igbos one bit. All this one na Lagos rofo rofo
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by backtovillage: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2022
It would be a waste of time
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Lightorder:
oga now listen , everything I am in Lagos today was made possible by Yorubas. I mean directly by Yoruba men. They are my mentors. Not even a single igbo man contributed. Almost all of them would not hear you mention Tinubu to their ears. These reasonable, honourable, clean, knowledgeable, exposed men of integrity. They see Tinubu as a manipulator, a user , greedy , evil and a glorified tout. I don’t do tribalism.

Believe it or not , Igbos are not tribalistiic in nature. Forget about all these gbas gobs here on NL. A tribalistic fellow cannot be good in business. Their life is thier business. They don’t support rubbish because it is from their tribe . If you doubt me , ask Ekweremadu. If an elder messes up , they will deal him. They believe that fool grow old too. Old age does not make one wise. But not same for Yorubas. An old fellow is killing you , you still prostrate before him

The most tribalistic people in Nigeria is you and your people, you don’t only display this on NL and Twitter but equally offline.

“But not same for Yorubas. An old fellow is killing you , you still prostrate before him” regardless how you want to sugarcoat it, this your statement just revealed your tribalistic tendency because it’s not true.

Lastly, Peter Obi will never be Nigeria's president.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Pat081: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2022
They are still crying over osun election that is why
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

You’ll most likely die before the next presidential election. Sadly you won’t get to see Peter Obi shame.

All your family too sir
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Lightorder: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

The most tribalistic people in Nigeria is you and your people, you don’t only display this on NL and Twitter but equally offline.

“But not same for Yorubas. An old fellow is killing you , you still prostrate before him” regardless how you want to sugarcoat it, this your statement just revealed your tribalistic tendency because it’s not true.

Lastly, Peter Obi will never be Nigeria's president.
all I read from what you wrote is the last sentence. That is your worries, other things you wrote are lies and you know it. Meanwhile, who made you a king maker? Lastly, i understand that many bitter people like you, were either bitten to your games by an Igbo man or naturally ahead of you. You have only one vote. Give it to whoever you like and go home. In the community where I live ,all most of your elders gather there to discuss is omo ibo this and that. They have sold all their lands and some, their family compounds . when you live well , they will be dying inside . Your people should know that there is dignity in labor, not envy and hatred.Thank you
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by TruthinAction: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:
Tinubu was washed off APC care the day he went against the party choice of Lawan.

They have an agenda that the Tinubu and south west governors must not here.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu price is what buhari don't like

If u watch well u will notice that buhari like distancing himself from anything tinibu is doing

Tinubu is old proud man with stolen Lagos wealth under him
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by smatt1711: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Are you sure you are not Lie Muhammed's Son. Lie-nus Muhammed. Cos you too dey lie.
If you people have a politician in the fold of Tinubu, you would worship him and absolves him of any wrong doing through propaganda.

You did more with that greedy and murderous Ojukwu that you people still consider an hero till date after leading your ancestors in to war unprepared. Setting up your people in their millions for merciless massacre and RAN AWAY. Leaving the innocent people to die for his selfish ambitions.

As for Osinbajo, you truly believe Osinbajo will win a Presidential primaries against Tinubu? How is he going to emerge against Tinubu? Even with Buhari's support. Don't be blinded by all the naira land negative propaganda against Tinubu, he is a political titan. The same Osinbajo was made by Tinubu, the VP position he is holding was courtesy of Tinubu Asiwaju. So, he has no chance.

Even your Obi couldn't with against Atikuin PDP, before he ran to LP. So, its Osinbajo that will defeat Tinubu in a political primaries? Someone he appointed commissioner for 8 years and presented him as VP candidate. Forget that and think straight.

Talking of feelings. Well, politicians and leader do not care about feelings. They do what they have to do. Over 200 million people and one person can have 100 types of feelings a day, thats 20 billion feelings a day. And you expect a leader to care for such? Leaders should care about delivering quality leadership and not looking for feelings to satisfy.unfortunately, feelings account to nothing, hard choices is what leading is all about.

Osun people voted APC and Oyetola out purposefully, don't expect same thing during presidential. Oyo People voted Ajimobi of APC out and voted Seyi Makinde of PDP and Buhari of APC won in Oyo state for the presidenrial elections. Yoruba people are informed voters.

Buhari has not been known to rig elections since he assumed office. Thats a fact. Don't worry about South West, we know what we want and we know exactly how to get it. We are not distracted by propaganda and noises of the market against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu.

I won't dwell much on points that leads to failure, a vice president is a small boy to a formal Governor only in Nigeria, do you ever put Nigeria together as a country and compare it with other countries of the world?

I mean compare it with what is happening in serious countries, sure you are entitled to your own opinion but some opinions are the reasons why we are where we are. I can't believe someone that is well educated to put up a writing like this will be reasoning this way knowing very well that in a Democracy is one man one vote. If South West is to be and independent region will you Vote Tinubu as ur president? Even under a regional govt will you vote him as the premier?, is he the best that region can offer? , does he have the modern intellectual capacity to interact with other world leaders and be able to bring something home?

What can he do differently to change ur life?
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Idaytesj29(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Lightorder:

[/b]Believe it or not , Igbos are not tribalistiic in nature.[b] Forget about all these gbas gobs here on NL. A tribalistic fellow cannot be good in business. Their life is thier business. They don’t support rubbish because it is from their tribe . If you doubt me , ask Ekweremadu. If an elder messes up , they will deal him. They believe that fool grow old too. Old age does not make one wise. But not same for Yorubas. An old fellow is killing you , you still prostrate before him .
As for Peter Obi , non of you know him. You could only be saying anything you know. No Igbo man will directly benefit from him being the president of you don’t merit it. You don’t know him. Haven’t you noticed that Igbo top politicians don’t like or support him. Have you asked yourself why ?

Until you visit Igbo land , your view will never change. You don’t know Igbos one bit. All this one na Lagos rofo rofo

Yes, more like Igbo don't do business. Or aboki no dey beg for sabo
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Your family too sir

You will hear the news of your loved one demise soon. Hold your phone close.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by majamajic(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

grin grin grin grin

May u live and never die sir
Don't die at all
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Snapchat: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Lightorder:
all I read from what you wrote is the last sentence. That is your worries, other things you wrote are lies and you know it. Meanwhile, who made you a king maker? Lastly, i understand that many bitter people like you, were either bitten to your games by an Igbo man or naturally ahead of you. You have only one. Give it to whoever you like and go home. Thank you

The usual chest beating. More reasons why Obi will never win the presidential race. The Yoruba tribe will always be the model for you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Court Wedding Photos / Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.